Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 640 of 686 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 10280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #695

    Thinking of Taking one for the Team

    So I've been seeing a couple of Ads that have peeked my interest and depending on the feedback I get I will take one for the team if no one has done so already. The first one is Aniah, says she is from Genesee County and seeing people at her home. That usually makes me a little nervous, but she is cute enough that I'm thinking about it. The other one that looks interesting is KC, but the BB thing and the other girl she is working with have me thinking about passing. There is something about the other girl's picture that she reminds me of someone from the past, but I can't put my finger on who and can't remember if that is good or bad. Either way, I'm going to try something new this weekend and if anyone has seen either of these and has anything to say positive or negative, I would appreciate it.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...1/949080472207

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/177426440518

    Play Safe and have Fun.

  2. #694

    Super E.

    Does anyone know how to get ahold of Super E? AKA Eva? AKA 50 dd best massage ever? I have seen her several times and her rub downs are beyond amazing. She moved recently and I saw her once at her new place but I don't get any responses from her phone number anymore. Anyone have updated contact info? Much appreciated.

    Lucky Irish.

    I got the chance to see lucky Irish recently, and she definitely lived up to her reviews. She seemed really nervous at first, probably cause I was new to her but I had a great time. I was a little disappointed to see she had super short hair, but her body is rocking.

    Bailey.

    Bailey is just simply fantastic. If you haven't seen her yet do so immediately. I've been trying to get a duo with her friend but unfortunately we keep missing each other.

  3. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyIrishGirl  [View Original Post]
    Had what? Her phone or phone number? Have you talked to Josephine? I think it's yhe "Deadliest Mouth" girl that has the phone number Josephine was using. I've heard some disturbing things and I just want to make sure she's alright and if she's not, I'll get her to come and stay back with me. Even though helping other girls has been my biggest downfall since I started this adventure! For some reason I've always felt very maternal towards Josephine.
    I've met Josephine and really liked her but that was just a few days before she apparently disappeared. I do hope things are ok with her.

    Josephine also had a very skinny petite friend with some bolt ons accidentally walk in on us, after the initial disruption things went fine and she left the room. I would absolutely love to get to meet her a little more directly, but no clue who she is. Aka if anyone knows who I might be talking about I'd love to get digits.

  4. #692

    Anyone seen josie

    Called number and another girl had it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190119-050810.jpg‎  

  5. #691

    Josephine

    Quote Originally Posted by Usmc0621  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her another girl had her phone. Can't get to d her anywhere.
    I have been worried about her myself. If you do find her, please ask her to call me and let me know if she's ok!

  6. #690

    Back working look at link

    Quote Originally Posted by Town39  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Nikki? I use to see her all the time and lost track of her.
    Back working look at link https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-se...today-15976728.

  7. #689

    Back working look at link

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    Haven't Seen her ads since backpage went away.
    Back working look at link https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-se...today-15976728.

  8. #688

    Arora no response

    Quote Originally Posted by HettyField  [View Original Post]
    So texted Arora AKA The Total Package, she confirmed over a couple of days of texts (one text per day) on a date but in literally the last minute she flaked. Wondering if anyone else has tried to meet her and she flaked at the last moment with an excuse?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/920166332442
    I texted Arora a few weeks back for an hr appt. In her add she state's be patient if she does not respond right away. I'm still waiting.

  9. #687

    M. I. A

    Anyone seen her another girl had her phone. Can't get to d her anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190119-050810.jpg‎  

  10. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Town39  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Nikki? I use to see her all the time and lost track of her.
    Haven't Seen her ads since backpage went away.

  11. #685
    Does anyone have any info on Nikki? I use to see her all the time and lost track of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b30cecd98dda8e8d378a237a035919a5.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1462984865068.jpg‎  

  12. #684

    Total Package Flake?

    So texted Arora AKA The Total Package, she confirmed over a couple of days of texts (one text per day) on a date but in literally the last minute she flaked. Wondering if anyone else has tried to meet her and she flaked at the last moment with an excuse?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/920166332442

  13. #683

    Lacie in Flint / Lapeer

    Texted her 3 x, never heard back.


  14. #682

    Tiffany

    Going through the hobby phone and had an old BP # - Tiffany. Texted then called to get to a house on the North side of town. She has cameras all around the house.

    HHR for - $1. 2 - CBJ to mish to K9 to pop. Decent 20 min and she was dressed before I could try round 2. Would only visit in a pinch and during the day.

    Decent body with flabby tummy. Yes I overpaid but she did get the job done. If she truly lives there full time hope she uses the $ for some good. Most likely for other purposes.

    YMMV.

  15. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad  [View Original Post]
    How was the DATY? Clean? Tasty?
    Yes it was clean and very responsive. Tasty? Every one has different tastes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape