Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 492 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #366

    Boyfriend.

    Jenn's boyfriend will not bother you one bit, unless you rough her up or don't pay. Other than that he stays out of the way. I've seen Jenn a bunch of times, he's been around every time but twice. Never bothered me. Jenn is absolutely awesome! I really don't know why I look other places, other than some variety.

    Kev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenn that has an advertisement on them and is this also the Jenn that has her boyfriend parked out front of her room?

    Also Hartford isn't that far should I drive south?

  2. #365

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave8  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, "best" and "Western Mass" are not usually linked in the same sentence. There is one named Jenn in W. Springfield with good reviews.
    Is this the Jenn that has an advertisement on them and is this also the Jenn that has her boyfriend parked out front of her room?

    Also Hartford isn't that far should I drive south?

  3. #364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    I'll be staying over in Springfield next Tuesday night. I like clean, pretty, 20-35 years old, GFE. Suggestions? I'm From Boston area and want to sample the best of western mass. Thank you in advance!
    Unfortunately, "best" and "Western Mass" are not usually linked in the same sentence. There is one named Jenn in W. Springfield with good reviews.

  4. #363

    Suggestions for next Tuesday night?

    I'll be staying over in Springfield next Tuesday night. I like clean, pretty, 20-35 years old, GFE. Suggestions? I'm From Boston area and want to sample the best of western mass. Thank you in advance!

  5. #362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 303
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.
    Glad to hear smoke was the only smell.

  6. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Is she a larger brunette (who occasionally has rust-red tints)? I think I saw her years ago but her donation was kind of high. What did she ask now.

    Yup- I just checked. I think I saw her like 8 years ago.
    She has lost weight and looks really good. SHe updated the pix on her post. I kidded her a while back about the pix being old and not looking like her.

    She lists her rates in the ad.

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/620871309760

  7. #360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    I wholeheartedly agree with your review. She has been my fav for several years. Pleasant to be with and does not rush you out the door, likes to chat.
    Is she a larger brunette (who occasionally has rust-red tints)? I think I saw her years ago but her donation was kind of high. What did she ask now.

    Yup- I just checked. I think I saw her like 8 years ago.
    Last edited by Garthy; 11-28-18 at 20:17. Reason: updating

  8. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer90  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.
    I wholeheartedly agree with your review. She has been my fav for several years. Pleasant to be with and does not rush you out the door, likes to chat.

  9. #358

    Roxy in Enfield Ct

    Had a date with roxy this afternoon. Was one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Seen her post in stg hartford sec. But is only a few minutes away from Springfield. She has a new number since she lost her phone. 8 six0-55 six-onethree69. Olny down side was the smell of smoke in the room. Best very welcoming and really enjoys her craft.

  10. #357

    Jenn

    Had another great appt w / Jenn today.

    As always, very accommodating!

    My All Time Fav!

  11. #356

    BW is OLga

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    I don't think its her at all except the b&w pic.
    That tel number is fishy too. It's had different SW's associated with it. Probably a pimp / drug dealer.

  12. #355

    Make-up?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTim  [View Original Post]
    It's one thing to be bad at photoshop or use filters that add in too much gaudy makeup, but then to do it in real life to match.
    I don't think its her at all except the b&w pic.

  13. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    This is a girl named Olga. She advertises off and on. Have seen here on the streets on School. She may have gotten away with it if she didn't throw in the last picture. Brazilian my ass. And all of the same woman too. Real Olga on right. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/409908282851.
    It's one thing to be bad at photoshop or use filters that add in too much gaudy makeup, but then to do it in real life to match.

  14. #353

    How Stupid They Think We Are

    This is a girl named Olga. She advertises off and on. Have seen here on the streets on School. She may have gotten away with it if she didn't throw in the last picture. Brazilian my ass. And all of the same woman too. Real Olga on right. http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/409908282851.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 186304961148MzAwNTg5OTk2MA.jpg‎   186304961148MzAwNTkyOTI4Mw.jpg‎   186304961148MzAwNTkyOTI5OA.jpg‎  

  15. #352

    Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks

    Hey Sutigel. Clear out your inbox. Thanks, Barnes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape