Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2143

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    He said he dropped a "Benjamin". That is a 100 bucks if you know your presidents. It doesn't look like she is bad on the eyes either.
    She's a MILF who has been in and out of the game multiple times over the years. Body is tight, face is cute enough, teeth are jacked up and her voice is 2-pack a day style but I didn't smell any smoke. Great fake tits and nice nips. Lives with another lady that also plays. Would like to get a look at her.

    If anyone has seen her roomie please pm me. Been dropping my seed all over town these last couple weeks, but always interested in new finds.

  2. #2142

    Jessi

    True to pics. Very nice young lady with no demons or handlers. Staying in a rather crappy little spot but mentioned she may be upgrading soon. No issues with the hotel I just find it shady, but it is convenient.

    Solid GFE. Donations are fair given she's young, cute / hot (IMO), clean and well kept. Seems like menu is wide open with additional donation, but YMMV. Cool with any position, and genuinely seems to enjoy giving and receiving. Definitely worth a visit. Seniors or those with solid report history can pm with any questions.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/802235950148

  3. #2141

    International sex guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    HI I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe. Specificlly Ukraine. Since USA Sex Guide doesn't have info on that area can anyone suggest a resource or verified website. I am scared that much of what I have seen is fake pics. Also does anyone have any input on European areas that offer hot girls on the cheap?
    Check here: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...hp?208-Ukraine.

    ISG is the international partner and equivalent to usasexguide.

    GB40.

  4. #2140

    Sexretary

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.charlotte.listcraw...post/28504057/

    Talked to her on the phone, seems nice. Says it is her in the photos, GFE, kissing. May go check her out on weds. Figured wouldn't hurt if anyone else has seen her and can confirm. Thanks.
    I got similar vibe. Problem was she didn't have a place and said she needed money to get a room. Make sure she has a room that she's booked before you head to meet. Got a little bit of a scammer vibe from her.

  5. #2139

    Any info on this one?

    https://milfy.com.charlotte.listcraw...post/28504057/

    Talked to her on the phone, seems nice. Says it is her in the photos, GFE, kissing. May go check her out on weds. Figured wouldn't hurt if anyone else has seen her and can confirm. Thanks.

  6. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickclt  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/137949018033

    I've read reports before that she does BBBJ and dfk, but my experience was disappointing. Unenthusiastic BBBJ that lasted less than 30 seconds before she stopped and asked to fuck. No dfk, or daty. Not that I wanted to because her hygiene did not seem good. Also said no to cowgirl. Location off of Village Lake Drive in east Charlotte is in a townhouse in a bedroom that someone lives in, not clean, plus multiple people in the house including a couple of males. Paid 160 for HH. Def not worth it.
    How would you rate the full service?

  7. #2137
    He said he dropped a "Benjamin". That is a 100 bucks if you know your presidents. It doesn't look like she is bad on the eyes either.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage? I've been looking at this one too, and your review makes me even more interested, for the next time I'm down that way.

    Thanks,

    --OMR.

  8. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/637211500984

    Good MILF option. BBBJ and good at it, tight body, little dental issue. Tossed her a Benjamin and I was there for 30-40 minutes. Did BBFS too, didn't discuss just kind of dipped in and she went with it. . Just wouldn't take the nut. Had to pull out and drop that load all over her tummy. Good luck o scratch the MILF itch.
    If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage? I've been looking at this one too, and your review makes me even more interested, for the next time I'm down that way.

    Thanks,

    --OMR.

  9. #2135

    Eastern Europe

    HI I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe. Specificlly Ukraine. Since USA Sex Guide doesn't have info on that area can anyone suggest a resource or verified website. I am scared that much of what I have seen is fake pics. Also does anyone have any input on European areas that offer hot girls on the cheap?

  10. #2134

    She stood me up

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Been looking to check her out while she's touring through Charlotte. Trying to get intel, it appears she's been to CLT before and there's post about a BBW named Charity from 2016 but the link was broken.

    Going to be doing a bit of driving for this dream, Can anyone shed some light?

    Thank you.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/717373044169
    Charity used to live in Charlotte and had many good reviews. Her prices were much lower than they are now. I had a bad experience, got stood up by her. I had an appointment for Friday afternoon, she then delayed it until Friday evening, then told me that she was out of town, but we could meet Saturday. Called Saturday and she went dark for awhile, then finally answered and told me it was her period. Did not buy it, but I am sure most providers have done something like this or worse. I just think the rates on her ad are totally crazy for any woman, much less one that may be 300 lbs.

  11. #2133

    This one legit?

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...28128883/South

    Looks a little too good to be true, any one tried?

  12. #2132
    Looks like she is stacked. Does she offer BBBJ and GFE? Body looks great. It seems like past reports were everything was covered and no kissing?

    Quote Originally Posted by TsxGuy54  [View Original Post]
    Had an awesome dream with Alexis! She is the girl in the photos and she also has an instragram account. Looks just like photos however was not dressed up or wearing makeup. Great skills nice girl. Nice incall location. I will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28493855/

  13. #2131

    Eastern Europe

    Hey I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe, thinking Ukraine right now. Does anyone have any better suggestions balancing hot girls versus donation cost. I am also trying to find websites that I can be more assured that pics are correct and not a scam.

  14. #2130

    Charity

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Been looking to check her out while she's touring through Charlotte. Trying to get intel, it appears she's been to CLT before and there's post about a BBW named Charity from 2016 but the link was broken.

    Going to be doing a bit of driving for this dream, Can anyone shed some light?

    Thank you.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/717373044169
    I dreamed of her in Charlotte a few years ago, and it was a 'mehhhh' visit.

    I recall being super hyped over reports of her being GFE, and providing a mind-blowing experience, and it was just average for me, so YMMV.

    Pretty sure I stayed for a HH. CBJ, CG, K9, and that was it.

    Her pics were accurate, but again this was 2 years ago.

    Hope this helps.

  15. #2129

    I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastMan  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Been looking to check her out while she's touring through Charlotte. Trying to get intel, it appears she's been to CLT before and there's post about a BBW named Charity from 2016 but the link was broken

    Going to be doing a bit of driving for this dream, Can anyone shed some light?

    Thank you.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/717373044169
    I saw her a year or so ago everything covered but a sweet and lovely woman. If you love bigger women she will blow you away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape