Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 10233
-
12-20-18 15:18 #108Senior Member

Posts: 118Plus.
You ask for a lineup, you can see in person, if you don't like them, you leave. Go down the street to the next AMP.
Originally Posted by Hobbyknob
[View Original Post]
As I said, before. I like them small. Let me have some A cups anyday. Unless you can find me some milky ones! LOL.
-
12-20-18 15:06 #107Senior Member

Posts: 247I looked at her and just had a bad vibe, like she looks extremely junkie thin.
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 13:27 #106Senior Member

Posts: 3007Hell no.
I'm not putting out cash for this she need to eat some fatty food to gain weight also she looks like she has batman forever.
Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-18 09:24 #105Senior Member

Posts: 118I like it
I prefer them on the thin side! Built for speed, with tiny little speed bumps for titties!
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-18 13:34 #104Regular Member

Posts: 14Too thin?
Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
-
12-11-18 22:18 #103Senior Member

Posts: 277Yeah, I agree. The convenience and reliability of the AMP keeps me coming back.
Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:51 #102Senior Member

Posts: 247Good eye, thanks. It's like her whole family's there, her cousin was posting from there not too long ago. Same pricing too.
Originally Posted by LawnGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:44 #101Senior Member

Posts: 80Haven't seen her or contacted her but if you look at the pics she is at Dyan's place. They have had a bunch of different girls posting form that location recently.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 16:07 #100Senior Member

Posts: 247http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/107796261558
Anyone see this one? Her prices are a little higher than the others, she responds for good reason. Yeah OK. She's out of Woodlynne, which is close to Fairview so I don't know if I want to go down there. Hoping someone knows about her.
-
12-11-18 15:00 #99Senior Member

Posts: 74Amp.
Not looking for a massage but everything. This may be a dumb question but you saying that AMP do FS? I thought it was just a rub and tug.
Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 07:09 #98Senior Member

Posts: 118Exact reason why.
I typically go to an AMP.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
They are available when I want.
You know you won't get robbed.
You know going in the level of service.
You know the rates.
No hassle.
-
12-11-18 05:27 #97Senior Member

Posts: 247She's even started to advertise with her old name, Rayne, with a better attitude, haha.
Originally Posted by RedHorse1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-18 00:10 #96Senior Member

Posts: 655I'm was pretty sure that's just what's normal for girls in this line of work. Say one thing but do another. Say they're one place but are really elsewhere. Respond 3 hours or days after a message, or several messages and then nothing. Which is why when you establish a working relationship with one, you treat them well, and hope they 'remember' to pick up when you call next time. Even then, I can give 4 girls a call on a Monday and am lucky if one gets back to me.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
No clue why girls advertise but don't answer. But one though. Several girls I know use one of a few call screening services. If another girl has ever flagged you for not showing, or being a dick, it comes up on the app when you call.
-
12-10-18 16:35 #95Senior Member

Posts: 33So, question for why'all: is trying to find an escort on Sundays impossible? I literally contacted, like, six and couldn't get any of them to see me. And they were ALL advertising that day. Who knew throwing money away could be so difficult? LOL. I even had one schedule, then decide to take a detour to Pennsylvania for some reason. Again, this is after we'd already scheduled and I'd driven to her motel. If you're wondering why she wasn't at her motel, she claimed she was getting food, which somehow took her from Camden to PA.
Another one replied hours later, then stopped when I asked for rates. A third didn't get back to me 'til midnight (when I was sleeping). A fourth didn't respond until much later saying, "Can't today. " (So, why the fuck would you advertise, then?) The fifth decided to stop responding when I said I could meet her right away, then when I called and asked if today was a bad day or something, she said no, then lied, saying she'd give me her address after ten minutes. The sixth and last one gave me rates, then came back and said today was the only day she was busy. Like I said with another one, why would you advertise, then? And then, later, I saw her advertising again, and when I tried to contact her, I got silence.
Some weird shit. I missed a lot of football games trying to get one single appointment. Maybe it's a sign I should stop hobbying or something.
T.
Originally Posted by RedHorse1
[View Original Post]
I feel like next time I should just take matters into my own hands, because I've tried to do things right by reporting it and nothing was done. She is still advertising like nothing's wrong.
-
12-09-18 21:18 #94Senior Member

Posts: 31I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not surprised. I wrote a post about her awhile back when I saw her, and part of it was censored by the admin team because I said she was being are* She has a shitty attitude and should be avoided.
Originally Posted by Cooling
[View Original Post]
Be careful.











Reply With Quote




