Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 10279
-
02-11-19 20:31 #784Senior Member

Posts: 176Bailey's Latest Ad
Here was her ad from last Saturday. If you are paying attention, she usually posts on Thursdays with an early eeekend special. Just keep looking for 25 year olds and you will eventually hit her ads. Oh, by the way, it was on page 6, LOL, so close. I got to say she was awesome, Can't wait to repeat.
Originally Posted by Banker33
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/993247442788
Play Safe and Have Fun.
-
02-11-19 16:09 #783Senior Member

Posts: 590Bailey
Can someone help out and post Bailey's link. I can't find her in STG. I've looked 5 pages.
-
02-09-19 10:53 #782Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks like she is done
All of her ads are deleted and she doesn't seem to post anymore. Sad she was a true GFE does anybody know where she went.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 10:30 #781Regular Member

Posts: 21I tend to agree
I agree with you on this one it looks like its coming from Diva every bad post about deadliest mouth follows a Diva ad its like Diva posted her ad then posted her ad against her.
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 cents.
-
02-08-19 22:12 #780Senior Member

Posts: 57Yes, it is her discrete way of saying 'contact me'. I've seen her once about a year ago. It was a dumpy motel north side of Flint. She spent at least thirty minutes trying on various lingerie and dresses to the point that I was getting annoyed. I think she was just nervous and extremely cautious meeting me. When we did get down to business, the was well worth the wait. I definitely would see her again but seldom travel near Flint.
Originally Posted by AllSevenDays
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 00:31 #779Senior Member

Posts: 312Shamrock
She is available is what she is conveying. Been there, done her, and done with her.
Originally Posted by Eburns9015
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 20:36 #778Regular Member

Posts: 3It was just a Shamrock symbol.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 15:56 #777Senior Member

Posts: 826Irish
What did she say to you?
Originally Posted by Eburns9015
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 15:55 #776Regular Member

Posts: 21Saw this the other day
I saw this the other day and the link worked but didn't write info down does anyone have a working link.
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-07-19 02:40 #775Regular Member

Posts: 3I got a text from her yesterday.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 17:27 #774Senior Member

Posts: 826Irish
Did anyone else get a call or text today from Irish?
-
02-06-19 12:45 #773Senior Member

Posts: 548Excellent advice
Some newbies are le!
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 10:23 #772Regular Member

Posts: 15My mistake
[Deleted by Admin]
I don't know why you're posting an ad about a guy who wants to suck dicks but it doesn't belong on the forum.
A2
-
02-06-19 09:10 #771Senior Member

Posts: 38Good Facesitter?
Any of you know of a lady who really enjoys facesitting? From my experience, it seems to be even more elusive than Greek. And to beat any of you guys to it. No, my face isn't too ugly to sit on!
-
02-05-19 16:00 #770Regular Member

Posts: 15Any takers?
This is more than a little strange and probably very dangerous. She is seeking revenge on her female ex-fiance because he ex-fiance called her gay.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...i/827533344178











Reply With Quote






