Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2559

    ALS Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just picked up by LEO a couple days ago. Might explain radio silence for some.
    Wow. Suddenly, I am no longer in a hurry to see her.

  2. #2558

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    als 1/3/19.
    Als is Rose?

    I never dreamt her only talked the one time. I went past that pick a bunch of times. Wow her Ad pics must of been a while ago and before the demons?

  3. #2557

    Any info on this one

    Hey anybody dream of this one.

    Pics are from 2 different ads but was wondering about the one working out.

    She used to post a lot but hadn't seen her for a while posting.

    https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/28471982/

  4. #2556

    1/3/19

    Quote Originally Posted by KtyConnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    als 1/5/19.
    ALs was on 1/3/19 uncles page.

  5. #2555

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by penaltykiller  [View Original Post]
    just picked up by leo a couple days ago. Might explain radio silence for some.
    als 1/3/19.

  6. #2554

    Good spot

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    Just picked up by LEO a couple days ago. Might explain radio silence for some.
    Good one Killer.

  7. #2553

    Lsd

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    S M G went to see uncle. She must really love the guy, so far has 35 pics taken, damn.
    1/4/19 Check out the blond that was arrested the same day for possession of LSD. What is this the '60's?

  8. #2552

    Human trafficking arrest

    KHR age 23 male arrested in Raleigh. I have a link but don't know if it's ok to post because it has his last name. Search WRAL.

  9. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../28353081/Rose

    Any Mongers.

    Been trying to have a Dream with Rose but she is flaky and we arrange to meet, one time I even drove out there with arrangement for a visit but she was no show and didn't answer my call or text when I was out at her hotel. Makes me wonder how many ladies live there. I know Ginger stays there and a couple others too. So what's your advice on meeting up with Rose?
    Just picked up by LEO a couple days ago. Might explain radio silence for some.

  10. #2550

    Aj

    I have seen a lot of warning posts for the girl some call AJ.

    I am sure yall know who I mean.

    I would like some 411 on what a dream with her was like.

    Anyone?

  11. #2549

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../28353081/Rose

    Any Mongers.

    Been trying to have a Dream with Rose but she is flaky and we arrange to meet, one time I even drove out there with arrangement for a visit but she was no show and didn't answer my call or text when I was out at her hotel. Makes me wonder how many ladies live there. I know Ginger stays there and a couple others too. So what's your advice on meeting up with Rose?
    Got in touch once but she wanted me to wait about an hour and I was on my way home from work so I had to pass. But I plan to try again. She is a real cutie.

  12. #2548

    Rose is difficult

    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../28353081/Rose

    Any Mongers.

    Been trying to have a Dream with Rose but she is flaky and we arrange to meet, one time I even drove out there with arrangement for a visit but she was no show and didn't answer my call or text when I was out at her hotel. Makes me wonder how many ladies live there. I know Ginger stays there and a couple others too. So what's your advice on meeting up with Rose?
    I have been in contact several times, but have not been able to close the deal. We will get close, then radio silence followed by random texts hours later. I will keep trying to experience her mouth, but she will never be the only girl I contact.

  13. #2547
    Quote Originally Posted by JcBoy77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../28353081/Rose

    Any Mongers.

    Been trying to have a Dream with Rose but she is flaky and we arrange to meet, one time I even drove out there with arrangement for a visit but she was no show and didn't answer my call or text when I was out at her hotel. Makes me wonder how many ladies live there. I know Ginger stays there and a couple others too. So what's your advice on meeting up with Rose?
    Tell her you got an 25 pieces of dogfood. Trust me it works.

  14. #2546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaphillMan  [View Original Post]
    The first one appears to be Taylor. A fairly hot young woman who has been in the business for years. I saw her a few times then she got nasty. I would not recommend. She seems to be pimped out by a controlling boyfriend. If you go, you will be pleased when you open the door to a pretty blonde young lady, then a little disappointed in the deflated tits (those started out really good years ago), pleased again by her nice fit ass and fairly flat stomach. You might get your rocks off but, if she opens her mouth, has an odor issue that day, or decides to be a *****. You will hate it. She misplaced the donation once and thought I was trying to rip her off. Called her pimp / boyfriend and. After I found the donation for her under some of her clothes (where she moved it inadvertently), she still seemed pissed. Pimp boyfriend was in the hall on his way to the door as I was leaving. I had her tell him all was good. One of my most uncomfortable moments in the hobby.

    She (or he pimping her out) posts in many deceiving ways so you have to watch out or it is her behind the door. I recommend turning and walking If she opens the door.
    The donation misplacement wasn't a mistake that is a stunt. Seen her 3 years ago and she pulled that on me as well, and those pics are fake. She looks ok but nowhere near as good as the pics, a 15 minute hustle regardless if you paid for the hour and about as passionate as a jellyfish.

  15. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Names, numbers, pics, faces with that phone number. Never sure what that's all about.
    Also go to more pictures and see pics of Eva and Nichole. Either you get 3-for-1 or something smells fishy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape