Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 492 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #441

    Marilyn?

    That's so sad, but is this happened yesterday who is posting for her ads on stg? I mean who over is going to go is going to know that's not the person.

    Stay safe.

  2. #440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Also Disturbing

    That it does not even make the news!

    "The new normal" is so blase' that a 21 - 24 yo girl's death doesn't even matter.

    Let's put on some more weather, Channel 22!

    So sad, but we also know how she fed her habit.

    Awful all the way around.

  3. #439
    It's disturbing news like this the new normal.

  4. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    Updated. My gf came in from the bathroom in tears. Libby is dead.
    Wow. I am very saddened to hear this about Libby. I had seen her 6 or 8 times. Last time was over 6 months ago. She was a very nice person, always honest with me. Like so many other young people, the need for drugs took over her life. Very sorry.

    SideofIrish, Thanks for sharing this all too sad news.

  5. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    That's a little too much of a teaser / cliffhanger.

    All these girls should keep narcan nearby.

    There are so few sex workers not doing it for heroin since BP closed down.

    But then again, headline news' puff piece of SA, made it sound like all the girls there are working there way through Harvard because their tuition is so expensive.
    I mean. I didn't talk to the cops or anything. It seems she died. Given the context of what my gf said kiana posted about on Facebook. Seems she found her this morning non responsive. I don't know full details as I didn't want to pry as they have known each other a long time and she seemed distant about it. She knows my old habits and that I had seen Libby before.


    Updated. My gf came in from the bathroom in tears. Libby is dead.

  6. #436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    My gf is friends with some of the pros that are stg regulars. Looks like Libby aka Marilyn overdosed last night. Her best friend who always posts with her found out this morning when she woke up.
    That's a little too much of a teaser / cliffhanger.

    All these girls should keep narcan nearby.

    There are so few sex workers not doing it for heroin since BP closed down.

    But then again, headline news' puff piece of SA, made it sound like all the girls there are working there way through Harvard because their tuition is so expensive.

  7. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    My gf is friends with some of the pros that are stg regulars. Looks like Libby aka Marilyn overdosed last night. Her best friend who always posts with her found out this morning when she woke up.
    Is she dead?

  8. #434

    Marilyn

    Do you mean this Marilyn?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2617584

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    My gf is friends with some of the pros that are stg regulars. Looks like Libby aka Marilyn overdosed last night. Her best friend who always posts with her found out this morning when she woke up.

  9. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    My gf is friends with some of the pros that are stg regulars. Looks like Libby aka Marilyn overdosed last night. Her best friend who always posts with her found out this morning when she woke up.
    She's dead?

  10. #432

    So.

    My gf is friends with some of the pros that are stg regulars. Looks like Libby aka Marilyn overdosed last night. Her best friend who always posts with her found out this morning when she woke up.

  11. #431

  12. #430

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natasha who retired awhile back was on her them page last month, anybody know if she is back? Or am I just hoping and praying? I would love to see her again she was amazing.
    I second that! I'd love to see her if she was back in business. Let me know if you hear anything please.

  13. #429

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.
    I used to see a now retired provider out of Westfield / Springfield who enjoyed Greek and she had recommended Roxy to me a while back. Unfortunately, I believe Roxy moved out of state at that time for a while so I never hooked up with her. I'd like to find someone to enjoy on a regular basis (Springfield or Hartford area) who is Greek friendly. I believe that used to be on her menu but don't know if it is currently. Any recommendations and contact info? Thanks in advance.

  14. #428

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by FTD247  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Roxy, does anybody know if she's currently around? Haven't seen her ads lately. Please supply ending digits if possible. Thanks.
    She may have gone to Texas to visit her family.

  15. #427
    Yeah, that's her. I had an appt w / her today but she ghosted me.

    Good luck.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftyBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    Kev,

    Is that the redhead who is eating lollipops and ice cream sandwiches in her recent ads? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape