Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,396 to 28,410 of 30333
-
12-26-18 20:00 #1938Senior Member

Posts: 70Info?
Does anyone know if she is legit or have had any experiences with her?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/037089292501
-
12-26-18 16:27 #1937Regular Member

Posts: 1
-
12-26-18 14:25 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 30I got a text from her that she would be there the week before Christmas, but then nothing. Hopefully nothing happened to her as it's odd for her to go quiet after sending me a text. On this topic, has anybody seen her friend that usually comes up right after her? I've been wanting to try her out, but my timing has been better catching Riley.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 11:48 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 148The girl is legit. I only saw her, literally, and turned back to leave. Her place was a mess, and didn't get a good feeling about her location. Her photos are real. Face ok. My visit was back in summer. Photos now look better.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
Last edited by TheFocker; 12-26-18 at 11:50. Reason: Timing
-
12-26-18 11:37 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 258She has been reviewed many times on this board. Mostly negative if I recall. My own personal experience was negative and would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Garyminn
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 11:12 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 142Yes, I remember her, and went to her incall location. When I arrived, I was so put off by how brown her teeth were, and the smell of smoke, that I excused myself and left. She desperately needed (at that time at least) to smoke less and get her teeth whitened. HTH.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 10:09 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 426Summer, Autumn, Tracy
She has been around for some time. Everything I've read indicated that the pics were not even close. She is much older and service was bad.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 05:56 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 589ISO Big Labia Chick
Looking for some big pussy lips to suck on for the holidays. Know any chicks that fit that description that allow DATY?
PK.
-
12-26-18 03:45 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 201Any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/28128883/South
-
12-26-18 00:28 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 201I want to say I saw her in pineville earlier in the year. A bit bigger than the pictures but not in a bad way, just why'all and thick in all the right places. Beautiful, very accommodating, loved to kiss, and willing to do whatever you asked.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
Would love to see her again.
-
12-26-18 00:26 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 201Mia in Rock Hill
Anyone known if Mia in Rock Hill, a black petite spinner, is the same one who used to do massages off of Sharon Amity in a town home? Used to work with a smoking hot really sweet Latina.
-
12-26-18 00:05 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 113She is legit. Decent performance. Just a little bigger than I typically will see. Nice and friendly.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
Cajun.
-
12-25-18 23:08 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 351Intel?
-
12-25-18 22:59 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 351Summer, Autumn, Tracy
These 3 seem to advertise together on most of the sites. I know the pix in the ads are fake. Any other intel on them? Are they similar to the pix? How is the service? What's the damage?
Curious if they are worth the investment.
-
12-25-18 22:32 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 288Bree in S Charlotre
I saw one review of her here. Anyone else had experience with this one. We've chatted. She seems smart and fun, but there's not much to go on as far as her service goes.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1372539








Reply With Quote






