Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 25,936 to 25,950 of 27123
-
01-25-19 10:52 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 362Envy Jolie. No BBFS (I think? Strange experience)
Speaking of wasted time, I recently contacted Envy Jolie (or at least I'm assuming it was her at the protonmail address).
Conversation started out simple enough, I mentioned my testing status, she stated she wouldn't discuss services but would instead send me reviews once she vetted my references, and assured me that I'd get what I had in mind.
I said fine, she vetted me with no problem, seemed like things were going smoothly. She said that if I had any questions I could ask afterwards. Sent me the review screenshots, all indicated CFS.
At this point, I responded back stating that I was specifically looking for BBFSCIP and Greek CIA.
This is where things went downhill. I'm not sure if English is her first language, but each email response after that sounded increasingly incoherent, almost like a foreigner using Google translate.
Her first response basically sounded like she was looking to charge me extra for those services. So at that point I said ok fine how much extra?
Her next email after that was completely incomprehensible but it essentially sounded like she was saying that it was against her religion and that I couldn't pay her enough to perform these services. Something about when I can print money then we can talk, although the way she wrote it was nowhere near that comprehensible. She mentioned something about "eating protein", which is what leads me to believe that whoever this person was, was using Google translate.
Her next response after that seemed like it was accusing me (saracastically or otherwise) of trying to stalk or kill her and it sounded like she was expressing shock at the fact that so many stars I had seen were willing to do BBFSCIP (I didn't tell her this, but I'm sure she inferred it).
By this point her emails were suddenly so incoherent that it almost seemed like a scam and I was talking to a fake account. Again, I don't know how well she can speak English but the initial emails prior to my explicit statements were very well written by comparison. And then suddenly there was a complete 180 like I was talking to another person.
If this was a scam and a fake, it was a very confusing and poorly planned one.
I lost my patience at that point and basically said I'm done, thanks but no thanks. She sent one last email again alleging that I was trying to kill her, and I basically lost my shit and said WTF are you talking about this is confusing AF. She basically responded "Ya I'm confused too, I don't have time for this as I'm traveling. ", along with more incoherent babbling. I didn't even bother to respond at that point.
So there you have it, ladies and gents. Hands down THE strangest experience I've had yet in this hobby.
Seriously. WTF.
-
01-25-19 08:14 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 95Anyone have info on Karma Giordani or Alysia Wild?
-
01-25-19 01:22 #1186Banned Member

Posts: 420Anyone know what happened to Chelsea that chick who worked in queens was real cool and damn cheap for BBFS cip action.
-
01-24-19 20:57 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 702Well, that's certainly true in my experience and I've been saying it here a lot: if you treat the girls with courtesy and respect you never know what you're going to get.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
But, it is easier for asians to get bb from asian girls. There are a lot of reasons for this. But, that doesn't mean that you can't get bb from asians if you're not an asian. It just means it's not as easy to do.
-
01-24-19 20:55 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 702Maybe in some of cases but mostly not. From what I can tell, the VIP tag on Eros means they paid more money for their ad.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 19:33 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 329Agreed
That's what I do. You go straight to the point. Since the ter review system is down in the US, I asked those girls direct question. Anal or no. BBFS or not, BBBJ or no and so on. I don't want to waste the money I worked hard for bullshit.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 19:13 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 101Because I'm not premium, I can't access the reviews or see who those people are.
Originally Posted by Chief5665
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 17:14 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 362I don't care so much about the pricing as I do about the BS attitude. Either tell me you don't do X or that you won't answer any questions (which is a no), or you do but don't waste both my time and yours trying to lecture or shame me in an email exchange.
Originally Posted by MintyFresh
[View Original Post]
Especially after I've jumped through all your hoops.
I'm direct for a reason, and if time is money then they're honestly losing more than I am by engaging in this nonsense.
-
01-24-19 13:37 #1180Regular Member

Posts: 14Is this KKP as it is now?
Originally Posted by JesseChang90
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 12:48 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 28She was a lot more affordable when she was still dancing in NJ as Daisy Star. Her prices have wildly fluctuated since she started doing porn.
Originally Posted by UncleThrax
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 12:44 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 190On point. Make them comfy, make them feel like its not working, have them enjoy. They want bfe as much as we want GFE.
Originally Posted by Chris93
[View Original Post]
As for japan. If you're the wrong color, good luck. Their comfort level with outsiders is very low for the most part.
-
01-24-19 11:13 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 215Lucille
Why don't you ask the mongers who reviewed her?
Originally Posted by Fenfen
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 11:08 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 215I had an outcall based on an Eros review, Verified even. Was not the girl in the picture and the website price of $250 I was told was just for her to show up, anything else I wanted was extra, up to $700 for what I wanted. So good luck with Eros.
Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 10:15 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 629No. The VIP is just ad placement. Girls paying a shit ton to EROS because they're the only reliable advertising platform for them here in NYC. Slixa isn't as great for them here from what I've told.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 10:10 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 629Ladys. One seems like a scraper to me since as MrFrench mentioned girls are either listing as porn stars when they not. For whatever reason there are a few gems there but they don't list post dates so you're flying blind.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
The other 2 you link seem sketchy as hell.
First one trips my AV. Second one screams TGTBT. No phone number email only form contact google pulls the UK version instead of the normal US with a front page post from 2017.
First site I took one girl for example. Emmanuelle. That's this girl. http://instagram.com/monstergirl_antonia.
From the second site, Ophelia, are of India Reynolds.










Reply With Quote




