Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,471 to 19,485 of 40008
-
01-26-19 10:44 #20538Senior Member

Posts: 303Bodyrub by Linda
Her ad states cash or credit card.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 16:35 #20537Regular Member

Posts: 13RE: Heidi
I've seen her before and not too impressed. Pics on site are definitely not her. Yea she's a youngish pale blonde, but nothing great. I did a HH and I never went back. Much better out there. She didn't like the DATO w her hairy Bush and all.
Originally Posted by Dragonthrust
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-19 08:53 #20536Banned Member

Posts: 317Latina in rogers park.
Anyone try Latina in rogers park? Just wondering since they take credit cards. She text me rates 60 hh and 80 hr.
Escort*Chicago Il Sheridan / Touhy roger park*773-xxxx776*aypapi.
https://aypapi.com.chicago.listcrawl...post/26526840/
-
01-24-19 23:38 #20535Senior Member

Posts: 521What was it?
What was the fetish?
Originally Posted by PatientX1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 23:11 #20534Regular Member

Posts: 2What does xsl stand for?
Just want to find this place.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 23:06 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 251Saw Natalie today, business as usual. Streets were empty.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 23:04 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 251No Natalie in Norwood is B, The one at CT was Nata DD.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 22:57 #20531Regular Member

Posts: 2Heidi. At Body rubs Chicago.
So I'm totally new here and also new to this massage thing. I went to see Heidi at Body Rubs Chicago and man she's so hot. She's also got a great body with a little Bush down there. I had a 30. Min full nude session and it was really fun. Wish she offered extra sheriff's l service.
-
01-24-19 19:13 #20530Regular Member

Posts: 9Norwood
There is a massage place right across the street it's a legit spa I believe the owners husband of that place is an alderman if I'm not mistaking I'm kind of wondering if the competition has them calling LEO buddies on the them.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 18:15 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 891Be careful
Just to let you know, that ad was posted by the owner. Admin has even put a disclaimer under the name, letting everybody know that these posts are BS. I wouldn't rush over to this place until some senior members have given it a try and can validate that it is ok. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by TechGuy20
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 17:54 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 875Is Norwood Natalie the busty one who also worked at CT in NB?
Originally Posted by GentleBen1
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 16:52 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 1573Norwood
Yes, it is.
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 15:40 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 35Milwaukee
There are a few places on Milwaukee very close to each other. Norwood is solid and reasonable. Does anyone have reviews on the others?
Originally Posted by Shorty58
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-19 10:41 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 366I guess I had one those paranoid moments. "See something say something " applies to mongering too I guess.
Originally Posted by GentleBen1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-19 23:41 #20524Senior Member

Posts: 268Norwood
Is this the one on Milwaukee?
Originally Posted by GentleBen1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





