Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2129

    I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Been looking to check her out while she's touring through Charlotte. Trying to get intel, it appears she's been to CLT before and there's post about a BBW named Charity from 2016 but the link was broken

    Going to be doing a bit of driving for this dream, Can anyone shed some light?

    Thank you.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/717373044169
    I saw her a year or so ago everything covered but a sweet and lovely woman. If you love bigger women she will blow you away.

  2. #2128

    Alexis

    Had an awesome dream with Alexis! She is the girl in the photos and she also has an instragram account. Looks just like photos however was not dressed up or wearing makeup. Great skills nice girl. Nice incall location. I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28493855/

  3. #2127
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9809893741

    I love tall women, does announce have any info for this provider?

  4. #2126

    Anari.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/137949018033

    I've read reports before that she does BBBJ and dfk, but my experience was disappointing. Unenthusiastic BBBJ that lasted less than 30 seconds before she stopped and asked to fuck. No dfk, or daty. Not that I wanted to because her hygiene did not seem good. Also said no to cowgirl. Location off of Village Lake Drive in east Charlotte is in a townhouse in a bedroom that someone lives in, not clean, plus multiple people in the house including a couple of males. Paid 160 for HH. Def not worth it.

  5. #2125

    Charlie.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/637211500984

    Good MILF option. BBBJ and good at it, tight body, little dental issue. Tossed her a Benjamin and I was there for 30-40 minutes. Did BBFS too, didn't discuss just kind of dipped in and she went with it. . Just wouldn't take the nut. Had to pull out and drop that load all over her tummy. Good luck o scratch the MILF itch.

  6. #2124

    Charity Sweets BBW

    Hey, Been looking to check her out while she's touring through Charlotte. Trying to get intel, it appears she's been to CLT before and there's post about a BBW named Charity from 2016 but the link was broken.

    Going to be doing a bit of driving for this dream, Can anyone shed some light?

    Thank you.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/717373044169

  7. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by Popye  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow MSOG and is she full GFE?
    Yes. Please feel free to PM me if you like.

  8. #2122
    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    Tats are close but I think it's a different chick:

    https://www.imageporn.net/user/Cutebuttthrowaway13
    Yup my apologies. After closer inspection Becca is not the woman of Reddit.

  9. #2121

    Pics not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    I don't know her but, some of her pictures might be old. She has a tattoo on her right side in one picture and not in the other.
    I have been told the pics are not her. Was hoping someone recognized the ad and / or phone number to provide additional verification.

  10. #2120
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/
    Never seen her, but it is an Atlanta number, try that board.

  11. #2119
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/
    I don't know her but, some of her pictures might be old. She has a tattoo on her right side in one picture and not in the other.

  12. #2118

    This Lauren

    I have been referred to this lady by a forum friend but these days I like to have two verifications before I see anyone new. Has anyone seen her? Please PM any details. Thank you.

    https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/27173929/

  13. #2117

    Tall thick brunette

    Hi. I've looked through posts for this one, but didn't find any reviews. Has anyone dreamed of her? Thanks.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/544768780196

  14. #2116

    Robbing guys

    Have seen a couple different reports saying this chick and her bf were robbing mongers.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/699974599628

  15. #2115

    Verify phone number

    Is google the best place to verify a providers phone number? Sometimes when I key in the phone numbers I get the ads that they post on sites such as skip the games or erotic monkey so at that point I assume they're legit and sometimes I get nothing that would indicate that these ladies are legit providers at all. Am I missing something or is there a better way to research this out. Any and all info is much appreciated. Pm in you need to!

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape