Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10280
-
01-12-19 18:22 #680Senior Member

Posts: 68I never tried DATY with D. I asked an opinion. What are you getting at?
Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 10:48 #679Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks for replying Boybear. I just searched (again) at your recommendation and found her. I had tried earlier (I don't want folks thinking that I'm lazy! I'm going to indulge and post a report afterwards. Again, thanks!
Originally Posted by BoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 08:33 #678Senior Member

Posts: 154Suite D.
I have never seen her but in case you are having trouble searching STG, I think this is who they are talking about: http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/328599291110.
Originally Posted by Mifunguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 00:38 #677

Posts: 134STG is the Source
Fun Guy, I'm traveling and don't have time to post link but look under skipthegames site to find Suite D. Boybear.
Originally Posted by Mifunguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 20:20 #676Senior Member

Posts: 141Well well
Somehow "nice" and "safe" have become criticisms. I've seen her 6 -8 times without regret. Yes, she is 52. Not fat, not skinny. Place is cozy and clean.
Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 14:48 #675Senior Member

Posts: 38I Give up. Who's Suite D?
All your reports have me intrigued. I can't find a link to her among any post. Will one of you post a link? Thanks.
-
01-11-19 11:49 #674Senior Member

Posts: 68How was the DATY? Clean? Tasty?
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 22:27 #673Senior Member

Posts: 904th Opinion
I have to agree here. I saw Suite D about a month ago in her extremely small apartment. It was a little hard for me to find because my GPS sent me all over the place. When I finally found her place it looked like an old motel from the 50's. I went in because of the previous good reviews. When I walked into her room it felt like a sauna. The lights were off and the only light was from a candle. I must have banged my toe at least 3 times trying to navigate her small room. We got down to business and it was nothing to write home about. A little DFK, DATY and a BBBJ / w spit and I was done. Okay in a pinch I guess. She is definitely late 50's maybe even early 60's or the smoking has torn her looks up.
Originally Posted by BeerGuy3800
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 20:36 #672Senior Member

Posts: 2753rd opinion
I concur with Boybear but also also wondered about Aqua's description about really skinny. I would not describe Suite D as skinny. In fact from behind she is just a little wide.
Originally Posted by BoyBear
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 14:34 #671

Posts: 134A Second Opinion
While Aqua describes a somewhat accurate picture of Suite D, I'd like to add a couple things. First, her current in call is small, cluttered studio apartment (no attic). Location seemed very safe but you might see other apartment dwellers. Contact prior to meet was pretty timely. She's on the good side of discretion which is welcolmed. I suspect she's a prime example of YMMV. She's got a decent body and face but of a woman in her 50's. Standard menu (no Greek at that $ fee). Her BBBJ was good with CIM (no swallow). I suggested some DATY but she preferred my finger work. I suspect older mongers (like myself) will have a more than decent time. Younger dudes, those looking for more of a GFE or wanting more of a provider connection will be disappointed. Repeatable but not necessarily a go to gal. Boybear.
Originally Posted by AquaSpid12
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 16:18 #670Senior Member

Posts: 135Anyone?
Anyone partake on this little adventure?? http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...f/063643851626.
-
01-09-19 14:32 #669Senior Member

Posts: 645Looks too nice for Flint.
Originally Posted by BradLeePeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 13:01 #668Senior Member

Posts: 127No but she looks interesting. Let us know if you pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by BradLeePeter
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 09:43 #667Regular Member

Posts: 6Has anyone seen this one!
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/rosa-...rning-15607885
Does anyone have any info on this one?
-
01-09-19 06:13 #666Regular Member

Posts: 4STG. Deadliest Mouth.
Saw her a couple of days ago. She was not the freshest. BBBJ was OK, but a bit mechanical. Nice lady. OK location. Definitely CIM available. I would not repeat as she seemed tired and not into it. Definitely not the deadliest mouth. I am still looking for that! Let me know if you really have seen a lady who can BBBJCIM sensuously letting you release when her mouth is at the base. Like a unicorn.











Reply With Quote






