Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1897

    Lauren / Jessica.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    I had a different kind of experience with her. Feel rush the whole time. She tried to put condom on my semi hard cock and got on all four. I knew the whole encounter was going downhill from there. Doggie for a bit then mish, finished in cover and I was out of there. Now that I look at her picture again I'm not so sure if those were hers, especially the last pic. I'd say a lot paler and her hair was much lighter blonde than in the pic. YMMV of course. To me she's not worth what's she's asking.
    I should've listened. Aggressively rushed! She put cover on me and didn't give BJ. So I had to beg for CBJ. She gave me 15 seconds (literally 15 sec) of CBJ. Finished in cover and out there. In and out 15 min. I paid $.5 for hhr. All business and extremely rush! Won't repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...r/419315771099

  2. #1896

    Kat.

    Link: http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/167790391824.

    Dreamt of Kat at her incall location near the airport, setup was straightforward, a few texts and a call to get the room number. Her phone was being a bit slow but she's worth the technological setback.

    Damage was 120 hh.

    Highlights: Beautiful girl, easygoing personality. We talked before and during the dream and she was eager to take direction, willing to listen, and didn't rush or make anything uncomfortable. Looks like her pictures, skinny, spinner type, shaved and smelled great. Even asked for a little extra time to put on makeup even though she didn't need it.

    Performance: Top notch BBBJ, plenty of suction, wet, willing, can tell she loves what she does and it shows. She went at it for just about as long as I could take and made sure to beg me for affirmation that she was doing a good job, the BBBJ itself is worth the price of admission. After my toes curled for a while on went the cover and into mish, standing mish, doggy and a cover-off, on stomach finish. In the dream she was tight, vocal, and once again no rush or fuss. Didn't want it too rough or fast but everything felt just as wonderful at a normal speed.

    Chatted a bit more while she cleaned herself up and out the door I went. Wonderful, low-maintenance dream, absolutely will repeat and recommend to give her a try if her ad is up.

  3. #1895

    Tiffani.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    After reading a few positive reviews and finding myself in the airport area today, I decided to stop by and visit with Tiffani. She's just a sweetheart. Very cool and laid back, friendly as could be. She worked with me on short noticed and didn't rush me out the door at all. If you're looking for a girl who can take everything you have and seems to enjoy it, she's for you. Great BBJ. She took her time and brought me to the edge and as she stopped to grab a cover, she said "I don't want you to cum yet". After she suited me up she asked if I wanted to hit from the back. So that's what I did. She took it with a smile and we chatted for minute before I left. QV was. 6 and it was well spent IMO.

    I've read some comments about Tiffani, and while most are favorable, I've seen a few guys mention stretch marks and body damage. I understand personal preferences and everyone is entitled to their opinions and preferences, but here's the way I see it-I've seen countless 20 something year old girls with tight bodies and bad fucking attitudes. We're all searching for that diamond in the rough, but few of us find it. I'll take Tiffani's stretch marks over a rushed session with a girl who has flat perfect stomach any day. There's too many shady, entitled, shitty little bitches in this business, I'll give my $ to the girls who take good care of me.

    I'll see Tiffani again the next time I'm in the mood for a pretty face to swallow my entire cock like it's food.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/245174751413
    Tiffani was very sweet to me. I agree with your comments totally. Another reason I rarely see anyone under 30.

  4. #1894

    Looking.

    Looking to find a good dream that won't take all my money or give me something Clorox can't clean. New to the area trying to get the lay of the land.

  5. #1893

    Leigh

    Hi Fellow Mongers, I'm going to be coming to your fair city and have seen an older lady Named Leigh advertising on them and STG. I can't find any reviews on her. Can anyone provide intel? Thanks in advance. FMJG.

  6. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by FNDJames  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/113166769256

    Anyone seen her? She's one of the girls with Megan / Rose. She's back.
    Pic is authentic. extremely thin. Operates out of a town home. Though not a terrible experience, there are others in the town home and lot of traffic to the townhomes so it made me really nervous.

    Wouldn't repeat.

  7. #1891

    Delilah.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Visted Delilah on east side. Big woman, pictures are very old.

    She spent almost 30 minutes on porch smoking before going in. It's a shock. It's like one of the episodes of hoarders. Clothing all over and boxes all over. Overall a bad experience. Wouldn't recommend.
    I had the same experience with her. She gets so conceited as well. Overall she was not worth 1/3 of what I donated, but live and learn.

  8. #1890

    Samanth

    Well, there was a warning.

    Big hard fakes one (did I say hard?) Late by over 30 min. Kinda rush. Pics are outdated. She is wayyy thinner now. Didn't really put much effort in at all! Can't recommend. She was listed last on the recommend list!

    She was just reviewed by a fellow monger and listed like 8 other ladies.

    LL.

  9. #1889

    Hello

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/764829058239

    I'm going to visit Charlotte next week. Has anyone seen this lady.

    Any reviews on her?

    Also any recommendation for me.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #1888

    910 Blonde

    Anyone seen this one? Popped up yesterday but claims she's been here before.

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/28056750/

  11. #1887

    Most likely a SCAM.

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/28056307/

    This one is a phony. Only talks on the phone. Won't discuss anything but donation when you do call, but says she is extremely safety conscious and likes to get to know you on the first meeting. Anything more would happen on subsequent meetings. Also won't send a verification pic. What a poorly run scam.
    Yep! I agree. Seems very sketch when I contacted. I set up a dream but didn't go. Usually they will contact me for travel updates, but this one doesn't.

  12. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Found within her ad is a picture of a list of services where she lists "creamy pies" or did I read that wrong?
    You read that right. Enter at your own risk.

  13. #1885

    Tiffani

    After reading a few positive reviews and finding myself in the airport area today, I decided to stop by and visit with Tiffani. She's just a sweetheart. Very cool and laid back, friendly as could be. She worked with me on short noticed and didn't rush me out the door at all. If you're looking for a girl who can take everything you have and seems to enjoy it, she's for you. Great bbj. She took her time and brought me to the edge and as she stopped to grab a cover, she said "I don't want you to cum yet". After she suited me up she asked if I wanted to hit from the back. So that's what I did. She took it with a smile and we chatted for minute before I left. Qv was. 6 and it was well spent IMO.

    I've read some comments about Tiffani, and while most are favorable, I've seen a few guys mention stretch marks and body damage. I understand personal preferences and everyone is entitled to their opinions and preferences, but here's the way I see it-I've seen countless 20 something year old girls with tight bodies and bad fucking attitudes. We're all searching for that diamond in the rough, but few of us find it. I'll take Tiffani's stretch marks over a rushed session with a girl who has flat perfect stomach any day. There's too many shady, entitled, shitty little bitches in this business, I'll give my $ to the girls who take good care of me.

    I'll see Tiffani again the next time I'm in the mood for a pretty face to swallow my entire cock like it's food.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...y/245174751413

  14. #1884

    Hotel Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftCreek  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone TOFTT at any of the Asians that advertise on AS. Lot's of services offered. I know the pictures are fake but does anyone know if they are remotely close in likeness? Is the incall a decent location? I see the donation is 1. 6 for an hr. There are several ads like this one with local numbers and some with non local phone numbers. Trying to stay safe as there are some setups out there. Would love some intel.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1157181
    In my experience they never look like the photos, usually much older and Most of the times I've seen them I only do the qv. Cover on with the mouth a little BJ and then FS and out the door. I have question the advertised services and only get a look. They rarely speak English or they say no speak English. Also most of the ads even though multiple are only one girl and they change out often. If you text the number they will give the location and usually come back same location. There was one at University last week that had an ad on AL.

  15. #1883

    Gps

    Yes, GPS reigns. So they think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GPS_order.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape