Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 460 of 492 FirstFirst ... 360 410 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... LastLast
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #483

    I'm home tomorrow

    Hey guys! Thanks for the great talk about me! And if I haven't been able to please then I am sorry. As you know I've been away for a bit, I'm coming home tomorrow with a new friend for Christmas! I hope to see why'all soon! Happy holidays to the ones who aren't able to get to me before the holiday!

  2. #482

    Decisions, decisions, decisions.

    Thinking about taking a drive up from Connecticut to try one of these two.

    Any advice on the better choice?

    They both text a good game.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/924544198423

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/153070108737

    Thanks in advance for any insights you can share.

  3. #481

    Molly

    Kind of too bad b / c she looks pretty good. Pix are accurate, as I saw her smoking outside when I went to visit Christina.

    Christina told me that she originally was staying w / a female roommate who get her into the "biz" but people stopped coming to see her, so she made Christina get her own room, & now wants her to pay for half. (I don't really know where this story was going, by then I was undressed so I put my dick in her mouth).

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    I'm not hearing many good things about this one. Think I'll pass. Thanks guys.

  4. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    This one is notorious for agreeing to things when negotiating, and then, when you meet, she says "No, I don't do that, unless you pay. " and then quotes additional amounts.
    I'm not hearing many good things about this one. Think I'll pass. Thanks guys.

  5. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    Texted her, asked rates, I want to say. 8 for a QV.

    BBBJ, hard NO for CiM.

    FS was "negotiable", I asked what that meant.

    Maybe she would, but not BB.

    Not so "kinky" as she states, IMHO.

    Texted back, thanks anyway.
    This one is notorious for agreeing to things when negotiating, and then, when you meet, she says "No, I don't do that, unless you pay. " and then quotes additional amounts.

  6. #478

    Not so kinky

    Texted her, asked rates, I want to say. 8 for a QV.

    BBBJ, hard NO for CiM.

    FS was "negotiable", I asked what that meant.

    Maybe she would, but not BB.

    Not so "kinky" as she states, IMHO.

    Texted back, thanks anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]

  7. #477

    Leigh

    She is a terrible provider and oversells herself. I met her once and the only positive is that she hosts at a clean, quiet, private residence. She expects mongers to meet her for qv at $120 and only offers BBBJCIM. So if you have full service you have to pay $360 or more before anything. She has a terrible attitude while texting and will ghost you if too many questions are asked. Her screening is a pain in the ass and a waste of time if she decides to ghost you. Funny how she posted many ads saying she quit the business and yet is still advertising? She is a terrible cheater and liar (in my opinion) for those shady actions. I recommend skipping her as she is not worth the trouble. My 2 cents.

  8. #476

    Trina?

    I believe a recent monger TOFT but this seems to just be Trina. Some of Trina's older ads used similar photos. I have never met her but there are many terrible reviews about her. This seems like a new ad to avoid the previous bad reviews. Again I cannot confirm Trina (Angelica) performance as I have never met her.

  9. #475

    Re provider passed away

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Although I've never met this chick if she did what they say and started that sick rumor to get back at her 'friend' then I totally agree she should be banished and deprived of any funds to spew her evil. I would bet anything that she is totally a junkie who also spends her earnings getting high. She got the junkie hoe look. No doubt there was some disagreement amongst the roommates so she's peddling the dead hooker story to either gain the dead girls customers or to elicit sympathy from some white knight mongers but either way she should driven out of the area and deprived of cash to feed her habit. They will move on when they're not making coin. Let her move to Bridgeport. They like white trash junkies like her down in that part of Ct.

    I won't ever give her a nickel I can promise you that.

    Peace.
    There was a girl who did look a lot like the provider outed as dead. She died while in Springfield police lock up. They took their time to bringing her to the hospital, she died 8 days later. Parents will sue as they, SPD would not give out any info on her in lock up.

  10. #474

  11. #473

    Libby / Marilyn

    Try this again since pic didn't post last time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0.jpg‎  

  12. #472

    I'm On Board. Destroy Those Who Are Evil

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Shanelle (or Kiana) started some nasty shit telling everyone. A well liked and a pretty decent provider. Had died. It had caused a little grief to some and now we find out this woman is telling lies (a down right despicable one). I am asking all mongers to boycott and spread the word. Lets put her out of business.
    Although I've never met this chick if she did what they say and started that sick rumor to get back at her 'friend' then I totally agree she should be banished and deprived of any funds to spew her evil. I would bet anything that she is totally a junkie who also spends her earnings getting high. She got the junkie hoe look. No doubt there was some disagreement amongst the roommates so she's peddling the dead hooker story to either gain the dead girls customers or to elicit sympathy from some white knight mongers but either way she should driven out of the area and deprived of cash to feed her habit. They will move on when they're not making coin. Let her move to Bridgeport. They like white trash junkies like her down in that part of Ct.

    I won't ever give her a nickel I can promise you that.

    Peace.

  13. #471

    I Agree Wholeheartedly

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Since the death of backpage, as predicted, the new spots like STG are rife with heroin addicts and pimped girls.

    I have had quite a few long-term partnerships with women who wanted or needed cash for other things.

    There was a time when it was eas (ier) to find women with problems, but not every girl had a primary relationship with a needle.

    However, I would not rest well if I were the last transaction prior to someone having an overdose.
    Totally true. That would mess me up if I was the last interaction she had on earth and my cash paid for her final fix. That's just too disturbing to have to bear. I didn't force her to use but my cash enabled her to depart this world and that would darken my spirit regardless of whether it was intentional or not. Some of us although partaking in this activity have heart and souls.

    Things to consider.

    Peace.

  14. #470

    Took One for the Team

    Seriously old and flattering photos she's using. I personally hate when they do that. It's not total bait and switch but it's close.

    Way more bigger and less attractive than photos would suggest. Beat up house that's not hers where she hosts. Was in and out as when she got naked I was a little discouraged by the boner deflator factor. Not trying to be mean. Just truthful. Some may like. Just not my cup of tea. Photos are far superior to what you'll encounter let's just put it that way.

    Peace.

  15. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Since the death of backpage, as predicted, the new spots like STG are rife with heroin addicts and pimped girls.

    I have had quite a few long-term partnerships with women who wanted or needed cash for other things.

    There was a time when it was eas (ier) to find women with problems, but not every girl had a primary relationship with a needle.

    However, I would not rest well if I were the last transaction prior to someone having an overdose.
    I miss the CL days. So much easier to find girls who just needed some help, and wanted to build an ongoing arrangement to help out, while building up some quality service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape