Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,186 to 28,200 of 30759
-
01-06-19 22:39 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 252Brooke. TGTBT?
Any Intel on her? Her pics are great but the rate seems low all things considered. Any help is appreciated. If you would rather PM that's fine. Thanks!
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1103415
-
01-06-19 19:47 #2573Regular Member

Posts: 21Xnya
OK, make your next appointment, because here is the latest negative review. I had seen her several times with very good results, especially on the BBBJ. Even though the menu was not close to what she claimed on STG, the BBBJ was fine. For this visit, she was late, then went to freshen up and told me to get comfortable. As I lay in my naked comfort, there was a banging and scratching on the door. My thoughts soon went from sensual to scared, and my clothes were put back on with amazing speed. When she returned to the room, she gave an explanation about her roommate, boyfriend, secret signals, etc. While it may have been true or not, the event still made the event less than suitable. When we finally did make it to the bed, she immediately slipped out the cover and told me that BBBJ was no longer available. What followed was probably a $40 performance, but certainly not what I had paid for and expected. She has the looks, skills and pleasant demeanor to do well, but seems unable to move beyond one step from the streets.
-
01-06-19 18:53 #2572Regular Member

Posts: 6The first time with Nye was good. The second time was a nightmare, or should I say Nyetmare.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 17:41 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 435Smh bro In my opinion I wouldn't even see her again from reading your review she is a clock watcher she just in the hobby for the money but don't want to work for it also she on that fuck shit charge her to the game.
Originally Posted by Soulreaver
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 16:59 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 118Barbie
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....8114400/Barbie
Visited Barbie middle of this week.
She was in an extended stay off of 440.
I got there she met me outside and walked me in.
When I saw her. She was gorgeous I would give that body a 8/10.
She was pleasant to speak with during the walk up.
We got to her room. I handed over the donation. 8 for a qv.
Unfortunately it went downhill from there.
She looked at the clock and said I had 10 minutes. As she laid down next to me I was exploring that bodynshe suddenly jumped up to check on her dog in the bathroom.
She took a min or two laid back down we started back. She jumped up again to check on something. No idea what.
Now I get it. My plan is just to get this over with. She puts the condom on and says 4 minutes left. I ask her to climb up. Apparently I am too thick.
I ended up putting her on her stomach to get my new found pornstar dick in. As I am working it she twists out to check if the condom is on. This repeats twice until I finish.
She mentioned how she let me go over time so I could have a good experience.
WTF is up with this girl. When she speaks she sounds friendly / pleasant but her actions are. (loss of words here).
Anyways she is real. She is gorgeous but my first experience with her was not that great.
-
01-06-19 16:54 #2569Senior Member

Posts: 513Asian Ava
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...305/5614089918
Legit? Hope so!
BTW- Over 30 requests for my UTR and she hasn't got a call yet. Crazy! Don't miss out.
-
01-06-19 16:34 #2568Regular Member

Posts: 5Ginger
I had a dream today with ginger in it. It was fun and clean like you all say. I had to relax a bit but after that it was game time. I will see again.
-
01-06-19 14:54 #2567Banned Member

Posts: 3You must be talking about different girl been seeing Taylor for a while even took her home once when her car acted up and there was no pump or bf in site and she always is clean about everything she does and I always leave happy. Never had any odor problems either. So with that said you must just be upset about something that happened and trying to give her a bad name. She beautiful inside and out.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 13:08 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 193Say whatttt
Hard to believe he 23. Look like a extra in a horro movie.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 12:50 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 214Not Asian. A Large Black Transgender
Vivian. Scammer. Robber. Stay far far away.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....28424595/asian
-
01-06-19 12:39 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 145Future appointment.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/28479588/
I was in the process of finalizing a meet up with Sky. But unfortunately had to reschedule to work obligations I know I know I'm sorta responsible LOL. But I will report later this week unless any fellow mongers have seen her recently. I'm also possibly going to take a shot at Nya even though I hear some negative reports lately.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/380851377812
-
01-06-19 12:20 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 117To Bang or Not to Bang. That is the Question.
We are involved in an industry that has a significant sector that lies, cheats, steals, deceives, and flakes. The goal is find somebody -- anybody -- who has more integrity and reliability. That involves sifting through fake pics, fake stats, fake enthusiasm, and fake reviews. Here you find honest reviews from fellow mongers (with only an occasional obvious infiltrator). I think of this forum like Consumer Reports -- it cuts through the BS to tell you the reality from people who've tested the product. Her pics are hot, but I'm passing because she fails user-friendly lab testing.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 11:29 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 260Taye Taylor
Thanks. Was going to try her but once again this board comes through. I'll stay away.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 09:41 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 1709Read her reviews on crawler. They seem legit, very positive.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-19 09:30 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 666Nya XNya
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/380851377812
Lots of up and down posts about this girl. I have never had any issues. Think I have seen her four times now. Each time I see someone bash her here, I wait a day, then ask her for a session $10 cheaper. I'm down to $40 qv, BBBJ, K9, CIM. Quick, someone put up a terrible report, so I can see if I can get her down to $30!











Reply With Quote



