Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 686 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #740

    Arora

    Both are her she said she used the fake pictures to hide identity but if you message or call either one it will be arora.

  2. #739

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lola? Looks like fun to me but would like to hear your take on her first then maybe I might take the plung.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419
    Lola has been reviewed multiple times, check in the BackPage section also.

    Buddy.

  3. #738

    Arora

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.
    Which one would that be?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/575077246440

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/914024023382

  4. #737

    Stacy Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Just as described! Although I wasn't annoyed by her usual initial chatter which in no way put less time on the fun clock. Quickly got to know one another then off to the festivities. Definitely not a clock watcher and WELL WORTH the visit. Extremely nice looking body nice set of A's, bald beaver and a nice ass. A little on the thin side but isn't anorexic looking either. She could use some makeup and could do something with her hair kinda reminds me of a plain jane farmer girl which isn't a deal breaker either. I was extremely impressed that she was fresh out of the shower smelled good and isn't shy in the bedroom taking directions like a veteran. Overall an 7. 5 on a 1-10 scale. Definitely worth repeating. Also as previously reported a safe comfortable location and atmosphere.
    I'll echo what is posted here. I saw her in Holly at a safe place and had a good time.

  5. #736

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    Just as described! Although I wasn't annoyed by her usual initial chatter which in no way put less time on the fun clock. Quickly got to know one another then off to the festivities. Definitely not a clock watcher and WELL WORTH the visit. Extremely nice looking body nice set of A's, bald beaver and a nice ass. A little on the thin side but isn't anorexic looking either. She could use some makeup and could do something with her hair kinda reminds me of a plain jane farmer girl which isn't a deal breaker either. I was extremely impressed that she was fresh out of the shower smelled good and isn't shy in the bedroom taking directions like a veteran. Overall an 7. 5 on a 1-10 scale. Definitely worth repeating. Also as previously reported a safe comfortable location and atmosphere.
    Is she in a decent area? No thugs hanging around?

  6. #735

    Arora

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.
    Everytime I try to set something up with her it always falls through so I gave up but I might try again hopefully we can finally meet because she got some nice looking tits.

  7. #734

    Arora

    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.

  8. #733
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Whit a room.

    Weight.

    119 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    115 lb brown hair blue eyes. Tight and tiny!! My oral treats can't be beat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/656896588809

    Got right in to BBBJ the cfs got it for the 70 $.
    Called her, she is actually in Bay City not Flint.

  9. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Lola? Looks like fun to me but would like to hear your take on her first then maybe I might take the plung.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419
    Maybe you should take one for the team and find out for all of us. Instead constantly posting asking questions. There is a reason you aren't getting many answers.

  10. #731

    Stacey Renee

    Just as described! Although I wasn't annoyed by her usual initial chatter which in no way put less time on the fun clock. Quickly got to know one another then off to the festivities. Definitely not a clock watcher and WELL WORTH the visit. Extremely nice looking body nice set of A's, bald beaver and a nice ass. A little on the thin side but isn't anorexic looking either. She could use some makeup and could do something with her hair kinda reminds me of a plain jane farmer girl which isn't a deal breaker either. I was extremely impressed that she was fresh out of the shower smelled good and isn't shy in the bedroom taking directions like a veteran. Overall an 7. 5 on a 1-10 scale. Definitely worth repeating. Also as previously reported a safe comfortable location and atmosphere.

  11. #730

    Lola

    Has anyone seen Lola? Looks like fun to me but would like to hear your take on her first then maybe I might take the plung.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...n/533546787419

  12. #729

    Anyone seen lacie

    She looks good in her pictures but we all know that isn't always the case so I was wondering has anyone seen her?

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/get-r...lacie-16238895

  13. #728

    Anyone seen her?


  14. #727

    Worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    Whit a room.

    Weight.

    119 lb.

    Height.

    5 ft 4 in - 5 ft 7 in.

    115 lb brown hair blue eyes. Tight and tiny!! My oral treats can't be beat.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...t/656896588809

    Got right in to BBBJ the cfs got it for the 70 $.
    Was she worth it? How does she look? I only see one picture normally that is not a good sign but if you had ag old experience with her please share more as I'm looking for someone to see maybe tomorrow or next week but it's slim pickings as a lot of girls have bad reviews or I've seen before maybe it's best to stick to my usualls but I would like to try someone new or at least new to me.

  15. #726

    Brook worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit this chick up and everything about her ad is misleading. She calls herself the head doc but says it's covered and you also get your choice of a dance or massage for $ for ss $. 25 for hh and $$ for hour. But in the services it says cim. Nothing else is available from what I understand. She seemed a bit upset when I basically laughed at her. But hey if that's what some of you like then cool. I would rather go to a strip club or a massage place or I could just handle my little guy myself for free. Also there is no duo. Sorry guys link is not working. Get on stg and search real head doc. Papa Be
    Is Brooke worth it I would go to the strip club if I wanted a dance but she does look decent and real unlike most on there I'm thinking about seeing her but would like to know who has seen her and if she is worth it and is safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape