Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 179 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 2675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #110

    Is anyone having luck?

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...7/151436161829

    I have tried once a week for a couple weeks now. Got there to her town only to lose communication. Is anyone having luck? I tried when her friend visited also no luck. Come on mongers is she even worth trying back?

  2. #109

    All covered to start

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChamp92  [View Original Post]
    Hello friend, I saw her ad but there is no mention of BBBJ. Does she not dream of that at all.
    Hey guy my Dream was all covered. Not sure if it's going to be offered but definitely not first time.

  3. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    She's great damage was $ and worth every dime.
    Hello friend, I saw her ad but there is no mention of BBBJ. Does she not dream of that at all.

  4. #107

    [URL]http://hickory.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/courtney/589326576468[/URL]


  5. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    Any dream info on this beauty would be greatly appreciated.

    Such a nice box on this girl.

    I am thinking DATY all day if she is for real!

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/858408521422
    She's real. Pics are accurate. Daty most definitely. Great time!

  6. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarDawg54  [View Original Post]
    So Ms. Carly and Ms. Marie are for sure and 2 of the best I have dreamt of. The others are unknown to me.
    Marie is a good time.

  7. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
    Check out my report. #90 on this page. Over an hour dream, $$, and I'll see her again.

  8. #103

    Great go gor it

    Quote Originally Posted by NcBiPerv  [View Original Post]
    Any dream info on this beauty would be greatly appreciated.

    Such a nice box on this girl.

    I am thinking DATY all day if she is for real!

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/858408521422
    She's great damage was $ and worth every dime.

  9. #102

    Kiki

    Any dream info on this beauty would be greatly appreciated.

    Such a nice box on this girl.

    I am thinking DATY all day if she is for real!

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/858408521422

  10. #101

    Carly

    Carly (3rd listing) is the only one I know about. She's a sweetheart.

    The 4th looks like a fake or scam.

    I think the last 2 are the same.

  11. #100

    Ripoff technique

    Quote Originally Posted by BigThumper  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. Her and her boyfriend are playing the scam.

    Get you in the room and the boyfriend comes banging on the door.

    She disappears with the donation and leaves you to confront boyfriend.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/874520165927

    A few pics of her.
    Smiley (or sweets) likes to do this trick too. I befell this technique as I was supposed to see her for 30 min. Shit sucks.

  12. #99

    Ms. Snowbunny

    I've seen ms. Snowbunny in Lenoir. Legit and looks like her photos. Proceed with caution as there are 4 girls now working at same place. LEO attracted like a fat kid to sugar. When I seen her, she worked alone and lived with a black family. Damn, that cat was tight. One of those girls (no teeth) I think Gastonian mentioned in the Gastonia section as coming from there.

  13. #98

    Wrong kind of action

    Stay away from this one. Her and her boyfriend are playing the scam.

    Get you in the room and the boyfriend comes banging on the door.

    She disappears with the donation and leaves you to confront boyfriend.

    http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...n/874520165927

    A few pics of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4598F667-2366-4C0F-AE3F-F389022D468D.jpg‎   A0B98744-A13E-4330-BF62-EF75C8A11768.jpg‎  

  14. #97

    Carly and Marie.

    So Ms. Carly and Ms. Marie are for sure and 2 of the best I have dreamt of. The others are unknown to me.

  15. #96

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape