The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20519

    Chicagoland

    Had been a while since I visited Chicagoland Massage.

    In my experience scheduling is easier and more reliable than bodyrubs, their main competitor.

    Drew alicia. Location at grand is discreet and parking is easy.

    Picture is not her but really close. Really bubbly and voluptuous. Cfs is available but opted for just l1. Experience was nice with DFK and quite GFE like.

    Downside is that she barely speaks english which makes communication difficult.

    Overall I would recommend this outfit and will try some of the other providers, recommendations welcome.

  2. #20518
    I own Trinity and Moon spas do not believe anything I say about them


    Posts: 52

    Near Schaumburg?

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states cash or credit card.
    GRAND opening 521 s bartlett rd streamwood il. Across street from other spa. . I just check today space new place. 60 hr full hr massage and alot of play I just give her 20 $ because I didn't bring enough money. But she don't say anything about tip issu. Which is I was lucky?

  3. #20517

    Divine dolls.

    Hi guys,

    Is Divine dolls safe? I tried going there this Sunday. I was talking to one of the girls by text and she told me to come to north ave and western avenue. As I walked on north avenue I saw a parked cop car. It was empty and was outside a restaurant. Just to be safe I turned back and went home. Was I being too timid or was that a right thing to do?

  4. #20516

    Spa in matteson

    I agree. I wasn't thinking. The kicker was she was wearing a short skirt when she first came in, then when she came back she had stretch pants on.

    Lesson learned.

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I would have walked out and asked for money back.

  5. #20515
    I would have walked out and asked for money back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathwood  [View Original Post]
    I had another odd experience at the place in matteson. On a trip the other day, I was led into a room and was greeted by a very cute masseuse.

    She asked last time I was there and kept looking out the door. She kept saying massage only, massage only. I got the hint. It was a massage only and a very poor massage.

    Time to look for alternatives.

  6. #20514

    Matteson

    I had another odd experience at the place in matteson. On a trip the other day, I was led into a room and was greeted by a very cute masseuse.

    She asked last time I was there and kept looking out the door. She kept saying massage only, massage only. I got the hint. It was a massage only and a very poor massage.

    Time to look for alternatives.

  7. #20513

    I've wondered too

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states cash or credit card.
    She posts a lot so I don't question that she's real, but want to know if this is a bait and switch.

  8. #20512

    Bodyrub by Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Latina in rogers park? Just wondering since they take credit cards. She text me rates 60 hh and 80 hr.

    Escort*Chicago Il Sheridan / Touhy roger park*773-xxxx776*aypapi.

    https://aypapi.com.chicago.listcrawl...post/26526840/
    Her ad states cash or credit card.

  9. #20511

    RE: Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonthrust  [View Original Post]
    So I'm totally new here and also new to this massage thing. I went to see Heidi at Body Rubs Chicago and man she's so hot. She's also got a great body with a little Bush down there. I had a 30. Min full nude session and it was really fun. Wish she offered extra sheriff's l service.
    I've seen her before and not too impressed. Pics on site are definitely not her. Yea she's a youngish pale blonde, but nothing great. I did a HH and I never went back. Much better out there. She didn't like the DATO w her hairy Bush and all.

  10. #20510

    Latina in rogers park.

    Anyone try Latina in rogers park? Just wondering since they take credit cards. She text me rates 60 hh and 80 hr.

    Escort*Chicago Il Sheridan / Touhy roger park*773-xxxx776*aypapi.

    https://aypapi.com.chicago.listcrawl...post/26526840/

  11. #20509

    What was it?

    What was the fetish?

    Quote Originally Posted by PatientX1  [View Original Post]
    Quick report on Stacey Love VIP. Her website lists various levels of service. I only saw her for massage, L1 and fetish, so reporting here, not on the escort page.

    Prices start at $160 hh, $200 hr for topless, and they go up from there. Incall at a private apt in Rogers Park. I screen through p411, can't say how her normal screening goes.

    Pics are real, oh my, she is staggeringly beautiful. Even more surprising is how warm and intimate she is, WAY more than a body rub and a flip. I asked for fetish which may have influenced the vibe, but it was much fun, no doubt. Hope that helps.

    www.StaceyChicago.com

  12. #20508

    What does xsl stand for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan  [View Original Post]
    Where is xsl located? Thanks.
    Just want to find this place.

  13. #20507
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    I guess I had one those paranoid moments. "See something say something " applies to mongering too I guess.
    Saw Natalie today, business as usual. Streets were empty.

  14. #20506
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Is Norwood Natalie the busty one who also worked at CT in NB?
    No Natalie in Norwood is B, The one at CT was Nata DD.

  15. #20505

    Heidi. At Body rubs Chicago.

    So I'm totally new here and also new to this massage thing. I went to see Heidi at Body Rubs Chicago and man she's so hot. She's also got a great body with a little Bush down there. I had a 30. Min full nude session and it was really fun. Wish she offered extra sheriff's l service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape