Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,411 to 28,425 of 31135
-
12-26-18 11:37 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 258She has been reviewed many times on this board. Mostly negative if I recall. My own personal experience was negative and would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Garyminn
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 11:12 #2724Senior Member

Posts: 142Yes, I remember her, and went to her incall location. When I arrived, I was so put off by how brown her teeth were, and the smell of smoke, that I excused myself and left. She desperately needed (at that time at least) to smoke less and get her teeth whitened. HTH.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 10:09 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 427Summer, Autumn, Tracy
She has been around for some time. Everything I've read indicated that the pics were not even close. She is much older and service was bad.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 05:56 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 589ISO Big Labia Chick
Looking for some big pussy lips to suck on for the holidays. Know any chicks that fit that description that allow DATY?
PK.
-
12-26-18 03:45 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 201Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/28128883/South
-
12-26-18 00:28 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 201I want to say I saw her in pineville earlier in the year. A bit bigger than the pictures but not in a bad way, just why'all and thick in all the right places. Beautiful, very accommodating, loved to kiss, and willing to do whatever you asked.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
Would love to see her again.
-
12-26-18 00:26 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 201Mia in Rock Hill
Anyone known if Mia in Rock Hill, a black petite spinner, is the same one who used to do massages off of Sharon Amity in a town home? Used to work with a smoking hot really sweet Latina.
-
12-26-18 00:05 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 114She is legit. Decent performance. Just a little bigger than I typically will see. Nice and friendly.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
Cajun.
-
12-25-18 23:08 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 351Intel?
-
12-25-18 22:59 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 351Summer, Autumn, Tracy
These 3 seem to advertise together on most of the sites. I know the pix in the ads are fake. Any other intel on them? Are they similar to the pix? How is the service? What's the damage?
Curious if they are worth the investment.
-
12-25-18 22:32 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 288Bree in S Charlotre
I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539
-
12-25-18 16:32 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 252Tif
Looking at this young lady and wondered if there is any intel on her. I have some options but am anxious to try something new. Happy Holidays, thanks!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/688809820378
-
12-25-18 04:54 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 589She always texts me when she is in town and I haven't gotten a text recently so my guess is no.
PK.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-18 00:33 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 185Anyone know if Riley is in Charlotte?
-
12-24-18 13:41 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 38Charlotte spinner?
In town for a couple of days and would love to find an attractive spinner to blow off some holiday steam with. Very grateful if you can PM any leads.
Thanks!











Reply With Quote





