Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 13300
-
12-27-18 09:20 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 121She's independent but she is NOT drug free but it has never been an issue with me. I've seen her plenty and she's always completely normal and actually good to talk to. She never quotes actual time, she says. You leave happy. She's better looking than just about any other girl on STG so I don't mind paying the additional price. I also found out that there is at least one gentleman on here that likes to point out her shortcomings in just about every post she is mentioned because he had a bad experience with her and got his feelings hurt, so remember to take the reviews just as much of an opinion as fact sometimes. She's no scammer or anything so try her out for yourself, I say. She probably has more satisfied guys than not based on my visits with her.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 22:03 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 650http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/088147572819
Cute girl, but I doubt the marks on her arms are from clean living.
-
12-26-18 22:01 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 650She's been advertising all month, but in some of her ads she's been asking more than her pay grade (about $$$ So you definitely got the friends benefit or some sort of discount unless it was QV.
Originally Posted by Ma277
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 21:13 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 875Leanna
Go to the Greenville Non-Pros, UTR, SBs forum and search for "Leanna". A word to the wise.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 20:37 #1956Senior Member

Posts: 28Red flag!!
I had a provider in Baltimore give me a price then ask me to stop and pick her up a gallon of water on my way over to her place once. And I figured "what the heck".
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
As I was on the way over, she texted me and suggested I park in a specific place. Suddenly, it dawned on me: that I would be parking in a specific spot, had a certain amount if cash in my pocket, and would be carrying a giant jug o' water (easy to see, hard to hide) on my way to participate in some illegal activity (not likely to call the cops). Making myself a pretty noticeable target is something I try to avoid, so whenever someone asks me to stop and grab something that's bigger than a pack of smokes or a pack of something elses, I generally move on.
Play safe.
-
12-26-18 20:25 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 28But.
But, but wait, two dollar bills are real!
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 18:24 #1954Banned Member

Posts: 1377Great review, thanks! Made me interested for sure!
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 18:24 #1953Banned Member

Posts: 1377Actually, she sounded pretty damn good for 300 and greek included. If that's a full hour of all you want and if she is a drug free pimp free provider in a decent hotel and not some crack infested shit hole that's a more high end experience and beats those 60 qv crack hotel specials with drug addicts all damn day.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 17:49 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 105Gps
I absolutely agree. $$$ and the disclaimer of "Don't waste my time"? I don't think so. Whenever I read that line I take it to heart and keep looking. My own time has been wasted more often than not by women who make that statement.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
SCanyon.
-
12-26-18 17:42 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 105SCAM post for sure.
Whenever I see the provider's weight in kilograms and / or all major credit cards are accepted that, to me, is a big hint that the post is a scam. More than likely, stolen photos were used and it was posted from outside the United States. And while the pictures in this post show a slender, attractive white girl with some prominent tattoos the description says she's a black BBW with no tattoos. To say that this is not an accurate description is an understatement! And, yes, I'm laughing, too! LOL!! One would think that it would take just a few more brain cells to be able to trick some horny guy out of his money but maybe not.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
Be careful guys!
SCanyon.
-
12-26-18 17:28 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 224LOL on this One
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/360974266608
She says she's not looking for bs but yet her pics are clearly not an accurate description of herself. I laugh at some people.
RM.
-
12-26-18 17:13 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 224Maria
For $$$ for FS it definitely better be good.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
12-26-18 12:47 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 148Maria.
I was in the mood for some decent rebound after a mediocre / average visit with blonde MILF Nicoleh so I hit up Maria. This girl is a nympho for sure and really seems to enjoy what she does. She was good with greek and looked great taking it. Been reviewed here a few places already but link is below.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/600415629844
-
12-25-18 11:34 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 450Silence
Thought I would try out one I've seen posting for a while. After contact, donation discussion, and rules, we agreed to meet. On my way, she asked me to grab a bottle of wine. After arriving at the stated location, I trid to call and text. Did not hear anything more out of her. After waiting in parking lot a few more minutes, I was getting the "you shouldn't be here" feeling, so I left, still with a bottle of wine. So, I'm out a couple hours of my time, and got a bottle of wine, but yet I don't drink. So, be careful with this one, seems like a flake.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/d...e/238457924081
-
12-24-18 14:34 #1946Regular Member

Posts: 13New Girl.
There is a new lady advertising (past couple of weeks). I've seen her a couple of times so far, and she is awesome. She's a very sweet girl, and willing to do pretty much whatever you'd like. Her location is Intown Suites on Mauldin Rd. I know her personally, so I may have gotten a discount, but paid $ all in (no bb, although BBBJ). http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/231624509830.










Reply With Quote






