Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 683 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #112

    Angel

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...-1616/1/600784

    Been watching her for sometime now anyone have any experience with her?

  2. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooling  [View Original Post]
    The problem is she's still allowed to post. It's crazy. If I were a real stalker / psycho, why would I not just go back to her with a new number? Why would I bother talking to STG's support team at all? I don't get their logic here.

    As long as I can warn enough people, I feel a little better. But her business must not have completely dried up, because she is still posting ads.
    Yea don't go see this girl. I tried seeing her a couple months ago. Asked about BBBJ and she texted that wouldn't be a problem. Show up at the seedy motel and her friend walked outside. Got in the room and she looked 25 lbs heavier than her pics. She got undressed and went to reach for the condom. I reminded her that I was looking for a BBBJ and she said she doesn't do that and that her friend wrote that but she is new. Total BS. I said fine just give me the cash back and she said no. I started getting loud and she tells me to keep it down. I decided to call it a day and stumped out of their with some 5 foot nothing dude following from behind. Don't go see her a waste of time!

  3. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavar188  [View Original Post]
    I having a hard time finding out if this girl is real or legit. She slow at texting and I have been texting her for a while so I she told me she at the Bel but I heard they been having a lot of drama.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...s/940801516137
    I saw a couple weeks ago durin my lunch break. She was responsive for me. I just opted for a blo and go. It was okay and it appeared of no pimp or anything. She's from the south she claims but has a kid up here. The only reason I wouldn't go back is because she had some man facial features. She's all woman as she was naked but not the most feminine looking girl.

  4. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
    This is NOT HEALTHY THIS.

  5. #108

    Plus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyknob  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I agree. The convenience and reliability of the AMP keeps me coming back.
    You ask for a lineup, you can see in person, if you don't like them, you leave. Go down the street to the next AMP.

    As I said, before. I like them small. Let me have some A cups anyday. Unless you can find me some milky ones! LOL.

  6. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
    I looked at her and just had a bad vibe, like she looks extremely junkie thin.

  7. #106

    Hell no.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    I prefer them on the thin side! Built for speed, with tiny little speed bumps for titties!
    I'm not putting out cash for this she need to eat some fatty food to gain weight also she looks like she has batman forever.

  8. #105

    I like it

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee  [View Original Post]
    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467
    I prefer them on the thin side! Built for speed, with tiny little speed bumps for titties!

  9. #104

    Too thin?

    Is this healthy thin or am I imagining something bad that's not there?

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...i/531112998467

  10. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    I typically go to an AMP.

    They are available when I want.

    You know you won't get robbed.

    You know going in the level of service.

    You know the rates.

    No hassle.
    Yeah, I agree. The convenience and reliability of the AMP keeps me coming back.

  11. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her or contacted her but if you look at the pics she is at Dyan's place. They have had a bunch of different girls posting form that location recently.
    Good eye, thanks. It's like her whole family's there, her cousin was posting from there not too long ago. Same pricing too.

  12. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDavey  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/107796261558

    Anyone see this one? Her prices are a little higher than the others, she responds for good reason. Yeah OK. She's out of Woodlynne, which is close to Fairview so I don't know if I want to go down there. Hoping someone knows about her.
    Haven't seen her or contacted her but if you look at the pics she is at Dyan's place. They have had a bunch of different girls posting form that location recently.

  13. #100
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/107796261558

    Anyone see this one? Her prices are a little higher than the others, she responds for good reason. Yeah OK. She's out of Woodlynne, which is close to Fairview so I don't know if I want to go down there. Hoping someone knows about her.

  14. #99

    Amp.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmSmall  [View Original Post]
    I typically go to an AMP.

    They are available when I want.

    You know you won't get robbed.

    You know going in the level of service.

    You know the rates.

    No hassle.
    Not looking for a massage but everything. This may be a dumb question but you saying that AMP do FS? I thought it was just a rub and tug.

  15. #98

    Exact reason why.

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    I'm was pretty sure that's just what's normal for girls in this line of work. Say one thing but do another. Say they're one place but are really elsewhere. Respond 3 hours or days after a message, or several messages and then nothing. Which is why when you establish a working relationship with one, you treat them well, and hope they 'remember' to pick up when you call next time. Even then, I can give 4 girls a call on a Monday and am lucky if one gets back to me.

    No clue why girls advertise but don't answer. But one though. Several girls I know use one of a few call screening services. If another girl has ever flagged you for not showing, or being a dick, it comes up on the app when you call.
    I typically go to an AMP.

    They are available when I want.

    You know you won't get robbed.

    You know going in the level of service.

    You know the rates.

    No hassle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape