Escort Review: Seeking Arrangements
+
Submit Review
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10962
-
01-13-19 21:14 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 88Re: Emma
I had been chatting with her on the site and was close to meeting. Her profile was gone before I was able to get her contact information. If any one has it and is willing to provide it please PM me. Thank you!!
Originally Posted by Oscar13
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 20:38 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 664Alleeyarose S A Gold digger
Met this one for dinner, fairly attractive, talked a good game, then wanted money for gas, gave her 50,then needed more another 50 . I am thinking this is a good investment.
WRONG.
She ghosted me, 3 days later, asked her to meet for brunch, and send me a photo, she wanted money for the photo and would not meet for a hotel visit but just wants to string you along to extract more money from you.
I am banned on S A for no reason, so I cannot show her profile.
LIVE AND LEARN! CM.
-
01-13-19 20:18 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 48Platonic
I've gotten some discussion of FS from some with the platonic marker checked off, but their allowance wants have been outrageous. But this one has the marker, says strictly platonic in what she is looking for, and says if you're looking for sex look elsewhere I wouldn't waste my time there, 3 strikes.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 19:16 #1359Regular Member

Posts: 12Platonic
I met a woman from CT that is married and said that she only wanted platonic. We ended up meeting for a public lunch and it became clear that more than platonic was available. She wasn't really my thing so I passed, but platonic is certainly not only platonic.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 18:52 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 338Platonic
I have yet to even meet one with the platonic declaration. But who knows. The one you posted has a pic of herself in a bra with her boobs hanging out so I don't get it. Why post that pic if you're not going to put out? Maybe get her over to text and ask WTF is the platonic thing with such sultry pics.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 11:53 #1357Asshole

Posts: 496Platonic.
So, we all ***** and moan, with good reason, about all these girls that mention platonic in their profiles. Like most of you I generally move on but was curious if any of you have actually fucked a girl with a profile like that? Of course this post is not coming out of left field as I ran into one that I would give my left nut to fuck, LOL.
https://www.seeking.com/member/2c537...5-daed7caf05f9
-
01-11-19 22:08 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 138Heh, sorta
Can't say that my 5-year SB could have prevented my divorce (though that was the idea at the time), nor was she the reason for it. More like a persistent cognitive dissonance, and a canary-in-the-coal-mine wakeup call to what was an untenable marriage. Even though in the end (inevitably), that SB is out of my life, the divorce was a necessary pain. So I suppose the logic applies, even if the stated outcome doesn't align with my experience.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
My current SB is certainly salving the wounds of post-divorce life, that's for sure.
-
01-11-19 18:50 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 602Talltattedblondy
Has anyone here seen her?
https://www.seeking.com/member/6db55...5-8515985ba09a
-
01-11-19 16:29 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 30Interestedinyou97
Anyone ever seen her? Or any info to report on?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ab8d...2-7b3b8d0433ed
-
01-11-19 15:11 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 624Ok
Sounds like a good opportunity for President Pence.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 15:09 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 624How
I do not know that USASG would be considered an "obscure Escort review site", but that does not matter. The "get back to them" only needs to provide SA with the idea that there is a potential hole and they will tighten things further to avoid FOSTA. I'm not worrying about the feds shutting down SA, I am more worried about SA changing their business model away from how we like it.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 15:08 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 2199Moreover, don't forget that it's not sex that you're paying for but for the companionship. Kind of like hiring a Home Health Aid privately you know.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Moving onto a sister topic, considering how much of the stabilizing factor they are in our lives, many providers should be looked at as mental health professionals and in more advanced societies would be covered by health insurance or at least under European health care model should be provider with an elective upgrade, allowing one to upgrade his (or her) mental care coverage to include such services. Also, considering how many families they keep together, how many divorces they keep from happening, in fact how many women and children they keep from turning into single (I. E. Divorced) mothers, they should be able to fall under family counseling, and that too should be covered by an elective mental health rider.
Just saying.
-
01-11-19 14:49 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 1729How?
How can it get back to "them"? How exactly does it "get back" to "them". Oh, "ten ladies out of all the ladies with profiles on the Massachusetts/NH SA site are reported on an obscure Escort review site as taking money for sex"?? I think you are overly cautious. And besides, the feds would go after SA's sister site, "WhatsYourPrice" first, since that is more clearly a gray area of the law.
Yes, I agree that everyone should be discreet, but certainly reporting on what a lady is requiring for her allowance is fine. The element of SD / SB is that the relationship is more than just a one time thing. The majority of the SA ladies are not "professionals". In fact, I would say that very few are professionals. If they take down SA, they, being the feds, will be required to take down traditional dating sites. Not going to happen.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 14:08 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 176In general
Not directed to anyone in particular, just in general when mentioning SA, most of them on Seeking have no idea about this board.
Originally Posted by Javazer
[View Original Post]
J.
-
01-11-19 14:06 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 624SA banning
No one thinks SA is monitoring this site. At least they shouldn't. But information can "get back" to them and if it scares them enough about FOSTA, they will tighten things up even further to save their ca $h cow. The discussion on The othER board has an unwritten rule about TMI regarding SA.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Here is a post from last spring that shares that sentiment:
"That's just one of the reasons I have been so vehemently against SB reviews or anything even close to an SB review system. I am also 1,000% against guys mentioning finding their favorite hooker on the sugar sites. Right now the Sugar World is in a legal "gray area" if too many stupid guys insist on shaking their dicks at LE by openly discussing individual SB's, complete with "allowance" requirements and "activities performed" they sure as fuck are going to ruin it for the rest of us. And THAT is why we can't have nice things. LOL.
So if any of you dumbfucks find your ATF advertising on SA and you want to share that information with the world, do her and the rest of us a huge favor and just STFU!"
Yes, a little extreme, but I think we should be a little more careful.Last edited by Spill; 01-11-19 at 14:09. Reason: additions










Reply With Quote





