Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #1145

    Samantha sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    Hello, I am new here. Just came about this forum a few days ago.

    Was wondering if anyone had experience with Samantha Sweet? (easily searchable).

    Her rates are high at 500. I found her a couple years ago, she hosts in NY and Secaucus. I got verified and met her in NJ. I did not ask for details of services as that is not my MO (always afraid of asking and getting BL or something). However, in making my appointment, I was secretly hoping she would do it bare. But even when we met in person I still hadn't asked. I'm a *****.

    But to my surprise as we are on the bed, she is straddling me, she just sits right on and slips it in. Barely any foreplay had happened at this point. My first visit I finished inside. My second visit I finished in her mouth. Both times no rubber.

    So I'll say YMMV as we never discussed anything. I don't see her any longer because we had a bit of a falling out. One thing I noticed is she always seemed tipsy.

    I haven't seen her in 2-3 years so please don't hate me if it turns out she won't offer. I am unsure if she uses a booker or not. She says she does. But always felt like she did her own appts.

    Hope this helps and I'd appreciate any confirmations just so I know whether to spread the word.
    I have never wanted to share this information but since you put there I will.

    I bareback her on a few occasions including creampie anal. I will copy and paste one of my old reviews on ter about her.

  2. #1144

    Question about Gina Rollins and some info about GFE spas

    Hey guys, long time lurker and first time poster here.

    I've been a regular at two fairly well known GFE spas in Manhattan (Kiss Kiss Pop and GFE All Stars) and I've had success getting BBFS from several providers at both locations. YMMV because I've seen these girls multiple times each and I'm also Asian so I can speak their language. I don't know if the fact that I can speak to them in their native language really matters but I figured I should mention that before saying BBFS is available with them; I just know that I've gotten it on several occasions and with these girls I don't even have to ask anymore. It's just assumed I'm going bare.

    KKP. Pinky and Nana.

    Pinky is a newish girl and I haven't seen Nana in a while but they both have BBFS available. The first time I did it with Pinky she asked for an additional $50 but with Nana I didn't have to pay any extra.

    GFE All Stars. Helen.

    I've seen Helen three times and the last two were BBFS. This place is 240 all in and the girls don't expect or ask for more. I think Helen might be my ATF. She's definitely the hottest one there.

    Please keep in mind that the best way to get BB in my experience is to engage in a good amount of foreplay. DATY, kissing, massaging, rimming. These are all things I do for the girls and when they're equally as horny as you are, your chances of BB go way up.

    Anyway, I have an appointment with the famous Gina Rollins (this will be my first time seeing her) and I was wondering if you guys could tell me how accurate / recent her photos are. She looks pretty young in her photos but when I spoke to her on the phone to confirm my appointment, she sounded much older than her photos look, if that makes sense. Either way, after my session I will report back here but I'm sure everything that can be said about her has already been said.

    Thanks guys.

  3. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico316  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She's in NYC in Feb and I'm considering taking the plunge.
    I will neither confirm or deny seeing her. She's married if that matters. If you follow her media and you want what this forum is about that isn't on the table at least officially. If you're a fan of her work, you won't be disappointed.

  4. #1142

    Kind of old entry

    Hello, I am new here. Just came about this forum a few days ago.

    Was wondering if anyone had experience with Samantha Sweet? (easily searchable).

    Her rates are high at 500. I found her a couple years ago, she hosts in NY and Secaucus. I got verified and met her in NJ. I did not ask for details of services as that is not my MO (always afraid of asking and getting BL or something). However, in making my appointment, I was secretly hoping she would do it bare. But even when we met in person I still hadn't asked. I'm a *****.

    But to my surprise as we are on the bed, she is straddling me, she just sits right on and slips it in. Barely any foreplay had happened at this point. My first visit I finished inside. My second visit I finished in her mouth. Both times no rubber.

    So I'll say YMMV as we never discussed anything. I don't see her any longer because we had a bit of a falling out. One thing I noticed is she always seemed tipsy.

    I haven't seen her in 2-3 years so please don't hate me if it turns out she won't offer. I am unsure if she uses a booker or not. She says she does. But always felt like she did her own appts.

    Hope this helps and I'd appreciate any confirmations just so I know whether to spread the word.

  5. #1141

    Arabelle Raphael

    Anyone seen her? She's in NYC in Feb and I'm considering taking the plunge.

  6. #1140

    Arabelle Raphael

    Anyone seen her? She's in NYC in Feb and I'm considering whether to take the plunge.

  7. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCoil  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone mind sharing the password to the Lear site. They have been unresponsive to my texts.
    No. You need to get it from Jay. He screens quickly so if text isn't getting through, email or TNA message him. They're a good bunch, no point screwing that up by backdooring the password.

  8. #1138
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    Is she good in terms of performance besides BBFS. I have on my 2019 bucket list. But waiting to here more from others. Gina told me that she is excellent. Of she would, she is her protege afterward.
    She is good in terms of performance IMO. She might be YMMV but not quite sure.

  9. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCoil  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone mind sharing the password to the Lear site. They have been unresponsive to my texts.
    If they are unresponsive then it's because you aren't providing them with the information they need to feel comfortable giving you the password. If you can't get a password you definitely won't be able to get an appointment. Try again. I found them very professional in their dealings. Gives me peace of mind.

  10. #1136

    Lear.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCoil  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone mind sharing the password to the Lear site. They have been unresponsive to my texts.
    What's the point if Jay isn't responding to your texts? Not like you're getting an appointment anyways. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to be real here.

  11. #1135

    Lear

    Does anyone mind sharing the password to the Lear site. They have been unresponsive to my texts.

  12. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericcn  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely the same Ivanka / Isabella if she's asking guys to bring champagne. Last time I saw her it was first contact through email, then she would ask to text.
    Any old add link or picture of Ivanka / Isabella?

  13. #1133

    Recording.

    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Was wondering if I went with Gina for a filmed session how does that work? For those that have done that with her can you fill me in? Is it a stagnant camera? Does she allow or expect you to do POV stuff? Does Alexis come in and film (I would love that)? Just curious how that works with her. Thanks.
    When I recorded my session with Gina. She had the camera on a tripod. We adjusted the camera when we switched positions. Pretty sure you can ask to take it off and hold it POV Style. I've also read that Alexis films it. I guess it just depends if she's available to film it. Also during our session she did mention I can use my phone to take pics or whatever. So I guess you can use your phone to record or use both devices.

  14. #1132
    Was asking cause I have seen her before. When I was there she did have a camera on a tripod and alluded to that camera as being a possibility in the future (to use to film). Should I expect to use her camera or should I expect to use my own camera?

  15. #1131
    Quote Originally Posted by HaydenBerg  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Was wondering if I went with Gina for a filmed session how does that work? For those that have done that with her can you fill me in? Is it a stagnant camera? Does she allow or expect you to do POV stuff? Does Alexis come in and film (I would love that)? Just curious how that works with her. Thanks.
    Gina is about as open to vid as a girl is going to get and has her own setup. You can also bring your own cameras in addition and record at multiple angles including POV. Alexis can film although frankly she isn't the best videographer and I don't recall if it is extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape