Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 732 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 691 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1368

    Rinser

    Quote Originally Posted by Lozo43  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen her? Or any info to report on?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ab8d...2-7b3b8d0433ed
    She's a rinser. She'll say all the right shit then hit you with how she can't wait to meet you but she has to pay her babysitter back money first. I offered to pay her babysitter's back money and take care of her and she said she was down and I could come to her house that night then she ghosted. YMMV.

  2. #1367

  3. #1366

    I spoke to her

    Quote Originally Posted by BenignNine  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember someone posting, but not getting hits on any searches I've tried. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2186...a-bc71727a21ad
    I spoke with her, but she was trying to say 300 for a meet, just didn't care to try to get anything else. Pm me for more details if youd like.

  4. #1365

    Has anyone met / seen her?

    I seem to remember someone posting, but not getting hits on any searches I've tried. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f2186...a-bc71727a21ad

  5. #1364

    Msg moderator

    Just mesg the moderator. I suppose you could just indicate the reason that you want it removed. Such as private info or too much info or violation of a rule.

    I am assuming you are referring to a post that you posted and it's past the editing time frame.

    I would just report the post, as you would someone else's post. Plead your case for removal with the moderator. (See lower left corner of post)

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    How can you delete a post?

  6. #1363

    Is it posible to delete a post?

    How can you delete a post?

  7. #1362

    Re: Emma

    I had been chatting with her on the site and was close to meeting. Her profile was gone before I was able to get her contact information. If any one has it and is willing to provide it please PM me. Thank you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar13  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/87f96...8-d73184f76394

    Saw this one over the summer. $$ per meet. BBFSCIP no hint of asking for a cover. Spent 3 hrs each time with msog. Major squirter. Not athletic as she professes, but a small bbw imo. Maybe some would say curvy. Definitely a law student. 2 cats that liked to watch. She hosted out of Quincy. Decent place, felt totally safe. If curvy / sbbw is your thing, definitely worth the price of admission. That's not my thing, and yet I went back for seconds.

  8. #1361

    Alleeyarose S A Gold digger

    Met this one for dinner, fairly attractive, talked a good game, then wanted money for gas, gave her 50,then needed more another 50 . I am thinking this is a good investment.

    WRONG.

    She ghosted me, 3 days later, asked her to meet for brunch, and send me a photo, she wanted money for the photo and would not meet for a hotel visit but just wants to string you along to extract more money from you.

    I am banned on S A for no reason, so I cannot show her profile.

    LIVE AND LEARN! CM.

  9. #1360

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    So, we all ***** and moan, with good reason, about all these girls that mention platonic in their profiles. Like most of you I generally move on but was curious if any of you have actually fucked a girl with a profile like that? Of course this post is not coming out of left field as I ran into one that I would give my left nut to fuck, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c537...5-daed7caf05f9
    I've gotten some discussion of FS from some with the platonic marker checked off, but their allowance wants have been outrageous. But this one has the marker, says strictly platonic in what she is looking for, and says if you're looking for sex look elsewhere I wouldn't waste my time there, 3 strikes.

  10. #1359

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    I have yet to even meet one with the platonic declaration. But who knows. The one you posted has a pic of herself in a bra with her boobs hanging out so I don't get it. Why post that pic if you're not going to put out? Maybe get her over to text and ask WTF is the platonic thing with such sultry pics.
    I met a woman from CT that is married and said that she only wanted platonic. We ended up meeting for a public lunch and it became clear that more than platonic was available. She wasn't really my thing so I passed, but platonic is certainly not only platonic.

  11. #1358

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack617  [View Original Post]
    So, we all ***** and moan, with good reason, about all these girls that mention platonic in their profiles. Like most of you I generally move on but was curious if any of you have actually fucked a girl with a profile like that? Of course this post is not coming out of left field as I ran into one that I would give my left nut to fuck, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c537...5-daed7caf05f9
    I have yet to even meet one with the platonic declaration. But who knows. The one you posted has a pic of herself in a bra with her boobs hanging out so I don't get it. Why post that pic if you're not going to put out? Maybe get her over to text and ask WTF is the platonic thing with such sultry pics.

  12. #1357

    Platonic.

    So, we all ***** and moan, with good reason, about all these girls that mention platonic in their profiles. Like most of you I generally move on but was curious if any of you have actually fucked a girl with a profile like that? Of course this post is not coming out of left field as I ran into one that I would give my left nut to fuck, LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c537...5-daed7caf05f9

  13. #1356

    Heh, sorta

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Moving onto a sister topic, considering how much of the stabilizing factor they are in our lives, many providers should be looked at as mental health professionals and in more advanced societies would be covered by health insurance or at least under European health care model should be provider with an elective upgrade, allowing one to upgrade his (or her) mental care coverage to include such services. Also, considering how many families they keep together, how many divorces they keep from happening, in fact how many women and children they keep from turning into single (I. E. Divorced) mothers, they should be able to fall under family counseling, and that too should be covered by an elective mental health rider.

    Just saying.
    Can't say that my 5-year SB could have prevented my divorce (though that was the idea at the time), nor was she the reason for it. More like a persistent cognitive dissonance, and a canary-in-the-coal-mine wakeup call to what was an untenable marriage. Even though in the end (inevitably), that SB is out of my life, the divorce was a necessary pain. So I suppose the logic applies, even if the stated outcome doesn't align with my experience.

    My current SB is certainly salving the wounds of post-divorce life, that's for sure.

  14. #1355

    Talltattedblondy

    Has anyone here seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6db55...5-8515985ba09a
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ttb.jpg‎  

  15. #1354

    Interestedinyou97

    Anyone ever seen her? Or any info to report on?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7ab8d...2-7b3b8d0433ed

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape