Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,171 to 28,185 of 30333
-
01-09-19 06:33 #2163Senior Member

Posts: 137Thanks for the review
I saw this girl 3 years ago. She was awesome but I typically didn't see girls twice at that point and didn't bother to keep her info. After delving into the hobby and dealing with awful providers, I posted a request for help here if anyone knew the girl with the ren tattoo. No one responded, but when I clicked on your link there she was. Good to know she is dtill around giving good service. I hope to see her soon.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 04:50 #2162Senior Member

Posts: 38Re: Dior.
Go see Vicky. I've been seeing her for years. Super attitude and great service. Really pretty too. I've reviewed her here before as well.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932015
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 04:22 #2161Senior Member

Posts: 129Link or it didn't happen.
[Deleted by Admin]
Why must one of you idiots always do this? When I'm getting rid of something like that wouldn't it be great if I could just deal with the fake post and not have to search the thread for the genius who decided to get them more notice by quoting them?
My assistant isn't a native English speaker, picking out fake posts is the hardest thing for them to do because while they speak the language they don't think in the language.
A2
-
01-08-19 20:31 #2160Senior Member

Posts: 7335That is the right one. The skinny LIZ. Your link is the one
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 19:20 #2159Senior Member

Posts: 516Do you mean redhead Liz--this one?
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/525996614687
-
01-08-19 16:25 #2158Senior Member

Posts: 7335Yea Liz. That is the one I was thinking of. OLD AGE brain fart.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 12:37 #2157Senior Member

Posts: 719Dang!
Liz is similar in age as her I guess. Both got lots of miles on them. I didn't see / hear anyone else in there. Only two bedrooms from what I could tell. It's a tiny little street they live on. Surprised neighbors haven't caught on yet and called LE as I imagine they get a good amount of traffic.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 12:34 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 719Great report.
Thanks for posting. She looks great, poor service won't keep her around long. I've found a lot of the AA ladies in town in general have pretty sh.
Tty attitudes. Not sure if it's because a lot / all of them have pimps or just a general poor view of Johns who pay for their lifestyles, for what they are.
Maybe it's because the AA guys are shut out from seeing so many of the white and Latinas due to their rules, maybe the AA ladies have a captive audience they get to take advantage of?
At any rate, would love to find a good looking AA lady with good service. A girl that went by Noelle with a 310 number was awesome, but she moved back to LA. Thick and fit, gave fantastic head and had the tightest cooch. She would make me nut so quick every time it was remarkable. 100 per visit. Miss her!
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 10:54 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 208Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921
Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.
Looks = 8/10 Pierced nip's, I am bad at matching photos but she was what I was expecting not sure if all match. Very nice sexy body and great boobs.
Service = 3/10 Answered phone while trying to get CBJ started. At first refused to get fully undressed. Did not want her nips sucked and only light playing, one of those girls who is used to QV's I imagine. She was pleasant in attitude and verbiage but just not into it, her lack of interest was a huge turn off and I couldn't get ol boy going. She offered a discount next time but that aint happening.
Location = Her apartment, had a roomate and wasnt best area in town.
Overall = If you get hard easy and enjoy CBJ and a sexy body you can just show up and slam then she is probably great for you. For me I won't be seeing her again. My search for a good black provider continues, my last 2 have quit the industry or stopped coming to town, every time I try to see a new black girl it is a fail =(.
Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28428096/
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=charlotte
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/choco...08189-13973260
-
01-08-19 10:45 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 201Her roomie is Liz. I saw her last week and was supposed to get a threesome with her and Liz but Liz screwed it up. Ended up doing Liz for a quickie but may very well do see Charlie tomorrow. I agree great body and tits and I have gotten a double BJ from her and Liz and she knows what she's doing. While I was there I heard moaning coming from the back room and Liz said there were two girls back their fucking, a blonde and a brunette, though I didn't get to see them, Liz said they were in the game as well.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 10:23 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 63What side of town is she?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:44 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 719Charlie
I think it's the same woman. Hit it and let me know.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:39 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 50That's funny because Franklin wasn't ever president, but he was reportedly a hobbyist.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:25 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 50Performance wise not good. Didn't want to be on top. Pretty much just laid there, not tight, or responsive. Shame because she's a cute girl if you're into tall skinny ones.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:15 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 66I believe that SA profile has been reported as scammy in the sugar baby thread. Tried to search but I couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






