Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,201 to 28,215 of 30760
-
01-06-19 09:30 #2560Senior Member

Posts: 666Nya XNya
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/380851377812
Lots of up and down posts about this girl. I have never had any issues. Think I have seen her four times now. Each time I see someone bash her here, I wait a day, then ask her for a session $10 cheaper. I'm down to $40 qv, BBBJ, K9, CIM. Quick, someone put up a terrible report, so I can see if I can get her down to $30!
-
01-06-19 09:24 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 666ALS Rose
Wow. Suddenly, I am no longer in a hurry to see her.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:59 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 37Rose
Als is Rose?
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
I never dreamt her only talked the one time. I went past that pick a bunch of times. Wow her Ad pics must of been a while ago and before the demons?
-
01-05-19 23:51 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 37Any info on this one
Hey anybody dream of this one.
Pics are from 2 different ads but was wondering about the one working out.
She used to post a lot but hadn't seen her for a while posting.
https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/28471982/
-
01-05-19 23:40 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 3001/3/19
ALs was on 1/3/19 uncles page.
Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:21 #2555Senior Member

Posts: 161Rose
als 1/3/19.
Originally Posted by penaltykiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:20 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 300Good spot
Good one Killer.
Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 23:11 #2553Senior Member

Posts: 161Lsd
1/4/19 Check out the blond that was arrested the same day for possession of LSD. What is this the '60's?
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 22:50 #2552Senior Member

Posts: 161Human trafficking arrest
KHR age 23 male arrested in Raleigh. I have a link but don't know if it's ok to post because it has his last name. Search WRAL.
-
01-05-19 22:20 #2551Senior Member

Posts: 136Just picked up by LEO a couple days ago. Might explain radio silence for some.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 18:45 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 458Aj
I have seen a lot of warning posts for the girl some call AJ.
I am sure yall know who I mean.
I would like some 411 on what a dream with her was like.
Anyone?
-
01-05-19 18:33 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 37Rose
Got in touch once but she wanted me to wait about an hour and I was on my way home from work so I had to pass. But I plan to try again. She is a real cutie.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 17:01 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 666Rose is difficult
I have been in contact several times, but have not been able to close the deal. We will get close, then radio silence followed by random texts hours later. I will keep trying to experience her mouth, but she will never be the only girl I contact.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 15:24 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 111Tell her you got an 25 pieces of dogfood. Trust me it works.
Originally Posted by JcBoy77
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-19 15:20 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
The donation misplacement wasn't a mistake that is a stunt. Seen her 3 years ago and she pulled that on me as well, and those pics are fake. She looks ok but nowhere near as good as the pics, a 15 minute hustle regardless if you paid for the hour and about as passionate as a jellyfish.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




