Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 10282
-
02-04-19 18:32 #772Senior Member

Posts: 178Fyi
These HIV claims were made by diva. If anyone is infected it's her ghetto ass. She tries to shit talk every girl making more money than her.
Originally Posted by SuperFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 18:22 #771Senior Member

Posts: 66RE: Rosa and Cassidy
I found Rosa's but can't find Cassidy's.
Originally Posted by JbThor
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/rosaaa-...rning-16561907
-
02-04-19 17:42 #770Senior Member

Posts: 134Amanda
Didn't see it but thanks good thing I decided to pass without info on her.
Originally Posted by SuperFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:47 #769Senior Member

Posts: 49There are posts on stg saying she has the HIV. Momma always says better safe than sorry LOL.
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
But Seriously be careful.
-
02-04-19 10:03 #768Senior Member

Posts: 645Is there a link to them?
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 23:57 #767Senior Member

Posts: 66Rosa and Cassidy
I had a dream with Rosa and Cassidy and I recommend both girls. They are a little hard to get a hold of at times but they are the best looking girls by far in the area. Rosa is short with a nice tight body a B cups and Cassidy is about medium height with huge boobs. Head was good nothing amazing but boxes was tight for me at least and the girls get really into it. Incall was decent and they didn't make me feel uncomfortable. They are pretty professional and open and a big thing not racist in their policy so I highly recommend them over Bailey and Dani or Brooke and her friend who are crack headish in appearance and demeanor but cheaper than Rosa and Cassidy with rates around 70/80 for SS.
-
02-03-19 19:36 #766Senior Member

Posts: 134Bailey
PMed her number to you.
Originally Posted by SuperFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 11:28 #765Senior Member

Posts: 49How do I get in touch with Bailey?
Originally Posted by FlintFunNow
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-19 06:06 #764Senior Member

Posts: 178Anaih total waste of time
Recently met this lady. She came recommend from another girl I mess with, and honestly the only thing she has going for her is that she's mildly attractive. Will not do anything listed in her ad. She's at least 15# skinnier than her pictures. Definitely heavy user. No BJ at all, had to get myself hard. She barely touched me. More interested in the TV than her clients. Tells me I need to hurry her cousin waiting on her. Basically donated to have her watch me jerk myself. Never again.
-
02-03-19 04:26 #763

Posts: 89She is absolutely worthless. She is willing to agree on anything & will change everything plus kick you out before you know it. Just stay away from her! She is, how do I say this, on the other side of 475.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 21:58 #762Senior Member

Posts: 176Phone Number for Bailey
I know for a fact she is using the 4223 number. She may be using more than one number, by I get in touch with her through that one.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
Play Safe and Have Fun.
-
02-02-19 12:14 #761Senior Member

Posts: 110You may have dodged a bullet, my understanding that is a new name for an old flame (that was burnt out). Seems was a Brooklyn? Not sure, but read it here I believe.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 11:53 #760Senior Member

Posts: 826Bailey
I have 2 numbers for Bailey. Which is correct / current. Ending 1667 or 4223?
-
02-02-19 11:14 #759Senior Member

Posts: 639Drea
I hit her up last weekend for an outcall. Also agreed on time. She never showed up. I asked her what happened and she didn't respond for days. You can find her on STG. Another unreliable chick. Papa Be.
-
02-01-19 11:27 #758Senior Member

Posts: 57This is not Rene in Davison. Rene in Davison weighs only about 130 lbs. She hasn't advertised in many months so I don't have a link for her. I believe she is now UTR and only sees a few regular clients.
Originally Posted by CatTom001
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





