Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 179 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #155

    MacKenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/183052649491

    Has anyone tried this dynamic duo? Their donation seems reasonable for double funat $. 6 for HH and I visited McKenzie when she was first starting months ago and she was shy. She looks better now and the 2 together look excellent? But it's a long drive for me without some recommendations from my fellow mongers.
    Actually in the Troutman area. Pretty standard everything covered. Room mate the same. No DFK just gets the job done. I would not repeat.

  2. #154

    It's and McKenzie

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...i/183052649491

    Has anyone tried this dynamic duo? Their donation seems reasonable for double funat $. 6 for HH and I visited McKenzie when she was first starting months ago and she was shy. She looks better now and the 2 together look excellent? But it's a long drive for me without some recommendations from my fellow mongers.

  3. #153

    Miss tiffany

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/718208363207

    So I toftt on ms. Tiffany Communication is good directions are good. The residence is safe not shady and it's inconspicuous. Could be her in pics but she is definitely older than advertised. Missing 2 front to the demons but seemed sober when I was there. Damage was $$ for an hour. And she gave the full hour. Anything was on the menu. Head game was excellent little bit of flirty dirty talk. Would not be my first choice but would repeat. Hard to find a performer with0 rules.

  4. #152

    Stay Away From This Thief

    She'll set you up and rob you. She acts very nervous like and tries to rush you. She proclaimed that she was alone but wasn't. She kept looking out of the room in her home. And she says her daughter is here and makes out like it wasn't supposed to happen. Very bad acting skills. Walked into her front room area and noticed that three adults were sitting in the front room. She rushes me out right the front door and had already took my offer. Beware if you dare stay away from this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T060522342519MzAwNTkwMjA0Ng.jpg‎   T060522342519MzAwNTkwMjAzOQ.jpg‎  

  5. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    I had no troubles with any rules.

    Chemistry was great!

    BBBJ. DATY. Multiple positions. Best STG provider in the area. Hands down!
    That is awesome to hear. It's been a couple months since I seen her and she put a lot of rules on me so good to hear she's doing more. The girl is a babydoll.

  6. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesLoad  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy and cool but has a lot of rules. I had to beg for a BBBJ and she barely did that and was as quick as possible so I highly doubt you'll have any luck although I don't remember asking. I must admit though the girl is just beautiful and she is daty material all day. Good luck.
    I had no troubles with any rules.

    Chemistry was great!

    BBBJ. DATY. Multiple positions. Best STG provider in the area. Hands down!

  7. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandRod  [View Original Post]
    Her ad lists PSE. Does she do BBFS?
    She's sexy and cool but has a lot of rules. I had to beg for a BBBJ and she barely did that and was as quick as possible so I highly doubt you'll have any luck although I don't remember asking. I must admit though the girl is just beautiful and she is daty material all day. Good luck.

  8. #148

    Kiki

    Her ad lists PSE. Does she do BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see Kiki for the first time ever!

    All I can say is WOW!

    Best dream I have ever had in Hickory.

    She is so cool!

    Really gets into the session.

    Prettiest peach I have ever tasted!

    My new all time favorite in the area!

    I WILL REPEAT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/154896869878

  9. #147

    McKenzie and Tia

    Has anyone met these two girls in troutman? They look fun?

  10. #146

    She's a way away

    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    Very nice session. She is her pictures $. 8 damage for HH nice head game and she is tight. Demons on her teeth but worth admission.

  11. #145

    She's a way away

    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    Very nice session. She is her pictures $. 8 damage for HH nice head game and she is tight. Demons on her teeth but worth admission.

  12. #144

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    See post 99.
    For the info.

    J.

  13. #143

    Kiki

    Finally got to see Kiki for the first time ever!

    All I can say is WOW!

    Best dream I have ever had in Hickory.

    She is so cool!

    Really gets into the session.

    Prettiest peach I have ever tasted!

    My new all time favorite in the area!

    I WILL REPEAT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/154896869878

  14. #142

    Question?

    Looking for a cool clean girl who is very verbal.

    One who can get real nasty and explore taboo verbal fantasies inside the session.

    Most girls are quiet and don't get into verbal fantasy talk.

    Perverted. Taboo. Verbal fantasy. Roleplay.

    Any suggestions?

  15. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by MotownMichael  [View Original Post]
    I've seen ms. Snowbunny in Lenoir. Legit and looks like her photos. Proceed with caution as there are 4 girls now working at same place. LEO attracted like a fat kid to sugar. When I seen her, she worked alone and lived with a black family. Damn, that cat was tight. One of those girls (no teeth) I think Gastonian mentioned in the Gastonia section as coming from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    See post 99.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape