Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 457 of 492 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,855 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #526

    Springfield.

    Let me clarify, I am not new to Mass. I am a life long central mass native. I'm just in need of a connection in western mass.

    There must be one woman who's been around for years that someone could quickly tell me about? I mean, if you were asking me for dependable women in Worcester I could give you at least 4-5 names of women who everyone's seen and knows they're legit.

    Who's the western mass woman who have her own place and no one really visits her because everyone already has? I'll take her number.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I am newly and partially transplanted to Springfield on the daily. I travel by Mass Pike from Worcester. Could anyone be of any help on a provider along those routes who has been around long enough for there to be no guessing of their legitimacy? I don't need a super star or anything. I just want a dependable girl, who is reachable and thorough.

    I'm willing to travel north or south of that route if that's where a dependable girl resides. I know there are some providers north of Springfield in Northampton. Which would be fine for me if that's the destination.

    Thanks for any help guys. Once again just seeking a dependable provider in the western mass region or 35 mile radius. Plenty of trades in central mass for you. I have my gold in this area so, gold will be returned equally if given.

  2. #525

    Code.

    For describing sexual acts I could see where code helps keep a level of ambiguity. I mean, if LEO ever did want to take everyone's posts from this site and prosecute them for the acts spelled out in them, [Deleted by Admin]

    Let me stop you right there. They can't, they never can. Everything on this forum is hearsay and nothing, absolutely nothing can be introduced in court.

    So LE can't take your posts and use them.

    A2

  3. #524

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfmanJack  [View Original Post]
    Begin rant (and not directed any anyone in particular):

    I wish everyone would stop with the. 3 or whatever code you're trying to get across when discussing donations. If it's because you think LE won't decipher what we're trying to say, think again. Why not just be clear and to the point so nobody's confused whether it's 30 cents, 30 bucks, or 130.

    End rant.
    Just spell it out like you were taught in first grade: $130 means you paid one hundred thirty dollars. PLEASE.

  4. #523

    Springfield Commute.

    I am newly and partially transplanted to Springfield on the daily. I travel by Mass Pike from Worcester. Could anyone be of any help on a provider along those routes who has been around long enough for there to be no guessing of their legitimacy? I don't need a super star or anything. I just want a dependable girl, who is reachable and thorough.

    I'm willing to travel north or south of that route if that's where a dependable girl resides. I know there are some providers north of Springfield in Northampton. Which would be fine for me if that's the destination.

    Thanks for any help guys. Once again just seeking a dependable provider in the western mass region or 35 mile radius. Plenty of trades in central mass for you. I have my gold in this area so, gold will be returned equally if given.

  5. #522

    Is 30 or 300 ? Please clarified how much is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    1st I'm sorry that you're confused.

    2nd I typed this from my phone so I couldn't really re-read it, but as I did so just now I think it's pretty clear.

    I texted her asking what the donations were, she said. 3 for a QV.

    I asked if that would be a BBBJ, DATY, & FS, she said yes.

    Couldn't do incall so we got a room for. 4, perhaps she kicked in some extra for the whole day, IDK, I can't imagine. 4 was for a whole day. She offered to get the room, took her license, left her purse in the car w / me.

    Got to the room, she was a bit scatterbrained, but finally settled down & got undressed.

    Face was cute, no signs of habit. She had some scratches on her hand, she said from her cat. I'm inclined the believe that b / c we talked about our pets on the ride, small chit chat stuff, & showed me pix of her cat before she took her fingerless gloves off.

    Body was average, med sized butt, soft & squishy. Boobs were OK, med sized, no baby damage yet. A little belly / muffin top but not BBW at all. Sry cute face, although her pic is touched up, as they all are.

    Grabbed a cover for the later event & got down t business. Started w / BBBJ. Average at best. Moved to 69, found the TP balls. Smelled freshly showered, her hair was still wet even. BJ got better as I dined.

    I stuck a FiV, this is when I determined that she was Very Tight! I attempted FiA, but she didn't respond 1 way or another. I didn't pursue that avenue of entry as it was an odd angle & I couldn't wet my finger adequately.

    Felt that "I'm about to cum" feeling, & as I tapped her ass to stop I started to cum. I thrust my hips up & filled her mouth. She was trying to mumble something as she headed to the bathroom to spit. She then said that she swallowed a little. I said "so?" & she frowned.

    We got dressed & left. Asked for the money just before I dropped her off as she forgot about it.

    She was very sweet, nice girl.

    I probably would repeat as I want to try to stuff my cock into her Tight pussy.
    Is 300 or 30.

  6. #521
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    I am in complete agreement with you on this. I never understood the point of the code. What like LEO aren't going to figure out what the price is? Seems silly and a complete waste of time. Just say $120, $150, $200 or whatever the price is! Jeez! Like we are fooling ourselves and definitely confusing ourselves with this jibberish like the po po aren't going to know what we're talking about. Just say how much. I hate incomplete partial information which many so called contributors use when leaving a review. Keep it on topic and leave out the garbage information. I'll promise to do the same although I think I've done so in my posts.

    Peace.
    Plus, does the price even matter to LE? I mean, are they saying, "Sorry, we only go after $120 ladies, not the $20 ones. " What, because streetwalkers never get picked up, right?

  7. #520

    I Totally Agree 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfmanJack  [View Original Post]
    Begin rant (and not directed any anyone in particular):

    I wish everyone would stop with the. 3 or whatever code you're trying to get across when discussing donations. If it's because you think LE won't decipher what we're trying to say, think again. Why not just be clear and to the point so nobody's confused whether it's 30 cents, 30 bucks, or 130.

    End rant.
    I am in complete agreement with you on this. I never understood the point of the code. What like LEO aren't going to figure out what the price is? Seems silly and a complete waste of time. Just say $120, $150, $200 or whatever the price is! Jeez! Like we are fooling ourselves and definitely confusing ourselves with this jibberish like the po po aren't going to know what we're talking about. Just say how much. I hate incomplete partial information which many so called contributors use when leaving a review. Keep it on topic and leave out the garbage information. I'll promise to do the same although I think I've done so in my posts.

    Peace.

  8. #519

    30.

    I am aware that LE is not stupid.

    I am just following the accepted method on this forum.

    It's written in the abbreviations appendix.

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfmanJack  [View Original Post]
    Begin rant (and not directed any anyone in particular):

    I wish everyone would stop with the. 3 or whatever code you're trying to get across when discussing donations. If it's because you think LE won't decipher what we're trying to say, think again. Why not just be clear and to the point so nobody's confused whether it's 30 cents, 30 bucks, or 130.

    End rant.

  9. #518

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Seriously old and flattering photos she's using. I personally hate when they do that. It's not total bait and switch but it's close.

    Way more bigger and less attractive than photos would suggest. Beat up house that's not hers where she hosts. Was in and out as when she got naked I was a little discouraged by the boner deflator factor. Not trying to be mean. Just truthful. Some may like. Just not my cup of tea. Photos are far superior to what you'll encounter let's just put it that way.

    Peace.
    Appreciate the info'. , was thinking of her. , but will pass!

  10. #517

    Info?


  11. #516

    Megan.

    1st I'm sorry that you're confused.

    2nd I typed this from my phone so I couldn't really re-read it, but as I did so just now I think it's pretty clear.

    I texted her asking what the donations were, she said. 3 for a QV.

    I asked if that would be a BBBJ, DATY, & FS, she said yes.

    Couldn't do incall so we got a room for. 4, perhaps she kicked in some extra for the whole day, IDK, I can't imagine. 4 was for a whole day. She offered to get the room, took her license, left her purse in the car w / me.

    Got to the room, she was a bit scatterbrained, but finally settled down & got undressed.

    Face was cute, no signs of habit. She had some scratches on her hand, she said from her cat. I'm inclined the believe that b / c we talked about our pets on the ride, small chit chat stuff, & showed me pix of her cat before she took her fingerless gloves off.

    Body was average, med sized butt, soft & squishy. Boobs were OK, med sized, no baby damage yet. A little belly / muffin top but not BBW at all. Sry cute face, although her pic is touched up, as they all are.

    Grabbed a cover for the later event & got down t business. Started w / BBBJ. Average at best. Moved to 69, found the TP balls. Smelled freshly showered, her hair was still wet even. BJ got better as I dined.

    I stuck a FiV, this is when I determined that she was Very Tight! I attempted FiA, but she didn't respond 1 way or another. I didn't pursue that avenue of entry as it was an odd angle & I couldn't wet my finger adequately.

    Felt that "I'm about to cum" feeling, & as I tapped her ass to stop I started to cum. I thrust my hips up & filled her mouth. She was trying to mumble something as she headed to the bathroom to spit. She then said that she swallowed a little. I said "so?" & she frowned.

    We got dressed & left. Asked for the money just before I dropped her off as she forgot about it.

    She was very sweet, nice girl.

    I probably would repeat as I want to try to stuff my cock into her Tight pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/780922010812

    Had an appt w / Megan 2 day.

    Doesn't have an incall so got a room for. 4.

    QV was. 3, planned BBBJ, DATY, & FS.

    Got to room, she was figidy, wasting some time, starting to piss me off. She noticed my exasperation, & apologized.

    Got down to business, finally got undressed.

    Face was just like the pictures, however the pix are touched up. She was nice enough, small talk on the ride etc..

  12. #515

    We tend to write these things on the fly

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I read this a few times and I'm a little confused. You pick her up and negotiate FS DATY BBBJ and all the rest for a grand total of thirty? Did I miss something? Then you state you did oral with toilet paper appetizers and then you finish off in her mouth to which she spits it out. So when was the FS in the the tight kitty? After the spit? And I'm a little hesitant to think you paid more for the room than the pussy. Did she keep the room? No you dropped her off. So did you do FS or just a BJ? Not trying to be argumentative just doesn't make a whole of sense not to mention that rate smacks of desperation on her part but maybe she was running a TP ball special. Just saying. Something to consider. You got the deal of the day. Depending on your perspective.

    Peace.
    Sometimes when reading confusing posts I realize that not all of us are literary geniuses. Plus these are being written from phones with auto-correct (not always accurate), or from the computer, but for me often in haste for obvious reasons. When I go back and read some of my posts, I realize I could have been much clearer. So I give someone the benefit of the doubt that he had a little trouble organizing his thoughts, leaving the story a bit incoherent because of these reasons. While this one is more difficult to parse than most, I would respectfully request the author take the time to put the experience in chronological order.

  13. #514

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I read this a few times and I'm a little confused. You pick her up and negotiate FS DATY BBBJ and all the rest for a grand total of thirty? Did I miss something? Then you state you did oral with toilet paper appetizers and then you finish off in her mouth to which she spits it out. So when was the FS in the the tight kitty? After the spit? And I'm a little hesitant to think you paid more for the room than the pussy. Did she keep the room? No you dropped her off. So did you do FS or just a BJ? Not trying to be argumentative just doesn't make a whole of sense not to mention that rate smacks of desperation on her part but maybe she was running a TP ball special. Just saying. Something to consider. You got the deal of the day. Depending on your perspective.

    Peace.
    Yeah, same questions.

  14. #513

    Just to Clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/780922010812

    Had an appt w / Megan 2 day.

    Doesn't have an incall so got a room for. 4.

    QV was. 3, planned BBBJ, DATY, & FS.

    Got to room, she was figidy, wasting some time, starting to piss me off. She noticed my exasperation, & apologized.

    Got down to business, finally got undressed.

    Face was just like the pictures, however the pix are touched up. She was nice enough, small talk on the ride etc.

    Asked what I wanted. Started w / a BBBJ, FIV, moved to 69.3 toilet paper balls were trapped around her pussy, picked those out & went to town. FIV as I dined, she was kinda wet & Very Tight! Tried FIA but she seemed indifferent to it. At 1st she didn't respond to my dining, but eventually enjoyed it. BBBJ was uninspired but ok. CIM, I thrusted deep as I came. She took the load in her mouth. "Mmmm'd" several times as she headed to the bathroom to spit. She then said that she swallowed some w / my thrust. I said "so" she frowned.

    Drove back to pick up spot, asked me to text again. I probably would not repeat, but then again, . 7 for CFS in a Very Tight pussy is tempting.

    Kev.
    Ok so I read this a few times and I'm a little confused. You pick her up and negotiate FS DATY BBBJ and all the rest for a grand total of thirty? Did I miss something? Then you state you did oral with toilet paper appetizers and then you finish off in her mouth to which she spits it out. So when was the FS in the the tight kitty? After the spit? And I'm a little hesitant to think you paid more for the room than the pussy. Did she keep the room? No you dropped her off. So did you do FS or just a BJ? Not trying to be argumentative just doesn't make a whole of sense not to mention that rate smacks of desperation on her part but maybe she was running a TP ball special. Just saying. Something to consider. You got the deal of the day. Depending on your perspective.

    Peace.

  15. #512
    It happens to the best of us. Allie in WS had to spit out one from me during the rimming portion of our date. I'd rather TP balls than shit balls!

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Greatly appreciate the detailed review, but that toilet paper ball thing would've been a deal breaker for any sort of DATY for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape