Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 641 of 686 FirstFirst ... 141 541 591 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #688

    Arora no response

    Quote Originally Posted by HettyField  [View Original Post]
    So texted Arora AKA The Total Package, she confirmed over a couple of days of texts (one text per day) on a date but in literally the last minute she flaked. Wondering if anyone else has tried to meet her and she flaked at the last moment with an excuse?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/920166332442
    I texted Arora a few weeks back for an hr appt. In her add she state's be patient if she does not respond right away. I'm still waiting.

  2. #687

    M. I. A

    Anyone seen her another girl had her phone. Can't get to d her anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20190119-050810.jpg‎  

  3. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Town39  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Nikki? I use to see her all the time and lost track of her.
    Haven't Seen her ads since backpage went away.

  4. #685
    Does anyone have any info on Nikki? I use to see her all the time and lost track of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b30cecd98dda8e8d378a237a035919a5.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1462984865068.jpg‎  

  5. #684

    Total Package Flake?

    So texted Arora AKA The Total Package, she confirmed over a couple of days of texts (one text per day) on a date but in literally the last minute she flaked. Wondering if anyone else has tried to meet her and she flaked at the last moment with an excuse?

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/920166332442

  6. #683

    Lacie in Flint / Lapeer

    Texted her 3 x, never heard back.


  7. #682

    Tiffany

    Going through the hobby phone and had an old BP # - Tiffany. Texted then called to get to a house on the North side of town. She has cameras all around the house.

    HHR for - $1. 2 - CBJ to mish to K9 to pop. Decent 20 min and she was dressed before I could try round 2. Would only visit in a pinch and during the day.

    Decent body with flabby tummy. Yes I overpaid but she did get the job done. If she truly lives there full time hope she uses the $ for some good. Most likely for other purposes.

    YMMV.

  8. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad  [View Original Post]
    How was the DATY? Clean? Tasty?
    Yes it was clean and very responsive. Tasty? Every one has different tastes.

  9. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Somehow "nice" and "safe" have become criticisms. I've seen her 6 -8 times without regret. Yes, she is 52. Not fat, not skinny. Place is cozy and clean.
    I never tried DATY with D. I asked an opinion. What are you getting at?

  10. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBear  [View Original Post]
    Fun Guy, I'm traveling and don't have time to post link but look under skipthegames site to find Suite D. Boybear.
    Thanks for replying Boybear. I just searched (again) at your recommendation and found her. I had tried earlier (I don't want folks thinking that I'm lazy! I'm going to indulge and post a report afterwards. Again, thanks!

  11. #678

    Suite D.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifunguy  [View Original Post]
    All your reports have me intrigued. I can't find a link to her among any post. Will one of you post a link? Thanks.
    I have never seen her but in case you are having trouble searching STG, I think this is who they are talking about: http://flint.skipthegames.com/massag...e/328599291110.

  12. #677

    STG is the Source

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifunguy  [View Original Post]
    All your reports have me intrigued. I can't find a link to her among any post. Will one of you post a link? Thanks.
    Fun Guy, I'm traveling and don't have time to post link but look under skipthegames site to find Suite D. Boybear.

  13. #676

    Well well

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohnnyWad  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for debi. Saw her today. Not bad!
    Somehow "nice" and "safe" have become criticisms. I've seen her 6 -8 times without regret. Yes, she is 52. Not fat, not skinny. Place is cozy and clean.

  14. #675

    I Give up. Who's Suite D?

    All your reports have me intrigued. I can't find a link to her among any post. Will one of you post a link? Thanks.

  15. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe116  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree here. I saw Suite D about a month ago in her extremely small apartment. It was a little hard for me to find because my GPS sent me all over the place. When I finally found her place it looked like an old motel from the 50's. I went in because of the previous good reviews. When I walked into her room it felt like a sauna. The lights were off and the only light was from a candle. I must have banged my toe at least 3 times trying to navigate her small room. We got down to business and it was nothing to write home about. A little DFK, DATY and a BBBJ / w spit and I was done. Okay in a pinch I guess. She is definitely late 50's maybe even early 60's or the smoking has torn her looks up.
    How was the DATY? Clean? Tasty?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape