Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,186 to 28,200 of 30341
-
01-08-19 12:34 #2156Senior Member

Posts: 719Great report.
Thanks for posting. She looks great, poor service won't keep her around long. I've found a lot of the AA ladies in town in general have pretty sh.
Tty attitudes. Not sure if it's because a lot / all of them have pimps or just a general poor view of Johns who pay for their lifestyles, for what they are.
Maybe it's because the AA guys are shut out from seeing so many of the white and Latinas due to their rules, maybe the AA ladies have a captive audience they get to take advantage of?
At any rate, would love to find a good looking AA lady with good service. A girl that went by Noelle with a 310 number was awesome, but she moved back to LA. Thick and fit, gave fantastic head and had the tightest cooch. She would make me nut so quick every time it was remarkable. 100 per visit. Miss her!
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 10:54 #2155Senior Member

Posts: 208Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921
Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.
Looks = 8/10 Pierced nip's, I am bad at matching photos but she was what I was expecting not sure if all match. Very nice sexy body and great boobs.
Service = 3/10 Answered phone while trying to get CBJ started. At first refused to get fully undressed. Did not want her nips sucked and only light playing, one of those girls who is used to QV's I imagine. She was pleasant in attitude and verbiage but just not into it, her lack of interest was a huge turn off and I couldn't get ol boy going. She offered a discount next time but that aint happening.
Location = Her apartment, had a roomate and wasnt best area in town.
Overall = If you get hard easy and enjoy CBJ and a sexy body you can just show up and slam then she is probably great for you. For me I won't be seeing her again. My search for a good black provider continues, my last 2 have quit the industry or stopped coming to town, every time I try to see a new black girl it is a fail =(.
Dior - 120 hh - 7049257921.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28428096/
https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=charlotte
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/choco...08189-13973260
-
01-08-19 10:45 #2154Senior Member

Posts: 201Her roomie is Liz. I saw her last week and was supposed to get a threesome with her and Liz but Liz screwed it up. Ended up doing Liz for a quickie but may very well do see Charlie tomorrow. I agree great body and tits and I have gotten a double BJ from her and Liz and she knows what she's doing. While I was there I heard moaning coming from the back room and Liz said there were two girls back their fucking, a blonde and a brunette, though I didn't get to see them, Liz said they were in the game as well.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 10:23 #2153Senior Member

Posts: 63What side of town is she?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:44 #2152Senior Member

Posts: 719Charlie
I think it's the same woman. Hit it and let me know.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:39 #2151Senior Member

Posts: 50That's funny because Franklin wasn't ever president, but he was reportedly a hobbyist.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:25 #2150Senior Member

Posts: 50Performance wise not good. Didn't want to be on top. Pretty much just laid there, not tight, or responsive. Shame because she's a cute girl if you're into tall skinny ones.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 08:15 #2149Senior Member

Posts: 66I believe that SA profile has been reported as scammy in the sugar baby thread. Tried to search but I couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 07:50 #2148Senior Member

Posts: 7336Seems like there used to be a Charlie that was in with Sarah and another gal whose name escapes me at the moment. All of them were mature MILFs which I prefer.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 06:57 #2147Senior Member

Posts: 7336I tried to contact her a couple of months ago and didn't get any response. I don't know if she is even still in the game? She was one of the better ones for sure. Just a long hike for me to see her.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-19 06:27 #2146Senior Member

Posts: 589International sex guide has all the info you need. I've done a lot of travel to EU over the years for work. Prague is by far my favorite city. After that I'd hit german FKK clubs. You could stay central and catch a train and do both over a few day period.
PK.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 23:18 #2145Senior Member

Posts: 201Any one a regular with Ruby Heart?
If so please PM me. I need to ask a few questions. Thanks.
-
01-07-19 22:44 #2144Senior Member

Posts: 719She's on SA
If you ask for her private photos you'll see some of the same ones she posts in that listcrawler provider ad link above. Claims to be 6 feet tall. Damn.
Originally Posted by Hunter6900
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/4054f...7-bfbee5fd45c0
-
01-07-19 22:36 #2143Senior Member

Posts: 719What he said
She's a MILF who has been in and out of the game multiple times over the years. Body is tight, face is cute enough, teeth are jacked up and her voice is 2-pack a day style but I didn't smell any smoke. Great fake tits and nice nips. Lives with another lady that also plays. Would like to get a look at her.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
If anyone has seen her roomie please pm me. Been dropping my seed all over town these last couple weeks, but always interested in new finds.
-
01-07-19 22:32 #2142Senior Member

Posts: 719Jessi
True to pics. Very nice young lady with no demons or handlers. Staying in a rather crappy little spot but mentioned she may be upgrading soon. No issues with the hotel I just find it shady, but it is convenient.
Solid GFE. Donations are fair given she's young, cute / hot (IMO), clean and well kept. Seems like menu is wide open with additional donation, but YMMV. Cool with any position, and genuinely seems to enjoy giving and receiving. Definitely worth a visit. Seniors or those with solid report history can pm with any questions.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/802235950148












Reply With Quote




