LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 492 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #516

    Megan.

    1st I'm sorry that you're confused.

    2nd I typed this from my phone so I couldn't really re-read it, but as I did so just now I think it's pretty clear.

    I texted her asking what the donations were, she said. 3 for a QV.

    I asked if that would be a BBBJ, DATY, & FS, she said yes.

    Couldn't do incall so we got a room for. 4, perhaps she kicked in some extra for the whole day, IDK, I can't imagine. 4 was for a whole day. She offered to get the room, took her license, left her purse in the car w / me.

    Got to the room, she was a bit scatterbrained, but finally settled down & got undressed.

    Face was cute, no signs of habit. She had some scratches on her hand, she said from her cat. I'm inclined the believe that b / c we talked about our pets on the ride, small chit chat stuff, & showed me pix of her cat before she took her fingerless gloves off.

    Body was average, med sized butt, soft & squishy. Boobs were OK, med sized, no baby damage yet. A little belly / muffin top but not BBW at all. Sry cute face, although her pic is touched up, as they all are.

    Grabbed a cover for the later event & got down t business. Started w / BBBJ. Average at best. Moved to 69, found the TP balls. Smelled freshly showered, her hair was still wet even. BJ got better as I dined.

    I stuck a FiV, this is when I determined that she was Very Tight! I attempted FiA, but she didn't respond 1 way or another. I didn't pursue that avenue of entry as it was an odd angle & I couldn't wet my finger adequately.

    Felt that "I'm about to cum" feeling, & as I tapped her ass to stop I started to cum. I thrust my hips up & filled her mouth. She was trying to mumble something as she headed to the bathroom to spit. She then said that she swallowed a little. I said "so?" & she frowned.

    We got dressed & left. Asked for the money just before I dropped her off as she forgot about it.

    She was very sweet, nice girl.

    I probably would repeat as I want to try to stuff my cock into her Tight pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/780922010812

    Had an appt w / Megan 2 day.

    Doesn't have an incall so got a room for. 4.

    QV was. 3, planned BBBJ, DATY, & FS.

    Got to room, she was figidy, wasting some time, starting to piss me off. She noticed my exasperation, & apologized.

    Got down to business, finally got undressed.

    Face was just like the pictures, however the pix are touched up. She was nice enough, small talk on the ride etc..

  2. #515

    We tend to write these things on the fly

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I read this a few times and I'm a little confused. You pick her up and negotiate FS DATY BBBJ and all the rest for a grand total of thirty? Did I miss something? Then you state you did oral with toilet paper appetizers and then you finish off in her mouth to which she spits it out. So when was the FS in the the tight kitty? After the spit? And I'm a little hesitant to think you paid more for the room than the pussy. Did she keep the room? No you dropped her off. So did you do FS or just a BJ? Not trying to be argumentative just doesn't make a whole of sense not to mention that rate smacks of desperation on her part but maybe she was running a TP ball special. Just saying. Something to consider. You got the deal of the day. Depending on your perspective.

    Peace.
    Sometimes when reading confusing posts I realize that not all of us are literary geniuses. Plus these are being written from phones with auto-correct (not always accurate), or from the computer, but for me often in haste for obvious reasons. When I go back and read some of my posts, I realize I could have been much clearer. So I give someone the benefit of the doubt that he had a little trouble organizing his thoughts, leaving the story a bit incoherent because of these reasons. While this one is more difficult to parse than most, I would respectfully request the author take the time to put the experience in chronological order.

  3. #514

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I read this a few times and I'm a little confused. You pick her up and negotiate FS DATY BBBJ and all the rest for a grand total of thirty? Did I miss something? Then you state you did oral with toilet paper appetizers and then you finish off in her mouth to which she spits it out. So when was the FS in the the tight kitty? After the spit? And I'm a little hesitant to think you paid more for the room than the pussy. Did she keep the room? No you dropped her off. So did you do FS or just a BJ? Not trying to be argumentative just doesn't make a whole of sense not to mention that rate smacks of desperation on her part but maybe she was running a TP ball special. Just saying. Something to consider. You got the deal of the day. Depending on your perspective.

    Peace.
    Yeah, same questions.

  4. #513

    Just to Clarify

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/780922010812

    Had an appt w / Megan 2 day.

    Doesn't have an incall so got a room for. 4.

    QV was. 3, planned BBBJ, DATY, & FS.

    Got to room, she was figidy, wasting some time, starting to piss me off. She noticed my exasperation, & apologized.

    Got down to business, finally got undressed.

    Face was just like the pictures, however the pix are touched up. She was nice enough, small talk on the ride etc.

    Asked what I wanted. Started w / a BBBJ, FIV, moved to 69.3 toilet paper balls were trapped around her pussy, picked those out & went to town. FIV as I dined, she was kinda wet & Very Tight! Tried FIA but she seemed indifferent to it. At 1st she didn't respond to my dining, but eventually enjoyed it. BBBJ was uninspired but ok. CIM, I thrusted deep as I came. She took the load in her mouth. "Mmmm'd" several times as she headed to the bathroom to spit. She then said that she swallowed some w / my thrust. I said "so" she frowned.

    Drove back to pick up spot, asked me to text again. I probably would not repeat, but then again, . 7 for CFS in a Very Tight pussy is tempting.

    Kev.
    Ok so I read this a few times and I'm a little confused. You pick her up and negotiate FS DATY BBBJ and all the rest for a grand total of thirty? Did I miss something? Then you state you did oral with toilet paper appetizers and then you finish off in her mouth to which she spits it out. So when was the FS in the the tight kitty? After the spit? And I'm a little hesitant to think you paid more for the room than the pussy. Did she keep the room? No you dropped her off. So did you do FS or just a BJ? Not trying to be argumentative just doesn't make a whole of sense not to mention that rate smacks of desperation on her part but maybe she was running a TP ball special. Just saying. Something to consider. You got the deal of the day. Depending on your perspective.

    Peace.

  5. #512
    It happens to the best of us. Allie in WS had to spit out one from me during the rimming portion of our date. I'd rather TP balls than shit balls!

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    Greatly appreciate the detailed review, but that toilet paper ball thing would've been a deal breaker for any sort of DATY for me.

  6. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/780922010812

    3 toilet paper balls were trapped around her pussy, picked those out & went to town.
    Greatly appreciate the detailed review, but that toilet paper ball thing would've been a deal breaker for any sort of DATY for me.

  7. #510

    Megan

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/780922010812

    Had an appt w / Megan 2 day.

    Doesn't have an incall so got a room for. 4.

    QV was. 3, planned BBBJ, DATY, & FS.

    Got to room, she was figidy, wasting some time, starting to piss me off. She noticed my exasperation, & apologized.

    Got down to business, finally got undressed.

    Face was just like the pictures, however the pix are touched up. She was nice enough, small talk on the ride etc.

    Asked what I wanted. Started w / a BBBJ, FIV, moved to 69.3 toilet paper balls were trapped around her pussy, picked those out & went to town. FIV as I dined, she was kinda wet & Very Tight! Tried FIA but she seemed indifferent to it. At 1st she didn't respond to my dining, but eventually enjoyed it. BBBJ was uninspired but ok. CIM, I thrusted deep as I came. She took the load in her mouth. "Mmmm'd" several times as she headed to the bathroom to spit. She then said that she swallowed some w / my thrust. I said "so" she frowned.

    Drove back to pick up spot, asked me to text again. I probably would not repeat, but then again, . 7 for CFS in a Very Tight pussy is tempting.

    Kev.

  8. #509

    Christina

    Spot on assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Christina has a belly and a lot stretch marks. Flat, deflated, tits that seem to point in weird directions. A lot of scratches and bumps and bruises (especially around her back and backside). Not sure if that is from illness or from some BDSM stuff.

    She's sweet, though. Of course she has a major drug problem. Duh.

    I also think she may be "handled. ".

  9. #508

    Secret Benefits

    Have anyone have try secret Benefits?

  10. #507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Bogus review, I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Different things have been said about her. Can anyone comment on Christina's appearance?
    Christina has a belly and a lot stretch marks. Flat, deflated, tits that seem to point in weird directions. A lot of scratches and bumps and bruises (especially around her back and backside). Not sure if that is from illness or from some BDSM stuff.

    She's sweet, though. Of course she has a major drug problem. Duh.

    I also think she may be "handled. ".

  11. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Different things have been said about her. Can anyone comment on Christina's appearance?
    Yes I meet her a couple weeks ago. That positive review is BS or the wrong girl. Sad to say her face is a war zone and most of her body is covered with bed bug bites. She's definitely in late stage addiction. I couldn't do it.

  12. #505

    Alex / Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Different things have been said about her. Can anyone comment on Christina's appearance?
    I only saw her once and can confirm that she looks pretty close to her photos (minus the makeup). During a covered FS she wore a top but the cat and mouth felt good so I'm not complaining. She is a nice provider and I only met her for a qv. The incall was clean and discreet. As stated she has a bodyguard / pimp but I never felt threatened or rushed. Highly recommend her and will repeat. Would love any suggestions of great providers too.

  13. #504

    Re Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    I text her about 4 days ago. Never got anything back from her. Anyone hear anything please do let us know. If its really her in the pics she's my type, mature, busty with curves, not fat curvy. Thanks.

  14. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Different things have been said about her. Can anyone comment on Christina's appearance?
    Appearance is disheveled and she looks like she's a heavy drug user. Nice enough girl and she does put out.

  15. #502

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/616002766421
    Saw Christina a few weeks ago, nice and pretty provider. Slimmer in person and great personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg9711  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Her face looked like a fuckin war zone. She is definitely not what her pics show. I couldn't get past it.
    Different things have been said about her. Can anyone comment on Christina's appearance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape