Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 686 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #789

    Bailey

    Can someone help out and post Bailey's link. I can't find her in STG. I've looked 5 pages.

  2. #788

    Looks like she is done

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    She has reached out to me and wanted to let everyone know that she is available. Also she had some distractions in her life but now she doesn't. Papa Be.
    All of her ads are deleted and she doesn't seem to post anymore. Sad she was a true GFE does anybody know where she went.

  3. #787

    I tend to agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    These HIV claims were made by diva. If anyone is infected it's her ghetto ass. She tries to shit talk every girl making more money than her.
    I agree with you on this one it looks like its coming from Diva every bad post about deadliest mouth follows a Diva ad its like Diva posted her ad then posted her ad against her.

    Just my 2 cents.

  4. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by AllSevenDays  [View Original Post]
    She is available is what she is conveying. Been there, done her, and done with her.
    Yes, it is her discrete way of saying 'contact me'. I've seen her once about a year ago. It was a dumpy motel north side of Flint. She spent at least thirty minutes trying on various lingerie and dresses to the point that I was getting annoyed. I think she was just nervous and extremely cautious meeting me. When we did get down to business, the was well worth the wait. I definitely would see her again but seldom travel near Flint.

  5. #785

    Shamrock

    Quote Originally Posted by Eburns9015  [View Original Post]
    It was just a Shamrock symbol.
    She is available is what she is conveying. Been there, done her, and done with her.

  6. #784
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    What did she say to you?
    It was just a Shamrock symbol.

  7. #783

    Irish

    Quote Originally Posted by Eburns9015  [View Original Post]
    I got a text from her yesterday.
    What did she say to you?

  8. #782

    Saw this the other day

    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65  [View Original Post]
    I found Rosa's but can't find Cassidy's.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/rosaaa-...rning-16561907
    I saw this the other day and the link worked but didn't write info down does anyone have a working link.

    Thanks.

  9. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone else get a call or text today from Irish?
    I got a text from her yesterday.

  10. #780

    Irish

    Did anyone else get a call or text today from Irish?

  11. #779

    Excellent advice

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMan777  [View Original Post]
    Moving forward it will serve you well to:

    1) Take a risk, visit a provider, and report back with a detailed review (BEFORE asking for info).

    2) Search the threads for the info that my help you be an informed customer, then report back with a detailed review (BEFORE asking for info).

    If you scan this forum you notice newbies asking for info never receive it. Instead you will be mocked. I advise resorting to steps 1 and / or 2 before reaching out to ask the board for help. A newbie with a few posts under his belt is far more likely to receive useful answers to his questions.
    Some newbies are le!

  12. #778

    My mistake

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I don't know why you're posting an ad about a guy who wants to suck dicks but it doesn't belong on the forum.

    A2

  13. #777

    Good Facesitter?

    Any of you know of a lady who really enjoys facesitting? From my experience, it seems to be even more elusive than Greek. And to beat any of you guys to it. No, my face isn't too ugly to sit on!

  14. #776

    Any takers?

    This is more than a little strange and probably very dangerous. She is seeking revenge on her female ex-fiance because he ex-fiance called her gay.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...i/827533344178

  15. #775

    Saw this in another forum. I whole heartedly agree

    Moving forward it will serve you well to:

    1) Take a risk, visit a provider, and report back with a detailed review (BEFORE asking for info).

    2) Search the threads for the info that my help you be an informed customer, then report back with a detailed review (BEFORE asking for info).

    If you scan this forum you notice newbies asking for info never receive it. Instead you will be mocked. I advise resorting to steps 1 and / or 2 before reaching out to ask the board for help. A newbie with a few posts under his belt is far more likely to receive useful answers to his questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape