Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10966
-
01-14-19 13:45 #1366Senior Member

Posts: 30I spoke to her
I spoke with her, but she was trying to say 300 for a meet, just didn't care to try to get anything else. Pm me for more details if youd like.
Originally Posted by BenignNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:05 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 356Has anyone met / seen her?
I seem to remember someone posting, but not getting hits on any searches I've tried. Thanks in advance.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f2186...a-bc71727a21ad
-
01-14-19 08:27 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 1731Msg moderator
Just mesg the moderator. I suppose you could just indicate the reason that you want it removed. Such as private info or too much info or violation of a rule.
I am assuming you are referring to a post that you posted and it's past the editing time frame.
I would just report the post, as you would someone else's post. Plead your case for removal with the moderator. (See lower left corner of post)
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 07:29 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 664Is it posible to delete a post?
How can you delete a post?
-
01-13-19 21:14 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 88Re: Emma
I had been chatting with her on the site and was close to meeting. Her profile was gone before I was able to get her contact information. If any one has it and is willing to provide it please PM me. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 20:38 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 664Alleeyarose S A Gold digger
Met this one for dinner, fairly attractive, talked a good game, then wanted money for gas, gave her 50,then needed more another 50 . I am thinking this is a good investment.
WRONG.
She ghosted me, 3 days later, asked her to meet for brunch, and send me a photo, she wanted money for the photo and would not meet for a hotel visit but just wants to string you along to extract more money from you.
I am banned on S A for no reason, so I cannot show her profile.
LIVE AND LEARN! CM.
-
01-13-19 20:18 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 48Platonic
I've gotten some discussion of FS from some with the platonic marker checked off, but their allowance wants have been outrageous. But this one has the marker, says strictly platonic in what she is looking for, and says if you're looking for sex look elsewhere I wouldn't waste my time there, 3 strikes.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 19:16 #1359Regular Member

Posts: 12Platonic
I met a woman from CT that is married and said that she only wanted platonic. We ended up meeting for a public lunch and it became clear that more than platonic was available. She wasn't really my thing so I passed, but platonic is certainly not only platonic.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 18:52 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 338Platonic
I have yet to even meet one with the platonic declaration. But who knows. The one you posted has a pic of herself in a bra with her boobs hanging out so I don't get it. Why post that pic if you're not going to put out? Maybe get her over to text and ask WTF is the platonic thing with such sultry pics.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 11:53 #1357Asshole

Posts: 496Platonic.
So, we all ***** and moan, with good reason, about all these girls that mention platonic in their profiles. Like most of you I generally move on but was curious if any of you have actually fucked a girl with a profile like that? Of course this post is not coming out of left field as I ran into one that I would give my left nut to fuck, LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2c537...5-daed7caf05f9
-
01-11-19 22:08 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 138Heh, sorta
Can't say that my 5-year SB could have prevented my divorce (though that was the idea at the time), nor was she the reason for it. More like a persistent cognitive dissonance, and a canary-in-the-coal-mine wakeup call to what was an untenable marriage. Even though in the end (inevitably), that SB is out of my life, the divorce was a necessary pain. So I suppose the logic applies, even if the stated outcome doesn't align with my experience.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
My current SB is certainly salving the wounds of post-divorce life, that's for sure.
-
01-11-19 18:50 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 602Talltattedblondy
Has anyone here seen her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/6db55...5-8515985ba09a
-
01-11-19 16:29 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 30Interestedinyou97
Anyone ever seen her? Or any info to report on?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ab8d...2-7b3b8d0433ed
-
01-11-19 15:11 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 624Ok
Sounds like a good opportunity for President Pence.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 15:09 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 624How
I do not know that USASG would be considered an "obscure Escort review site", but that does not matter. The "get back to them" only needs to provide SA with the idea that there is a potential hole and they will tighten things further to avoid FOSTA. I'm not worrying about the feds shutting down SA, I am more worried about SA changing their business model away from how we like it.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




