Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2158
    Yea Liz. That is the one I was thinking of. OLD AGE brain fart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    Her roomie is Liz. I saw her last week and was supposed to get a threesome with her and Liz but Liz screwed it up. Ended up doing Liz for a quickie but may very well do see Charlie tomorrow. I agree great body and tits and I have gotten a double BJ from her and Liz and she knows what she's doing. While I was there I heard moaning coming from the back room and Liz said there were two girls back their fucking, a blonde and a brunette, though I didn't get to see them, Liz said they were in the game as well.

  2. #2157

    Dang!

    Liz is similar in age as her I guess. Both got lots of miles on them. I didn't see / hear anyone else in there. Only two bedrooms from what I could tell. It's a tiny little street they live on. Surprised neighbors haven't caught on yet and called LE as I imagine they get a good amount of traffic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    Her roomie is Liz. I saw her last week and was supposed to get a threesome with her and Liz but Liz screwed it up. Ended up doing Liz for a quickie but may very well do see Charlie tomorrow. I agree great body and tits and I have gotten a double BJ from her and Liz and she knows what she's doing. While I was there I heard moaning coming from the back room and Liz said there were two girls back their fucking, a blonde and a brunette, though I didn't get to see them, Liz said they were in the game as well.

  3. #2156

    Great report.

    Thanks for posting. She looks great, poor service won't keep her around long. I've found a lot of the AA ladies in town in general have pretty sh.

    Tty attitudes. Not sure if it's because a lot / all of them have pimps or just a general poor view of Johns who pay for their lifestyles, for what they are.

    Maybe it's because the AA guys are shut out from seeing so many of the white and Latinas due to their rules, maybe the AA ladies have a captive audience they get to take advantage of?

    At any rate, would love to find a good looking AA lady with good service. A girl that went by Noelle with a 310 number was awesome, but she moved back to LA. Thick and fit, gave fantastic head and had the tightest cooch. She would make me nut so quick every time it was remarkable. 100 per visit. Miss her!

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.

    Looks = 8/10 Pierced nip's, I am bad at matching photos but she was what I was expecting not sure if all match. Very nice sexy body and great boobs.

    Service = 3/10 Answered phone while trying to get CBJ started. At first refused to get fully undressed. Did not want her nips sucked and only light playing, one of those girls who is used to QV's I imagine. She was pleasant in attitude and verbiage but just not into it, her lack of interest was a huge turn off and I couldn't get ol boy going. She offered a discount next time but that aint happening.

  4. #2155

    Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921

    Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.

    Looks = 8/10 Pierced nip's, I am bad at matching photos but she was what I was expecting not sure if all match. Very nice sexy body and great boobs.

    Service = 3/10 Answered phone while trying to get CBJ started. At first refused to get fully undressed. Did not want her nips sucked and only light playing, one of those girls who is used to QV's I imagine. She was pleasant in attitude and verbiage but just not into it, her lack of interest was a huge turn off and I couldn't get ol boy going. She offered a discount next time but that aint happening.

    Location = Her apartment, had a roomate and wasnt best area in town.

    Overall = If you get hard easy and enjoy CBJ and a sexy body you can just show up and slam then she is probably great for you. For me I won't be seeing her again. My search for a good black provider continues, my last 2 have quit the industry or stopped coming to town, every time I try to see a new black girl it is a fail =(.

    Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28428096/

    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=charlotte

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/choco...08189-13973260
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ee029cbd87ef39b4b8464345944bdfd_f.jpg‎   9a5d3a2cdf29879e54897ab63110b76f_f.jpg‎   54a5f4fbaa7d1057829183c0a6b1f210_f.jpg‎   5516d4a4f2a6d88e636b4cdf55438bb1_f.jpg‎   acc2f5c71098297ea094d806ca14756f_f.jpg‎  

    d8f86135ed433cb7262c38e1e177f59d_f.jpg‎   e13400df3cda7743e47470ed6052dc1f_f.jpg‎  

  5. #2154
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there used to be a Charlie that was in with Sarah and another gal whose name escapes me at the moment. All of them were mature MILFs which I prefer.
    Her roomie is Liz. I saw her last week and was supposed to get a threesome with her and Liz but Liz screwed it up. Ended up doing Liz for a quickie but may very well do see Charlie tomorrow. I agree great body and tits and I have gotten a double BJ from her and Liz and she knows what she's doing. While I was there I heard moaning coming from the back room and Liz said there were two girls back their fucking, a blonde and a brunette, though I didn't get to see them, Liz said they were in the game as well.

  6. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/637211500984

    Good MILF option. BBBJ and good at it, tight body, little dental issue. Tossed her a Benjamin and I was there for 30-40 minutes. Did BBFS too, didn't discuss just kind of dipped in and she went with it. . Just wouldn't take the nut. Had to pull out and drop that load all over her tummy. Good luck o scratch the MILF itch.
    What side of town is she?

  7. #2152

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there used to be a Charlie that was in with Sarah and another gal whose name escapes me at the moment. All of them were mature MILFs which I prefer.
    I think it's the same woman. Hit it and let me know.

  8. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    He said he dropped a "Benjamin". That is a 100 bucks if you know your presidents. It doesn't look like she is bad on the eyes either.
    That's funny because Franklin wasn't ever president, but he was reportedly a hobbyist.

  9. #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate the full service?
    Performance wise not good. Didn't want to be on top. Pretty much just laid there, not tight, or responsive. Shame because she's a cute girl if you're into tall skinny ones.

  10. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    If you ask for her private photos you'll see some of the same ones she posts in that listcrawler provider ad link above. Claims to be 6 feet tall. Damn.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4054f...7-bfbee5fd45c0
    I believe that SA profile has been reported as scammy in the sugar baby thread. Tried to search but I couldn't find it.

  11. #2148
    Seems like there used to be a Charlie that was in with Sarah and another gal whose name escapes me at the moment. All of them were mature MILFs which I prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    She's a MILF who has been in and out of the game multiple times over the years. Body is tight, face is cute enough, teeth are jacked up and her voice is 2-pack a day style but I didn't smell any smoke. Great fake tits and nice nips. Lives with another lady that also plays. Would like to get a look at her.

    If anyone has seen her roomie please pm me. Been dropping my seed all over town these last couple weeks, but always interested in new finds.

  12. #2147
    I tried to contact her a couple of months ago and didn't get any response. I don't know if she is even still in the game? She was one of the better ones for sure. Just a long hike for me to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    If so please PM me. I need to ask a few questions. Thanks.

  13. #2146
    International sex guide has all the info you need. I've done a lot of travel to EU over the years for work. Prague is by far my favorite city. After that I'd hit german FKK clubs. You could stay central and catch a train and do both over a few day period.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    Hey I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe, thinking Ukraine right now. Does anyone have any better suggestions balancing hot girls versus donation cost. I am also trying to find websites that I can be more assured that pics are correct and not a scam.

  14. #2145

    Any one a regular with Ruby Heart?

    If so please PM me. I need to ask a few questions. Thanks.

  15. #2144

    She's on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.charlotte.listcraw...post/28504057/

    Talked to her on the phone, seems nice. Says it is her in the photos, GFE, kissing. May go check her out on weds. Figured wouldn't hurt if anyone else has seen her and can confirm. Thanks.
    If you ask for her private photos you'll see some of the same ones she posts in that listcrawler provider ad link above. Claims to be 6 feet tall. Damn.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4054f...7-bfbee5fd45c0

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape