Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,501 to 19,515 of 40008
-
01-22-19 15:48 #20508Regular Member

Posts: 6Don't leave out the South Side!
See a lot of downtown and Northside places posted here. Anybody have decent recommended places (public or private) on the south side of Chicago?
-
01-22-19 15:26 #20507Senior Member

Posts: 65Rina or IP
Been reading some reviews about Rina, and am tempted to visit her. I have seen IP many times and is my go to. Would you guys recommend check rina out or should I stick with IP.
-
01-22-19 14:25 #20506Senior Member

Posts: 568How was the other girl compared with kelly? Same body? Did she give a good blowjob too? Did the two interact or allow you to eat both their pussies?
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 13:04 #20505Senior Member

Posts: 136Line up?
Every damn place I go to now gets a LINE UP from me. No way and hell do I pay these rates in town for a fugly old lady. Either should you. Just ask. I do every time. Don't like what you see? Walk out.
-
01-22-19 11:55 #20504Senior Member

Posts: 304Go try Exercise Spa in Mount Prospect, you can't miss there!
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 11:11 #20503Senior Member

Posts: 1573Advice
There are many in town and suburbs just RTFF, but DD, YMMV.
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-19 11:05 #20502Regular Member

Posts: 9Rub and L1 alas.
Prior to finding this site I went of fishing expeditions, many of which were time wasters alas. Also have yet to find a L2 MP at least on the north sode. However for a good rub and L1 New Hope spa on Lincolin has always been good to me. Have always done random pull but I've found that each gorl has thier own unique trase prior to the HJ.
Originally Posted by AImldm
[View Original Post]
Sorry I can't give intel on L2, but still should try new hope.
Cheers.
Ransom.
-
01-22-19 10:06 #20501Regular Member

Posts: 15Downtown
Michigan ave.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 23:31 #20500Banned Member

Posts: 37Where is xsl located? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 22:27 #20499Regular Member

Posts: 23Lurking
Hi Guys,
I have been lurking around these pages for about a month now but haven't had the guts to visit an mp yet. Can anyone suggest the best places for a starter? A good rub with L2 or DATY would be good.
How is divine dolls?
-
01-21-19 15:39 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 285SxL
How was the quality of the massage? I was there a few months back and the massage wasn't all that good, just rubbing. I didn't get a name but she looked young and had a tight body. I went with the total nude which seemed a bit much for but I went for it anyway.
Originally Posted by SpartanKY
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 12:58 #20497Senior Member

Posts: 1573Line-ups
Not any more, I guess. Some time ago I saw one at Yun, and a few times on Belmont. IMHO, it is not common practice or tradition around here, probably because there are just a few providers working, so there not enough talent to choose from anyway.
Originally Posted by InMyBag10
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-19 12:21 #20496Senior Member

Posts: 36Both places should get you a nice sensual massage with a strong HJ finish included in the door fee.
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]
LT has fallen off a bit ever since Backpage shut down. Not seeing as many new girls there anymore. Current roster are two Latinas, Maria and Josie. Maria gives a phenomenal BBBJ for an upcharge and CFS is available too. She's not really my type but her services are great. Been awhile so I don't remember how much extras are but I'd say at least $ on top of the $. 6 door fee should work but YMMV.
Chicagolandmassage seems to have picked up more fresh faces lately and opened new locations which is a good sign. Their locations are nice private apartments that are very well maintained and clean. Of their current roster I've seen Melissa, Jenny, and Sandra all of which were a great time. There are a few attractive Euro girls there too but I find Euros hit or miss so haven't TOFTT yet. CBJ and CFS is usually available for at least $ on top of the door fee.
Both bookers are great to work with and respond back to texts quickly. LT has the awkward gate waiting game in front of an apartment complex but is not a big deal if the girl is prompt. I would give Chicagolandmassage the edge right now because they update a schedule on their website which makes it easier to plan ahead.
-
01-21-19 11:53 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 168Legendary experience at SXL
Got a four-hand at SXL from Kelly and another girl (Nana, I think she said?) Massage was great, one of the best experiences of my life.
On the flip, for $100 each, they did anything goes L2. I had them take their clothes off, they did whatever I wanted. BBBJCIM, but they pulled me out after I came too much and it started filling up their mouths. Ridiculously good time.
-
01-21-19 10:32 #20494Senior Member

Posts: 79LT vs. Chicagoland
I typically visit standard MPs, but was thinking about branching out a bit. I was wondering if you guys have any thoughts on the level of service at Logan vs. The new Chicagoland massage girls (quality of girls, ease of setup, etc.). Also I'm thinking about what the house fee gets you and what you can get if you've got a bit extra to spend. PMs are fine if you prefer, and of course I'll report back!








Reply With Quote






