Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 887 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Actually, she sounded pretty damn good for 300 and greek included. If that's a full hour of all you want and if she is a drug free pimp free provider in a decent hotel and not some crack infested shit hole that's a more high end experience and beats those 60 qv crack hotel specials with drug addicts all damn day.
    She's independent but she is NOT drug free but it has never been an issue with me. I've seen her plenty and she's always completely normal and actually good to talk to. She never quotes actual time, she says. You leave happy. She's better looking than just about any other girl on STG so I don't mind paying the additional price. I also found out that there is at least one gentleman on here that likes to point out her shortcomings in just about every post she is mentioned because he had a bad experience with her and got his feelings hurt, so remember to take the reviews just as much of an opinion as fact sometimes. She's no scammer or anything so try her out for yourself, I say. She probably has more satisfied guys than not based on my visits with her.

  2. #1959
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/088147572819

    Cute girl, but I doubt the marks on her arms are from clean living.

  3. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma277  [View Original Post]
    There is a new lady advertising (past couple of weeks). I've seen her a couple of times so far, and she is awesome. She's a very sweet girl, and willing to do pretty much whatever you'd like. Her location is Intown Suites on Mauldin Rd. I know her personally, so I may have gotten a discount, but paid $ all in (no bb, although BBBJ). http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/231624509830.
    She's been advertising all month, but in some of her ads she's been asking more than her pay grade (about $$$ So you definitely got the friends benefit or some sort of discount unless it was QV.

  4. #1957

    Leanna

    Go to the Greenville Non-Pros, UTR, SBs forum and search for "Leanna". A word to the wise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Actually, she sounded pretty damn good for 300 and greek included. If that's a full hour of all you want and if she is a drug free pimp free provider in a decent hotel and not some crack infested shit hole that's a more high end experience and beats those 60 qv crack hotel specials with drug addicts all damn day.

  5. #1956

    Red flag!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081
    I had a provider in Baltimore give me a price then ask me to stop and pick her up a gallon of water on my way over to her place once. And I figured "what the heck".

    As I was on the way over, she texted me and suggested I park in a specific place. Suddenly, it dawned on me: that I would be parking in a specific spot, had a certain amount if cash in my pocket, and would be carrying a giant jug o' water (easy to see, hard to hide) on my way to participate in some illegal activity (not likely to call the cops). Making myself a pretty noticeable target is something I try to avoid, so whenever someone asks me to stop and grab something that's bigger than a pack of smokes or a pack of something elses, I generally move on.

    Play safe.

  6. #1955

    But.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    But, but wait, two dollar bills are real!

  7. #1954
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844
    Great review, thanks! Made me interested for sure!

  8. #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/360974266608

    She says she's not looking for bs but yet her pics are clearly not an accurate description of herself. I laugh at some people.

    RM.
    Actually, she sounded pretty damn good for 300 and greek included. If that's a full hour of all you want and if she is a drug free pimp free provider in a decent hotel and not some crack infested shit hole that's a more high end experience and beats those 60 qv crack hotel specials with drug addicts all damn day.

  9. #1952

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    For $$$ for FS it definitely better be good.

    RM.
    I absolutely agree. $$$ and the disclaimer of "Don't waste my time"? I don't think so. Whenever I read that line I take it to heart and keep looking. My own time has been wasted more often than not by women who make that statement.

    SCanyon.

  10. #1951

    SCAM post for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/360974266608

    She says she's not looking for bs but yet her pics are clearly not an accurate description of herself. I laugh at some people.

    RM.
    Whenever I see the provider's weight in kilograms and / or all major credit cards are accepted that, to me, is a big hint that the post is a scam. More than likely, stolen photos were used and it was posted from outside the United States. And while the pictures in this post show a slender, attractive white girl with some prominent tattoos the description says she's a black BBW with no tattoos. To say that this is not an accurate description is an understatement! And, yes, I'm laughing, too! LOL!! One would think that it would take just a few more brain cells to be able to trick some horny guy out of his money but maybe not.

    Be careful guys!

    SCanyon.

  11. #1950

    LOL on this One

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/360974266608

    She says she's not looking for bs but yet her pics are clearly not an accurate description of herself. I laugh at some people.

    RM.

  12. #1949

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844
    For $$$ for FS it definitely better be good.

    RM.

  13. #1948

    Maria.

    I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844

  14. #1947

    Silence

    Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081

  15. #1946
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    New Girl.

    There is a new lady advertising (past couple of weeks). I've seen her a couple of times so far, and she is awesome. She's a very sweet girl, and willing to do pretty much whatever you'd like. Her location is Intown Suites on Mauldin Rd. I know her personally, so I may have gotten a discount, but paid $ all in (no bb, although BBBJ). http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/231624509830.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape