Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7371
-
12-16-18 00:15 #441Senior Member

Posts: 29Marilyn?
That's so sad, but is this happened yesterday who is posting for her ads on stg? I mean who over is going to go is going to know that's not the person.
Stay safe.
-
12-15-18 22:09 #440Senior Member

Posts: 1659Also Disturbing
That it does not even make the news!
"The new normal" is so blase' that a 21 - 24 yo girl's death doesn't even matter.
Let's put on some more weather, Channel 22!
So sad, but we also know how she fed her habit.
Awful all the way around.
-
12-15-18 21:14 #439Senior Member

Posts: 61It's disturbing news like this the new normal.
-
12-15-18 21:03 #438Senior Member

Posts: 129Wow. I am very saddened to hear this about Libby. I had seen her 6 or 8 times. Last time was over 6 months ago. She was a very nice person, always honest with me. Like so many other young people, the need for drugs took over her life. Very sorry.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
SideofIrish, Thanks for sharing this all too sad news.
-
12-15-18 18:09 #437Senior Member

Posts: 101I mean. I didn't talk to the cops or anything. It seems she died. Given the context of what my gf said kiana posted about on Facebook. Seems she found her this morning non responsive. I don't know full details as I didn't want to pry as they have known each other a long time and she seemed distant about it. She knows my old habits and that I had seen Libby before.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Updated. My gf came in from the bathroom in tears. Libby is dead.
-
12-15-18 17:06 #436Senior Member

Posts: 1659?
That's a little too much of a teaser / cliffhanger.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
All these girls should keep narcan nearby.
There are so few sex workers not doing it for heroin since BP closed down.
But then again, headline news' puff piece of SA, made it sound like all the girls there are working there way through Harvard because their tuition is so expensive.
-
12-15-18 16:13 #435Senior Member

Posts: 61Is she dead?
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 16:01 #434Banned Member

Posts: 89Marilyn
Do you mean this Marilyn?
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2617584
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 15:21 #433Senior Member

Posts: 93She's dead?
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-18 15:03 #432Senior Member

Posts: 101So.
My gf is friends with some of the pros that are stg regulars. Looks like Libby aka Marilyn overdosed last night. Her best friend who always posts with her found out this morning when she woke up.
-
12-14-18 23:07 #431Senior Member

Posts: 667Info?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/503867837563
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/768785601592
Seems like new girls. Any info / experience?
-
12-14-18 21:42 #430Senior Member

Posts: 44Natasha
I second that! I'd love to see her if she was back in business. Let me know if you hear anything please.
Originally Posted by JoSchmoe
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 21:26 #429Senior Member

Posts: 44Roxy
I used to see a now retired provider out of Westfield / Springfield who enjoyed Greek and she had recommended Roxy to me a while back. Unfortunately, I believe Roxy moved out of state at that time for a while so I never hooked up with her. I'd like to find someone to enjoy on a regular basis (Springfield or Hartford area) who is Greek friendly. I believe that used to be on her menu but don't know if it is currently. Any recommendations and contact info? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Hammer90
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 16:00 #428Senior Member

Posts: 641Roxy
She may have gone to Texas to visit her family.
Originally Posted by FTD247
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-18 12:14 #427Senior Member

Posts: 502Yeah, that's her. I had an appt w / her today but she ghosted me.
Good luck.
Kev.
Originally Posted by LeftyBoyToy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




