Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,201 to 28,215 of 30338
-
01-07-19 18:38 #2138Senior Member

Posts: 363How would you rate the full service?
Originally Posted by Nickclt
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 18:37 #2137Senior Member

Posts: 7335He said he dropped a "Benjamin". That is a 100 bucks if you know your presidents. It doesn't look like she is bad on the eyes either.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 17:48 #2136Senior Member

Posts: 516If you don't mind me asking, what was the damage? I've been looking at this one too, and your review makes me even more interested, for the next time I'm down that way.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
--OMR.
-
01-07-19 17:19 #2135Senior Member

Posts: 222Eastern Europe
HI I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe. Specificlly Ukraine. Since USA Sex Guide doesn't have info on that area can anyone suggest a resource or verified website. I am scared that much of what I have seen is fake pics. Also does anyone have any input on European areas that offer hot girls on the cheap?
-
01-07-19 16:58 #2134Senior Member

Posts: 179She stood me up
Charity used to live in Charlotte and had many good reviews. Her prices were much lower than they are now. I had a bad experience, got stood up by her. I had an appointment for Friday afternoon, she then delayed it until Friday evening, then told me that she was out of town, but we could meet Saturday. Called Saturday and she went dark for awhile, then finally answered and told me it was her period. Did not buy it, but I am sure most providers have done something like this or worse. I just think the rates on her ad are totally crazy for any woman, much less one that may be 300 lbs.
Originally Posted by TheLastMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 16:47 #2133Senior Member

Posts: 201This one legit?
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...28128883/South
Looks a little too good to be true, any one tried?
-
01-07-19 16:19 #2132Senior Member

Posts: 7335Looks like she is stacked. Does she offer BBBJ and GFE? Body looks great. It seems like past reports were everything was covered and no kissing?
Originally Posted by TsxGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 16:08 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 222Eastern Europe
Hey I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe, thinking Ukraine right now. Does anyone have any better suggestions balancing hot girls versus donation cost. I am also trying to find websites that I can be more assured that pics are correct and not a scam.
-
01-07-19 14:20 #2130Senior Member

Posts: 70Charity
I dreamed of her in Charlotte a few years ago, and it was a 'mehhhh' visit.
Originally Posted by TheLastMan
[View Original Post]
I recall being super hyped over reports of her being GFE, and providing a mind-blowing experience, and it was just average for me, so YMMV.
Pretty sure I stayed for a HH. CBJ, CG, K9, and that was it.
Her pics were accurate, but again this was 2 years ago.
Hope this helps.
-
01-07-19 13:40 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 61I've seen her.
I saw her a year or so ago everything covered but a sweet and lovely woman. If you love bigger women she will blow you away.
Originally Posted by TheLastMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-19 13:03 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 70Alexis
Had an awesome dream with Alexis! She is the girl in the photos and she also has an instragram account. Looks just like photos however was not dressed up or wearing makeup. Great skills nice girl. Nice incall location. I will repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28493855/
-
01-07-19 12:43 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 43https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9809893741
I love tall women, does announce have any info for this provider?
-
01-07-19 12:25 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 50Anari.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/137949018033
I've read reports before that she does BBBJ and dfk, but my experience was disappointing. Unenthusiastic BBBJ that lasted less than 30 seconds before she stopped and asked to fuck. No dfk, or daty. Not that I wanted to because her hygiene did not seem good. Also said no to cowgirl. Location off of Village Lake Drive in east Charlotte is in a townhouse in a bedroom that someone lives in, not clean, plus multiple people in the house including a couple of males. Paid 160 for HH. Def not worth it.
-
01-07-19 11:57 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 719Charlie.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...r/637211500984
Good MILF option. BBBJ and good at it, tight body, little dental issue. Tossed her a Benjamin and I was there for 30-40 minutes. Did BBFS too, didn't discuss just kind of dipped in and she went with it. . Just wouldn't take the nut. Had to pull out and drop that load all over her tummy. Good luck o scratch the MILF itch.
-
01-07-19 10:42 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 127Charity Sweets BBW
Hey, Been looking to check her out while she's touring through Charlotte. Trying to get intel, it appears she's been to CLT before and there's post about a BBW named Charity from 2016 but the link was broken.
Going to be doing a bit of driving for this dream, Can anyone shed some light?
Thank you.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...w/717373044169










Reply With Quote





