Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1910

    Recent texts with her

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    It's been confirmed that this is a bait and switch. The girl who opens the door is Sky Khalifa claims to be this girls sister. Here's a link to what you'll get based on the reports of others, and if I remember correctly the reviews of Sky were just so so. Either way, getting something different than what you were expecting is never a comfortable situation.

    I've never called the ad so can't speak about it myself, but I would advise to approach with caution.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/080936166229
    Yes, she sent a picture of Sky to me in our recent convos. However, the guy that replied to me said he did see the real girl the first time and then the second time he saw Sky.

  2. #1909

    Just my type

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/061538132268

    Can anyone tell me about her.

    Just a little leary because of the recent busts in York County.

  3. #1908

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this girl? She's been around for some time. Talked via text and detected a nasty attitude. Basically no info until you get in her room.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/814923253826
    Called me a "nasty a $$ trick" when I inquired about the possibility of depositing a cum load into her. Filthy mouth, and I don't mean that just because she eats strangers' dong for a living.

  4. #1907

    Sweet Maria (Ain't so sweet)

    Anyone ever seen this girl? She's been around for some time. Talked via text and detected a nasty attitude. Basically no info until you get in her room.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/814923253826

  5. #1906

    Cheating Housewife Sara.

    Saw Sara recently and wanted to report. Firstly she's definitely the woman in the picture, but she has put on a bit of weight. Not BBW by any means, she still has a very tall, sexy frame, just a bit of a belly. She has fabulous breasts and long legs and a nice booty. She's very laid back and accommodating, and just about anything you could ask for is available (I didn't partake in FS). Her BBBJ skills are very good, and she's full GFE. I didn't get my full 30 minutes, but that's all on me if you know what I mean. I would visit again when I'm in the mood. Small apartment but clean bedroom, non smoker, no demons that I saw.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/145836607337

  6. #1905
    I think this is the same one I seen sitting by the motel off WL with Christmas leggings on. She looked extremely clean and was small and petite. Appeared to be clean and no jacked up on drugs. Glad she got gone before I got back around to pick her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe34  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching for a provider that's slim but has a booty and haven't been able to get in touch with the 2 that I know I like, sooo had the urge to TOFTT. I wasn't so lucky. Broke my rules and I got robbed. 1st it was a last minute change after I got flakes on them I tried Breezy. Get there at some low end motel. At night (rule 1 broken) then we talk she ask for donation. Hear a noise in the bathroom so try to give an excuse to leave and handler comes out. I just give her the money and she tries to hold the door. Was like what else you got on you. I man handled her out the way. Guy just barks at me, no bite. Glad I'm a pretty good size man because he definitely could have took him. However, thought I would share an experience and be safe.

    She actually looked hot and didn't look as she had any demons. Very tiny and petite girl she was.

    P.S. Can anyone guide me in the direction of a slim thick booty provider?? Pm or let me know here.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/379247679901

  7. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleG3  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/764829058239

    I'm going to visit Charlotte next week. Has anyone seen this lady.

    Any reviews on her?

    Also any recommendation for me.

    Thanks in advance.
    It's been confirmed that this is a bait and switch. The girl who opens the door is Sky Khalifa claims to be this girls sister. Here's a link to what you'll get based on the reports of others, and if I remember correctly the reviews of Sky were just so so. Either way, getting something different than what you were expecting is never a comfortable situation.

    I've never called the ad so can't speak about it myself, but I would advise to approach with caution.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...u/080936166229

  8. #1903

    Search for my post

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleG3  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/764829058239

    I'm going to visit Charlotte next week. Has anyone seen this lady.

    Any reviews on her?

    Also any recommendation for me.

    Thanks in advance.
    If you can find my post I also asked this and one guy replied to it about his experience. He says it was wonderful. I haven't tried yet, but from texting she doesn't allow daty or BBBJ.

  9. #1902

    Intel

    I have had experience with the second to last link, real name Susan. I mean she's a big clock watcher and plays games, might need your money to pay for the room or something like that.

  10. #1901

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by AGoodThing2  [View Original Post]
    JJ.

    This sounds like one to post under RipOff Reports.

    AGT2.
    I have seen her before and I'm actually not surprised. If she ever does go through with the date she whines and cries the whole time, normally she's in the WL area. Stay far away, she has demons.

  11. #1900

    Not so lucky with Breezy

    JJ.

    This sounds like one to post under RipOff Reports.

    AGT2.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoe34  [View Original Post]
    I've been searching for a provider that's slim but has a booty and haven't been able to get in touch with the 2 that I know I like, sooo had the urge to TOFTT. I wasn't so lucky. Broke my rules and I got robbed. 1st it was a last minute change after I got flakes on them I tried Breezy. Get there at some low end motel. At night (rule 1 broken) then we talk she ask for donation. Hear a noise in the bathroom so try to give an excuse to leave and handler comes out. I just give her the money and she tries to hold the door. Was like what else you got on you. I man handled her out the way. Guy just barks at me, no bite. Glad I'm a pretty good size man because he definitely could have took him. However, thought I would share an experience and be safe.

    She actually looked hot and didn't look as she had any demons. Very tiny and petite girl she was.

    P.S. Can anyone guide me in the direction of a slim thick booty provider?? Pm or let me know here.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/379247679901

  12. #1899

    Maxkenzie

    Anyone dreamed of this one?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...f/372968252242

    Was about to pull the trigger then I say the media reports feed and was a little worried since I didn't find any reviews.

  13. #1898

    Not so lucky with Breezy

    I've been searching for a provider that's slim but has a booty and haven't been able to get in touch with the 2 that I know I like, sooo had the urge to TOFTT. I wasn't so lucky. Broke my rules and I got robbed. 1st it was a last minute change after I got flakes on them I tried Breezy. Get there at some low end motel. At night (rule 1 broken) then we talk she ask for donation. Hear a noise in the bathroom so try to give an excuse to leave and handler comes out. I just give her the money and she tries to hold the door. Was like what else you got on you. I man handled her out the way. Guy just barks at me, no bite. Glad I'm a pretty good size man because he definitely could have took him. However, thought I would share an experience and be safe.

    She actually looked hot and didn't look as she had any demons. Very tiny and petite girl she was.

    P.S. Can anyone guide me in the direction of a slim thick booty provider?? Pm or let me know here.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/379247679901

  14. #1897

    Lauren / Jessica.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    I had a different kind of experience with her. Feel rush the whole time. She tried to put condom on my semi hard cock and got on all four. I knew the whole encounter was going downhill from there. Doggie for a bit then mish, finished in cover and I was out of there. Now that I look at her picture again I'm not so sure if those were hers, especially the last pic. I'd say a lot paler and her hair was much lighter blonde than in the pic. YMMV of course. To me she's not worth what's she's asking.
    I should've listened. Aggressively rushed! She put cover on me and didn't give BJ. So I had to beg for CBJ. She gave me 15 seconds (literally 15 sec) of CBJ. Finished in cover and out there. In and out 15 min. I paid $.5 for hhr. All business and extremely rush! Won't repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/419315771099

  15. #1896

    Kat.

    Link: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/167790391824.

    Dreamt of Kat at her incall location near the airport, setup was straightforward, a few texts and a call to get the room number. Her phone was being a bit slow but she's worth the technological setback.

    Damage was 120 hh.

    Highlights: Beautiful girl, easygoing personality. We talked before and during the dream and she was eager to take direction, willing to listen, and didn't rush or make anything uncomfortable. Looks like her pictures, skinny, spinner type, shaved and smelled great. Even asked for a little extra time to put on makeup even though she didn't need it.

    Performance: Top notch BBBJ, plenty of suction, wet, willing, can tell she loves what she does and it shows. She went at it for just about as long as I could take and made sure to beg me for affirmation that she was doing a good job, the BBBJ itself is worth the price of admission. After my toes curled for a while on went the cover and into mish, standing mish, doggy and a cover-off, on stomach finish. In the dream she was tight, vocal, and once again no rush or fuss. Didn't want it too rough or fast but everything felt just as wonderful at a normal speed.

    Chatted a bit more while she cleaned herself up and out the door I went. Wonderful, low-maintenance dream, absolutely will repeat and recommend to give her a try if her ad is up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape