Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20511

    RE: Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonthrust  [View Original Post]
    So I'm totally new here and also new to this massage thing. I went to see Heidi at Body Rubs Chicago and man she's so hot. She's also got a great body with a little Bush down there. I had a 30. Min full nude session and it was really fun. Wish she offered extra sheriff's l service.
    I've seen her before and not too impressed. Pics on site are definitely not her. Yea she's a youngish pale blonde, but nothing great. I did a HH and I never went back. Much better out there. She didn't like the DATO w her hairy Bush and all.

  2. #20510

    Latina in rogers park.

    Anyone try Latina in rogers park? Just wondering since they take credit cards. She text me rates 60 hh and 80 hr.

    Escort*Chicago Il Sheridan / Touhy roger park*773-xxxx776*aypapi.

    https://aypapi.com.chicago.listcrawl...post/26526840/

  3. #20509

    What was it?

    What was the fetish?

    Quote Originally Posted by PatientX1  [View Original Post]
    Quick report on Stacey Love VIP. Her website lists various levels of service. I only saw her for massage, L1 and fetish, so reporting here, not on the escort page.

    Prices start at $160 hh, $200 hr for topless, and they go up from there. Incall at a private apt in Rogers Park. I screen through p411, can't say how her normal screening goes.

    Pics are real, oh my, she is staggeringly beautiful. Even more surprising is how warm and intimate she is, WAY more than a body rub and a flip. I asked for fetish which may have influenced the vibe, but it was much fun, no doubt. Hope that helps.

    www.StaceyChicago.com

  4. #20508

    What does xsl stand for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan  [View Original Post]
    Where is xsl located? Thanks.
    Just want to find this place.

  5. #20507
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    I guess I had one those paranoid moments. "See something say something " applies to mongering too I guess.
    Saw Natalie today, business as usual. Streets were empty.

  6. #20506
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Is Norwood Natalie the busty one who also worked at CT in NB?
    No Natalie in Norwood is B, The one at CT was Nata DD.

  7. #20505

    Heidi. At Body rubs Chicago.

    So I'm totally new here and also new to this massage thing. I went to see Heidi at Body Rubs Chicago and man she's so hot. She's also got a great body with a little Bush down there. I had a 30. Min full nude session and it was really fun. Wish she offered extra sheriff's l service.

  8. #20504

    Norwood

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    Was about to visit Norwood massage and there were a couple of cop cars in front. I parked across the street for a few minutes to see if I can figure out what was going on but decided to leave. Any info on this?
    There is a massage place right across the street it's a legit spa I believe the owners husband of that place is an alderman if I'm not mistaking I'm kind of wondering if the competition has them calling LEO buddies on the them.

  9. #20503

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by TechGuy20  [View Original Post]
    Long Time Lurker, Old Monger coming out of retirement after a multi year hiatus.

    I'll def be checking this one out soon. Seems all my old favorites in the area are gone.
    Just to let you know, that ad was posted by the owner. Admin has even put a disclaimer under the name, letting everybody know that these posts are BS. I wouldn't rush over to this place until some senior members have given it a try and can validate that it is ok. SaintChuck.

  10. #20502
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBen1  [View Original Post]
    Go to there is Natalie, Polish, around 40.
    Is Norwood Natalie the busty one who also worked at CT in NB?

  11. #20501

    Norwood

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one on Milwaukee?
    Yes, it is.

  12. #20500

    Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one on Milwaukee?
    There are a few places on Milwaukee very close to each other. Norwood is solid and reasonable. Does anyone have reviews on the others?

  13. #20499
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBen1  [View Original Post]
    I called and talked to Anna around 7 pm today.

    Scheduled time for Natalie tomorrow.

    All seemed good.
    I guess I had one those paranoid moments. "See something say something " applies to mongering too I guess.

  14. #20498

    Norwood

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleBen1  [View Original Post]
    I called and talked to Anna around 7 pm today.

    Scheduled time for Natalie tomorrow.

    All seemed good.
    Is this the one on Milwaukee?

  15. #20497

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NoahLarson  [View Original Post]
    I just stop by 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. Brand OPEN now. VIP spa. I saw Amy at Gunnison and cookie. Brand new spa. Wow 60 hr only and sweet massage.
    Massage long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape