Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 887 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 808 858 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1950

    LOL on this One

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/360974266608

    She says she's not looking for bs but yet her pics are clearly not an accurate description of herself. I laugh at some people.

    RM.

  2. #1949

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844
    For $$$ for FS it definitely better be good.

    RM.

  3. #1948

    Maria.

    I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844

  4. #1947

    Silence

    Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081

  5. #1946
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    New Girl.

    There is a new lady advertising (past couple of weeks). I've seen her a couple of times so far, and she is awesome. She's a very sweet girl, and willing to do pretty much whatever you'd like. Her location is Intown Suites on Mauldin Rd. I know her personally, so I may have gotten a discount, but paid $ all in (no bb, although BBBJ). http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/231624509830.

  6. #1945

    Don't bother

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/556313580979

    Pics are fake as two dollar bill.

  7. #1944
    Quote Originally Posted by MustLickIt  [View Original Post]
    I didn't know if she had a car or not.
    Last time I checked with her (few months ago) you needed to provide a lift if you wanted out call. Things may be different now though.

  8. #1943

    Any upcharges

    I texted her and was planning a visit. I tried to confirm if BBBJ and cim were included for 40. She said 20 upcharge for either. Can you share what was your donation and what was included. As qvlover, I like the idea of 40 but not sure what's included or how much more is added by upcharging. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlowFlorida  [View Original Post]
    I think another user stated that she's in a run down motel and I can confirm. I got a weird feeling when I dreamed of her, but then again I always do! She was actually my first SC dream since moving from atl and I enjoyed it and felt very comfortable once I was there. She's nice and very curvy if you're into that. I'll repeat but I'm trying to widen my network first.

  9. #1942

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella last weekend off Haywood. Known her since she first got in the business. Still a sweetheart and pretty good at what she does. Seems to be in a better place today than a few months ago. You can find her on STG but most will know her since she has been in the area for a while now. Looking forward to her getting her own place again one day as I'd repeat more.
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/186182609869

  10. #1941

    In town today

    Back in town from Atlanta for the holiday this weekend. Who's the can't miss lady I should see these days? I've been hitting up Ella every time I come back but looking to mix it up this time.

  11. #1940

    Jersey Petite Spinner

    Anybody know what happened to Jersey? Seen her about two years ago and then she just disappeared. I can't find any links to her or I would share a picture.

  12. #1939

    Does she do outcalls?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella last weekend off Haywood. Known her since she first got in the business. Still a sweetheart and pretty good at what she does. Seems to be in a better place today than a few months ago. You can find her on STG but most will know her since she has been in the area for a while now. Looking forward to her getting her own place again one day as I'd repeat more.
    I didn't know if she had a car or not.

  13. #1938

    Sweetheart Ella

    I had a very pleasant visit with Ella last weekend off Haywood. Known her since she first got in the business. Still a sweetheart and pretty good at what she does. Seems to be in a better place today than a few months ago. You can find her on STG but most will know her since she has been in the area for a while now. Looking forward to her getting her own place again one day as I'd repeat more.

  14. #1937

    Hey, Your Mail Box is Full

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    But I do like pierced nips. How's her service? I could use a girl with pierced nips who gives a good BBBJ.
    I tried to send you a PM just now.

  15. #1936

    Agree about the tats. Yikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy  [View Original Post]
    She is sexy but those are the worst tattoos I've ever see mus tof been an 8 yr do those tatts. She has been around a few years I recognize her.
    But I do like pierced nips. How's her service? I could use a girl with pierced nips who gives a good BBBJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape