Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #1188

    Envy Jolie. No BBFS (I think? Strange experience)

    Speaking of wasted time, I recently contacted Envy Jolie (or at least I'm assuming it was her at the protonmail address).

    Conversation started out simple enough, I mentioned my testing status, she stated she wouldn't discuss services but would instead send me reviews once she vetted my references, and assured me that I'd get what I had in mind.

    I said fine, she vetted me with no problem, seemed like things were going smoothly. She said that if I had any questions I could ask afterwards. Sent me the review screenshots, all indicated CFS.

    At this point, I responded back stating that I was specifically looking for BBFSCIP and Greek CIA.

    This is where things went downhill. I'm not sure if English is her first language, but each email response after that sounded increasingly incoherent, almost like a foreigner using Google translate.

    Her first response basically sounded like she was looking to charge me extra for those services. So at that point I said ok fine how much extra?

    Her next email after that was completely incomprehensible but it essentially sounded like she was saying that it was against her religion and that I couldn't pay her enough to perform these services. Something about when I can print money then we can talk, although the way she wrote it was nowhere near that comprehensible. She mentioned something about "eating protein", which is what leads me to believe that whoever this person was, was using Google translate.

    Her next response after that seemed like it was accusing me (saracastically or otherwise) of trying to stalk or kill her and it sounded like she was expressing shock at the fact that so many stars I had seen were willing to do BBFSCIP (I didn't tell her this, but I'm sure she inferred it).

    By this point her emails were suddenly so incoherent that it almost seemed like a scam and I was talking to a fake account. Again, I don't know how well she can speak English but the initial emails prior to my explicit statements were very well written by comparison. And then suddenly there was a complete 180 like I was talking to another person.

    If this was a scam and a fake, it was a very confusing and poorly planned one.

    I lost my patience at that point and basically said I'm done, thanks but no thanks. She sent one last email again alleging that I was trying to kill her, and I basically lost my shit and said WTF are you talking about this is confusing AF. She basically responded "Ya I'm confused too, I don't have time for this as I'm traveling. ", along with more incoherent babbling. I didn't even bother to respond at that point.

    So there you have it, ladies and gents. Hands down THE strangest experience I've had yet in this hobby.

    Seriously. WTF.

  2. #1187
    Anyone have info on Karma Giordani or Alysia Wild?

  3. #1186
    Anyone know what happened to Chelsea that chick who worked in queens was real cool and damn cheap for BBFS cip action.

  4. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on the girl over here because I remember when people posted about gaga allowing BBFS a bunch of reviews came through here with disappointment of no BBFS with her. But I went and I'm Spanish and not of the light skinned variety but I made her feel comfortable and I'm still young not bad looking and made her trust me that I have no std and I'm clean and after we were fucking with a condom she just ripped it off and put me inside her. You just need to know how to talk to these ladies and make them feel appreciated and not like a piece of meat that your just going to push to the side once your done and never come back. It doesn't work with everyone but I have my victories everyonce in awhile.
    Well, that's certainly true in my experience and I've been saying it here a lot: if you treat the girls with courtesy and respect you never know what you're going to get.

    But, it is easier for asians to get bb from asian girls. There are a lot of reasons for this. But, that doesn't mean that you can't get bb from asians if you're not an asian. It just means it's not as easy to do.

  5. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]

    Do you think that the VIP tag on eros ads may mean bare is available?
    Maybe in some of cases but mostly not. From what I can tell, the VIP tag on Eros means they paid more money for their ad.

  6. #1183

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    I don't care so much about the pricing as I do about the BS attitude. Either tell me you don't do X or that you won't answer any questions (which is a no), or you do but don't waste both my time and yours trying to lecture or shame me in an email exchange.

    Especially after I've jumped through all your hoops.

    I'm direct for a reason, and if time is money then they're honestly losing more than I am by engaging in this nonsense.
    That's what I do. You go straight to the point. Since the ter review system is down in the US, I asked those girls direct question. Anal or no. BBFS or not, BBBJ or no and so on. I don't want to waste the money I worked hard for bullshit.

  7. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief5665  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you ask the mongers who reviewed her?
    Because I'm not premium, I can't access the reviews or see who those people are.

  8. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by MintyFresh  [View Original Post]
    She was a lot more affordable when she was still dancing in NJ as Daisy Star. Her prices have wildly fluctuated since she started doing porn.
    I don't care so much about the pricing as I do about the BS attitude. Either tell me you don't do X or that you won't answer any questions (which is a no), or you do but don't waste both my time and yours trying to lecture or shame me in an email exchange.

    Especially after I've jumped through all your hoops.

    I'm direct for a reason, and if time is money then they're honestly losing more than I am by engaging in this nonsense.

  9. #1180
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseChang90  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, long time lurker and first time poster here.

    I've been a regular at two fairly well known GFE spas in Manhattan (Kiss Kiss Pop and GFE All Stars) and I've had success getting BBFS from several providers at both locations. YMMV because I've seen these girls multiple times each and I'm also Asian so I can speak their language. I don't know if the fact that I can speak to them in their native language really matters but I figured I should mention that before saying BBFS is available with them; I just know that I've gotten it on several occasions and with these girls I don't even have to ask anymore. It's just assumed I'm going bare.

    KKP. Pinky and Nana.

    Pinky is a newish girl and I haven't seen Nana in a while but they both have BBFS available. The first time I did it with Pinky she asked for an additional $50 but with Nana I didn't have to pay any extra.

    GFE All Stars. Helen.

    I've seen Helen three times and the last two were BBFS. This place is 240 all in and the girls don't expect or ask for more. I think Helen might be my ATF. She's definitely the hottest one there.

    Please keep in mind that the best way to get BB in my experience is to engage in a good amount of foreplay. DATY, kissing, massaging, rimming. These are all things I do for the girls and when they're equally as horny as you are, your chances of BB go way up..
    Is this KKP as it is now?

  10. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    Just tried to set something up with Danielle and I got her assistant who gave me a line about not implying services.

    In the process of testing the waters now. Will update once I get a response. I have a feeling that I should have kept my mouth shut but after my experience with Kiss April I simply would rather lose out on "maybe" than take a gamble.

    While I understand their concerns regarding explicit language, there are SO many other stars AND agents who won't waste your time like that, and it's just not necessary to go through that. Especially if you're offering options like additional verification info, plenty of references who ALL vouch for you and a willingness to speak on the phone to avoid putting anything in writing.
    She was a lot more affordable when she was still dancing in NJ as Daisy Star. Her prices have wildly fluctuated since she started doing porn.

  11. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris93  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on the girl over here because I remember when people posted about gaga allowing BBFS a bunch of reviews came through here with disappointment of no BBFS with her. But I went and I'm Spanish and not of the light skinned variety but I made her feel comfortable and I'm still young not bad looking and made her trust me that I have no std and I'm clean and after we were fucking with a condom she just ripped it off and put me inside her. You just need to know how to talk to these ladies and make them feel appreciated and not like a piece of meat that your just going to push to the side once your done and never come back. It doesn't work with everyone but I have my victories everyonce in awhile.
    On point. Make them comfy, make them feel like its not working, have them enjoy. They want bfe as much as we want GFE.

    As for japan. If you're the wrong color, good luck. Their comfort level with outsiders is very low for the most part.

  12. #1177

    Lucille

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenfen  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lucille-...nhattan-381718 does BBFS?

    I reached out to her regarding limits and she responded vaguely with everything aside from anal which sounds like a YMMV based on her response.
    Why don't you ask the mongers who reviewed her?

  13. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaspaHunter  [View Original Post]
    No. The VIP is just ad placement. Girls paying a shit ton to EROS because they're the only reliable advertising platform for them here in NYC. Slixa isn't as great for them here from what I've told.
    I had an outcall based on an Eros review, Verified even. Was not the girl in the picture and the website price of $250 I was told was just for her to show up, anything else I wanted was extra, up to $700 for what I wanted. So good luck with Eros.

  14. #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by TexLonghorn  [View Original Post]
    Some of the girls do travel I suppose. Some of the girls I have seen on other boards and have openly listed the same services. Some have already been discussed on this board such as Dolci / Cristina, KKP, etc. It may not be completely bullshit. Some of the girls may be part of an agency and the agency may be placing the ad and offering services the girl may not be aware of. Its probably 50% legit.

    Do you think that the VIP tag on eros ads may mean bare is available?
    No. The VIP is just ad placement. Girls paying a shit ton to EROS because they're the only reliable advertising platform for them here in NYC. Slixa isn't as great for them here from what I've told.

  15. #1174
    Ladys. One seems like a scraper to me since as MrFrench mentioned girls are either listing as porn stars when they not. For whatever reason there are a few gems there but they don't list post dates so you're flying blind.

    The other 2 you link seem sketchy as hell.

    First one trips my AV. Second one screams TGTBT. No phone number email only form contact google pulls the UK version instead of the normal US with a front page post from 2017.

    First site I took one girl for example. Emmanuelle. That's this girl. http://instagram.com/monstergirl_antonia.

    From the second site, Ophelia, are of India Reynolds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape