Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 686 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 10284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #654

    Suite D

    Saw her in a fantasy about a month ago. It was ok. She was nice, neighborhood was ok, we went to the attic which was full but enough room. BJ was lackluster, CFS was quick, she is really skinny and couldn't take much. I would not repeat that dream. But ok in a pinch.

  2. #653

  3. #652

    Bailey and Danielle.

    I had a chance to meet up with these two this weekend. Wow!

    This was my third time with Bailey so I am very comfortable with her Danielle is an easy girl to get along with, who has a great smile and body. The two of them are really into each other. So if you just want a show that is probably worth the price of admission. However, both will want to make sure you are happy also. Don't be shy and don't be a jerk and you will have a great time. I am at a point with Bailey we know what each other likes. Danielle has a couple more rules than Bailey but nothing more than safety. The advertise on STG you can find them there. Not the best at returning texts or calls but they will get back with you. I have been there at night and during the day with not problems. You may see another guy when you show up. But he always leaves. Both claim to be independent and the one I saw does not pose a threat of any kind.

    As always YMMV, but be nice and you more that likely to have a great time. More of a pse than GFE if anyone is curious.

  4. #651

    Yep

    That is her ad. She's since changed it up. I'm just saying that's quite a pricey BJ. Papa Be.

  5. #650

    Brooke

    Yes those are hers.

  6. #649

    Are these ads her

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    I hit this chick up and everything about her ad is misleading. She calls herself the head doc but says it's covered and you also get your choice of a dance or massage for $ for ss $. 25 for hh and $$ for hour. But in the services it says cim. Nothing else is available from what I understand. She seemed a bit upset when I basically laughed at her. But hey if that's what some of you like then cool. I would rather go to a strip club or a massage place or I could just handle my little guy myself for free. Also there is no duo. Sorry guys link is not working. Get on stg and search real head doc. Papa Be
    Brooke.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/brooke-keke/10484614 or this https://cityxguide.com/escorts/brook...27031-15112508 or this https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brooke-escort-flint-392894#erotic might be her or them or whatever.

  7. #648

    Brooke

    I hit this chick up and everything about her ad is misleading. She calls herself the head doc but says it's covered and you also get your choice of a dance or massage for $ for ss $. 25 for hh and $$ for hour. But in the services it says cim. Nothing else is available from what I understand. She seemed a bit upset when I basically laughed at her. But hey if that's what some of you like then cool. I would rather go to a strip club or a massage place or I could just handle my little guy myself for free. Also there is no duo. Sorry guys link is not working. Get on stg and search real head doc. Papa Be

  8. #647

    Ali

    Has anyone been with the hot blonde in Fenton named Ali recently? I haven't heard anything in about a year or two. I wonder if she's still in the game.

  9. #646

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I've posted before on ones I like in the Flint area. If you are looking for a safe place, Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) is the first I would mention. Incall 20 minutes south of Flint so safety is no problem. 220 hour was the donation last I checked.
    I can verify Stacey will screw your brains out and her BBBJ is so good I had to stop her and flip her over before I exploded in her mouth LOL She is a bit of a chatty girl prolly from whatever she's wired on but for sure she is a good lay.

  10. #645

    Flint Area

    I've posted before on ones I like in the Flint area. If you are looking for a safe place, Stacy Renee (https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stacy-re...-fenton-367190) is the first I would mention. Incall 20 minutes south of Flint so safety is no problem. 220 hour was the donation last I checked.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.

  11. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by TomSmith26  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please recommend a relatively safe short stay preferably in south west part of city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezapata  [View Original Post]
    Has special rates for seniors. It's clean and fairly private.
    Thank you. This helps. Do they have hourly rates?

  12. #643

    Priced right.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeReals  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Deb the other day, I can't seem to get enough of older women LOL. Either way she was great I didn't dig into the menu just covered the basics cfs BBBJ. I have to say it was one of the best experiences I've had, very safe, accommodating and overall made me feel very relaxed. As others reviewers have said a bit expensive 100 for a 1/2 but I'd take that over rushed, risky and cheap any day. One negative to some, she does smoke and you can smell it in her place but it doesn't bother me. I will repeat. As far as a link she seems to have pulled her ads for now but I'm sure she'll be back.
    I have no problem with $ for hhr. Never been disappointed. I ask her to avoid smoking for 15 minutes before I arrive and not start up until I drive away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image-1.jpg‎   20181118_153802.jpg‎  

  13. #642

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Is that expensive? From RTFF (not personal experience): for a SW, yes that would be high, but for an escort, I don't think so. It seems that the going rate for anyone worth spending time with is 70-80 for a SS, 140-150 for HH, and around 200 for an HR.
    That is more on the expensive side.

  14. #641

    Re: Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterMaxx  [View Original Post]
    So did you go see her? How was the face picture? She has nice boobs.
    I did not end up seeing her. She has a cute face pic- imo. I asked for booty pics but she said no so I decided not to. She was asking one bill for a hhr. Please let me know if you partake?

  15. #640

    Expensive?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeReals  [View Original Post]
    As others reviewers have said a bit expensive 100 for a 1/2 but I'd take that over rushed, risky and cheap any day.
    Is that expensive? From RTFF (not personal experience): for a SW, yes that would be high, but for an escort, I don't think so. It seems that the going rate for anyone worth spending time with is 70-80 for a SS, 140-150 for HH, and around 200 for an HR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape