Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1923

    Tif

    Looking at this young lady and wondered if there is any intel on her. I have some options but am anxious to try something new. Happy Holidays, thanks!

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/688809820378

  2. #1922
    She always texts me when she is in town and I haven't gotten a text recently so my guess is no.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Riley is in Charlotte?

  3. #1921
    Anyone know if Riley is in Charlotte?

  4. #1920

    Charlotte spinner?

    In town for a couple of days and would love to find an attractive spinner to blow off some holiday steam with. Very grateful if you can PM any leads.

    Thanks!

  5. #1919

  6. #1918

    Anything recent from Lori?

    Was thinking about seeing Lori, https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1141887 has anyone seen her recently with any intel?

  7. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterKaster  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I remember some reviews on another site about her and they weren't all that great but then again I could be mixing her up with someone else as that site has been gone a while.

    Anyone remember or experienced her?

    PK.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/486304170208
    I will agree with the rest, and add she was just in the Uncle Extended Stay Express. She rides the horsey hard, which is as usual a shame.

  8. #1916

    Post Deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about her but the recent busts have been around Carolwinds. That is the area you really have to be on your toes in.
    Most of the times that means your suspicions are correct!

  9. #1915

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by DHarris  [View Original Post]
    Decided to have a little fun yesterday and saw one of my regulars Hailee. She's an athletic MILF type in the university area. Can sometimes be difficult to get a hold of her, but it's worth it. Petite frame with A cup chest but again, with athletic legs and and frame (she was a cheerleader back in the day). Modest hotel incall with an older female roommate who's also a provider (I think more UTR though, not much of a looker). She talks really fast but is a sweetheart. Great BBBJ, (DATY on menu), and cfs (maybe optional), and anal play. Overall a good go to for the buck. Damage in and out is. 8 but sometimes able do better on rare occasions. PM me for details.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2975114
    Thanks, I've been trying to see this one for a while but kept missing her.

  10. #1914
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf00  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she sent a picture of Sky to me in our recent convos. However, the guy that replied to me said he did see the real girl the first time and then the second time he saw Sky.
    Yeah I exchanged a few PM's with the gentleman regarding her a couple of months ago. He did see the real girl—OVER A YEAR AGO. He went back recently and got Sky. Others have called and texted and it's always Sky. The "Mermaid in Stilletos" redhead that's in the ad in question will almost definitely not be the one to answer the door. She's got a completely different look than what you will get if you call that number. Most people who choose that ad are doing so because the girl in those pics is fucking incredible. Strawberry blonde / redhead, pale skin, beautiful face, incredible fucking fat ass. Nothing against Sky, but if you want Sky she's got plenty of fucking ads. Using pictures of someone else who doesn't look anything like you is fucking bullshit and she's only doing it to reel in people who would've most likely passed on her post. It's the definition of bait and switch. And it's NOT OK.

    Your original reply to TG3 made it sound like you were confirming that chick and that she was wonderful. Even though you knew it wasn't actually her. If TripleG3 was interested in seeing fucking Sky, he would've posted asking if anyone had experience with HER and not the mermaid. I'm so fucking tired of these stupid ****** pulling this bullshit. And then dudes like you seem to be completely fucking fine with it. Which teaches them that it's ok to continue to pull bullshit. My advice would be to tell her if you wanted to see her you would've called the number on HER AD. And if you do want to see her, that's cool, call her! I wonder if she gives people different prices based on which number they call? I'd pay more to see the mermaid than I'd pay for Sky. Wonder if she knows that. Probably. You should download a text app and text Sky's number and see if she's at least consistent with pricing and services offered in her deception. Assuming she's not just being a total asshole and using the same phone number for both ads.

    Go along with the okey doke if you want to, and hey, if anyone but Sky opens the door I'll buy you a beer. (No I won't).

  11. #1913
    Quote Originally Posted by Robsmith0307  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dreamed of this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/372968252242

    Was about to pull the trigger then I say the media reports feed and was a little worried since I didn't find any reviews.
    I can almost 100 percent assure you this is the same woman that ended up hosing me for 160 roses. Some other guys have good luck with her, but mine was pretty terrible.

  12. #1912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 310

    You are right

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Well, there was a warning.

    Big hard fakes one (did I say hard?) Late by over 30 min. Kinda rush. Pics are outdated. She is wayyy thinner now. Didn't really put much effort in at all! Can't recommend. She was listed last on the recommend list!

    She was just reviewed by a fellow monger and listed like 8 other ladies.

    LL.
    I reviewed her. She stole my debit card.

  13. #1911
    I don't know anything about her but the recent busts have been around Carolwinds. That is the area you really have to be on your toes in.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLatina  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/061538132268

    Can anyone tell me about her.

    Just a little leary because of the recent busts in York County.

  14. #1910

    Recent texts with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    It's been confirmed that this is a bait and switch. The girl who opens the door is Sky Khalifa claims to be this girls sister. Here's a link to what you'll get based on the reports of others, and if I remember correctly the reviews of Sky were just so so. Either way, getting something different than what you were expecting is never a comfortable situation.

    I've never called the ad so can't speak about it myself, but I would advise to approach with caution.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/080936166229
    Yes, she sent a picture of Sky to me in our recent convos. However, the guy that replied to me said he did see the real girl the first time and then the second time he saw Sky.

  15. #1909

    Just my type

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/061538132268

    Can anyone tell me about her.

    Just a little leary because of the recent busts in York County.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape