Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 25,951 to 25,965 of 27125
-
01-24-19 10:15 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 629No. The VIP is just ad placement. Girls paying a shit ton to EROS because they're the only reliable advertising platform for them here in NYC. Slixa isn't as great for them here from what I've told.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 10:10 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 629Ladys. One seems like a scraper to me since as MrFrench mentioned girls are either listing as porn stars when they not. For whatever reason there are a few gems there but they don't list post dates so you're flying blind.
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
The other 2 you link seem sketchy as hell.
First one trips my AV. Second one screams TGTBT. No phone number email only form contact google pulls the UK version instead of the normal US with a front page post from 2017.
First site I took one girl for example. Emmanuelle. That's this girl. http://instagram.com/monstergirl_antonia.
From the second site, Ophelia, are of India Reynolds.
-
01-24-19 10:04 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 362Just tried to set something up with Danielle and I got her assistant who gave me a line about not implying services.
Originally Posted by HiThere123
[View Original Post]
In the process of testing the waters now. Will update once I get a response. I have a feeling that I should have kept my mouth shut but after my experience with Kiss April I simply would rather lose out on "maybe" than take a gamble.
While I understand their concerns regarding explicit language, there are SO many other stars AND agents who won't waste your time like that, and it's just not necessary to go through that. Especially if you're offering options like additional verification info, plenty of references who ALL vouch for you and a willingness to speak on the phone to avoid putting anything in writing.
-
01-24-19 07:13 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 329Given the price / quality attributes, what Gina and her crew offer is a bargain. The group that followed them is Amanda Manhattan and her team as very distant second place. To me I have seen consistently because she is super nice and allows me my most valuable service: anal creampie. Don't get me wrong Gina get me into that as well.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 00:13 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 95I have a few other sites similar to https://ladys.one/usa-new-york.
They are.
http://nycescortmodels.com/model/swo-escorts
http://www.naughty-nyc.com/news/the-...at-naughty-nyc
Any info?
-
01-24-19 00:09 #1170Banned Member

Posts: 420I guess it depends on the girl over here because I remember when people posted about gaga allowing BBFS a bunch of reviews came through here with disappointment of no BBFS with her. But I went and I'm Spanish and not of the light skinned variety but I made her feel comfortable and I'm still young not bad looking and made her trust me that I have no std and I'm clean and after we were fucking with a condom she just ripped it off and put me inside her. You just need to know how to talk to these ladies and make them feel appreciated and not like a piece of meat that your just going to push to the side once your done and never come back. It doesn't work with everyone but I have my victories everyonce in awhile.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 00:06 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 95I recently TOFTT. I met this girl in Westchester. https://westchester.bedpage.com/Wome...a/6608387.html.
(in my best Lundeberg voice) Yeah, the girl was definitely not the one in the pictures. Ad says 42 years old, but probably more like 52 years old. Pushing 250 lbs. Her tits were humongous. I really just wanted to leave as soon as I walked in.
-
01-24-19 00:03 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 95Some of the girls do travel I suppose. Some of the girls I have seen on other boards and have openly listed the same services. Some have already been discussed on this board such as Dolci / Cristina, KKP, etc. It may not be completely bullshit. Some of the girls may be part of an agency and the agency may be placing the ad and offering services the girl may not be aware of. Its probably 50% legit.
Originally Posted by RockySkis
[View Original Post]
Do you think that the VIP tag on eros ads may mean bare is available?
-
01-23-19 23:57 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 95A lot of girls think they are pornstars. Some may even have a video up on a site ans they think that qualifies them to be considered a pornstar. Lots of girls on listcrawler call themselves pornstars also.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 23:06 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 190I think I have to agree somewhat here. I am korean. I have not gotten it bare that often, but when I did it was mostly with asian women. I have had non asian also as well, but those were seriously unexpected for me and I was not even searching for it. I just think they were horny.
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
Imo, for asian women its a comfort thing. Most women are not from this country. Being close to "one of their kind" makes it more familiar. The girls want BFE just as much as we want GFE. And when you're into lots of foreplay and getting them to enjoy it, its just more natural to feel like you're at home doing someone in your country. Does that even make sense? LOL.
Also, in asian countries, the bb is much more prevalent. Even if you go to the Bay Area in CA, PSE basically means BB.
-
01-23-19 21:22 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 702I seriously doubt that any of the things listed on that site are accurate. For one thing, if you click "porn star" you get a whole lot of girls listed who are NOT porn stars!!
Originally Posted by TexLonghorn
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 21:18 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 702The question is: is she worth the $500 when there are others out there like Gina and Alexis (and even a few porn stars) who charge less?
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 21:13 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 702Gina does look mostly the same as in her pics but. She definitely looks older. The pics are about 5 years old, I'd say, maybe even 10. However, she is still hot, and still one of the best in NYC for BBFS, along with her friends. You definitely cannot go wrong by booking a session with her!!
Originally Posted by Martin0028
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 21:11 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 702I don't know how true this is but this is what I've been told by a number of people: it is *much* easier to get BBFS from asian girls at various spas and brothels if you are asian. I'm not sure of the reasons but I have my suspicions.
Originally Posted by JesseChang90
[View Original Post]
Also, I don't know how many people know about this, but there are places in Japan called "Soapland" spas where you can go in and get a massage and bareback sex. They never use condoms. But, if you are non-asian, they won't even let you in the door. They get past all of the anti-prostitution laws apparently by framing the bareback sex as them just "washing" you by using their mouths, their asses, and their pussies. There was a Japanese woman on adultwork for a while that offered this service to non-asians. She came to your hotel room though. She's the one who told me about these places. I had been planning a trip to Japan that never materialized but I did talk with her about this.
-
01-23-19 19:53 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 101Lucille
Does anyone know if she https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lucille-...nhattan-381718 does BBFS?
I reached out to her regarding limits and she responded vaguely with everything aside from anal which sounds like a YMMV based on her response.









Reply With Quote





