Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 683 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 10232
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
    I looked at her and just had a bad vibe, like she looks extremely junkie thin.

  2. #106

    Hell no.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    I prefer them on the thin side! Built for speed, with tiny little speed bumps for titties!
    I'm not putting out cash for this she need to eat some fatty food to gain weight also she looks like she has batman forever.

  3. #105

    I like it

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
    I prefer them on the thin side! Built for speed, with tiny little speed bumps for titties!

  4. #104

    Too thin?

    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467

  5. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    I typically go to an AMP.

    They are available when I want.

    You know you won't get robbed.

    You know going in the level of service.

    You know the rates.

    No hassle.
    Yeah, I agree. The convenience and reliability of the AMP keeps me coming back.

  6. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her or contacted her but if you look at the pics she is at Dyan's place. They have had a bunch of different girls posting form that location recently.
    Good eye, thanks. It's like her whole family's there, her cousin was posting from there not too long ago. Same pricing too.

  7. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/107796261558

    Anyone see this one? Her prices are a little higher than the others, she responds for good reason. Yeah OK. She's out of Woodlynne, which is close to Fairview so I don't know if I want to go down there. Hoping someone knows about her.
    Haven't seen her or contacted her but if you look at the pics she is at Dyan's place. They have had a bunch of different girls posting form that location recently.

  8. #100
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/107796261558

    Anyone see this one? Her prices are a little higher than the others, she responds for good reason. Yeah OK. She's out of Woodlynne, which is close to Fairview so I don't know if I want to go down there. Hoping someone knows about her.

  9. #99

    Amp.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    I typically go to an AMP.

    They are available when I want.

    You know you won't get robbed.

    You know going in the level of service.

    You know the rates.

    No hassle.
    Not looking for a massage but everything. This may be a dumb question but you saying that AMP do FS? I thought it was just a rub and tug.

  10. #98

    Exact reason why.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I'm was pretty sure that's just what's normal for girls in this line of work. Say one thing but do another. Say they're one place but are really elsewhere. Respond 3 hours or days after a message, or several messages and then nothing. Which is why when you establish a working relationship with one, you treat them well, and hope they 'remember' to pick up when you call next time. Even then, I can give 4 girls a call on a Monday and am lucky if one gets back to me.

    No clue why girls advertise but don't answer. But one though. Several girls I know use one of a few call screening services. If another girl has ever flagged you for not showing, or being a dick, it comes up on the app when you call.
    I typically go to an AMP.

    They are available when I want.

    You know you won't get robbed.

    You know going in the level of service.

    You know the rates.

    No hassle.

  11. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not surprised. I wrote a post about her awhile back when I saw her, and part of it was censored by the admin team because I said she was being are* She has a shitty attitude and should be avoided.

    Be careful.
    She's even started to advertise with her old name, Rayne, with a better attitude, haha.

  12. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    So, question for why'all: is trying to find an escort on Sundays impossible? I literally contacted, like, six and couldn't get any of them to see me. And they were ALL advertising that day. Who knew throwing money away could be so difficult? LOL. I even had one schedule, then decide to take a detour to Pennsylvania for some reason. Again, this is after we'd already scheduled and I'd driven to her motel. If you're wondering why she wasn't at her motel, she claimed she was getting food, which somehow took her from Camden to PA.
    I'm was pretty sure that's just what's normal for girls in this line of work. Say one thing but do another. Say they're one place but are really elsewhere. Respond 3 hours or days after a message, or several messages and then nothing. Which is why when you establish a working relationship with one, you treat them well, and hope they 'remember' to pick up when you call next time. Even then, I can give 4 girls a call on a Monday and am lucky if one gets back to me.

    No clue why girls advertise but don't answer. But one though. Several girls I know use one of a few call screening services. If another girl has ever flagged you for not showing, or being a dick, it comes up on the app when you call.

  13. #95
    So, question for why'all: is trying to find an escort on Sundays impossible? I literally contacted, like, six and couldn't get any of them to see me. And they were ALL advertising that day. Who knew throwing money away could be so difficult? LOL. I even had one schedule, then decide to take a detour to Pennsylvania for some reason. Again, this is after we'd already scheduled and I'd driven to her motel. If you're wondering why she wasn't at her motel, she claimed she was getting food, which somehow took her from Camden to PA.

    Another one replied hours later, then stopped when I asked for rates. A third didn't get back to me 'til midnight (when I was sleeping). A fourth didn't respond until much later saying, "Can't today. " (So, why the fuck would you advertise, then?) The fifth decided to stop responding when I said I could meet her right away, then when I called and asked if today was a bad day or something, she said no, then lied, saying she'd give me her address after ten minutes. The sixth and last one gave me rates, then came back and said today was the only day she was busy. Like I said with another one, why would you advertise, then? And then, later, I saw her advertising again, and when I tried to contact her, I got silence.

    Some weird shit. I missed a lot of football games trying to get one single appointment. Maybe it's a sign I should stop hobbying or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not surprised. I wrote a post about her awhile back when I saw her, and part of it was censored by the admin team because I said she was being are* She has a shitty attitude and should be avoided.

    Be careful.
    T.

    I feel like next time I should just take matters into my own hands, because I've tried to do things right by reporting it and nothing was done. She is still advertising like nothing's wrong.

  14. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    I got robbed by Lexi / Rayne. Said she needed money for a room, took my donation, and left me in the parking lot. I tried to get her banned from Skipthegames, posted warning ads about her, but the support team decided to side with her, a fucking scam artist, over me, even after I wasted time providing them with threads where people talked about her robbing them. There's even another godddamn ad warning on Skipthegames by someone else about her. Yet she's still allowed to post like nothing's wrong. WTF? The account I made there even got banned. I can't believe this. The support team told me I could be a psycho client. But if I were a real psycho, why would I waste my time trying to take her profile down in an honest way? Or warn other people?
    I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not surprised. I wrote a post about her awhile back when I saw her, and part of it was censored by the admin team because I said she was being are* She has a shitty attitude and should be avoided.

    Be careful.

  15. #93
    Ms. Molly.

    I seen her about 6 months ago in philly. Had an incall spot in university city philly area. Ms. Molly looked exactly like her pictures and I would say looks even better in person.

    She greeted me in a silk robe and had a cute skirt and top underneath. As far as performance her head game was kind of weak but once we started the action she turned into a little firecracker.

    Overall I had a good time but never felt the urge to repeat. I'm very anal about being clean and her apartment was dirty with stuff all over the place and the sheets were dirty then read a review on another board that her lady parts had a "putrid odor" so I'm inclined to believe it was true.

    She's a hood / urban white girl but is very nice and accommodating. I believe she is also a lesbian in real life and saw in a obituary that her lover who was also an escort died suddenly.

    https://escortalligator.com.philadel...27804468/Molly

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape