Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Bbws in orlando

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 667
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #67

    Coco bbw

    This one isn't in Orlando, but for any bbw lovers that are up in north lake, it may be worth a trip to go see her. She advertises in the Ocala sister site page. I went up and saw her for an hour GFE session today. She's lots of fun, looks like her pictures. Big girl and also relatively tall. She's got a great attitude, very friendly, very pretty. Never was rushed at all, got msog, she's got great oral skills. Nothing to complain about. Will repeat when ever I can make the trip. Honestly its a hike, if you are familiar at all with ocala it near Vanguard.

  2. #66

    #2

    My next dream was a single. But still pretty good. Easy set up early dream. But she was ready when I arrived got the room # quickly. I was a little nervous because no face pics but the body pics where spot on. She is THICK. Got hips, thighs and azz like I like them. Nice C cup tits. A bit of a gut but not too bad. She was friendly and welcoming. She was ready to go. Start with a great bbj that had me ready quickly. Since we only did a qv I went with k9 and man she can throw that azz. I didn't last long. Clean up, chat and I was out. Solid time and I will repeat. Stay safe my friends.

  3. #65

    Good times

    What up fellow BBW lovers? Had a few good dreams lately that I'd like to share. Did a Lollipop duo with these to on Saturday. Set up was easy. Got the addy. Then slid over to good ole idrive. Got room # . First floor which I like. Room was clean, both ladies were present and dress for action. Which I like. Quick chat, take care of biz. I undress. Time for action. Teamwork abd communications beween these two pros was impressive. One on buddy and one on the boys. Needless to say a marvelous time was had. I will definitely repeat. They were nice and friendly. Good old dub hug on the way out.

    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/29237174

    https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/407-986-7846/1/1892964

  4. #64

    Oh wow

    Quote Originally Posted by DsLanger  [View Original Post]
    She moved back to Texas.
    No wonder her ads haven't been up.

  5. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Were the bbws at? If BJ's are only covered I'm not interested an swallowing is a must!
    They're out there. There's kinky boss lady Ashley on I Dr that I've seen a few times lately. One of my old favorites is Shyla Roberts. I've seen ssbbw GG twice, once last month. Natalie over in the Oviedo area is a big tittied smaller sized BBW. And all but one I've had BBFS.

  6. #62

    Baby Jamie

    She moved back to Texas.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    Usually an ad on the sister site.

  7. #61

    BBW Bunny

    Finally was able to connect with her solo (did a doubles with her and Kira before). Decided on a hhr visit at Incall near the airport. Arrived and she wanted a pic of the hotel before giving the room number which was weird but whatever. Did that and got the room number. Walked in, chatted for a little bit and got down to business. Started with a very good bbj. Went on for a good while but switched up since I didn't want to pop yet. Threw on a cover a hopped in mish position. She was very tight so I went slow until she loosened up and pounded out (her request) until I popped in the cover. Pretty cool chick. I recommend her if you don't mind bbws.

    https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27588121/

  8. #60

    Sanford BBW

    Forgot her name but she used to advertise frequently before the blackout. Amazing head and BBFSWCIP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04159668-57C5-4DA9-AEAF-BC01F076D8E8.jpg‎  

  9. #59

    BabyJamie

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Were the bbws at? If BJ's are only covered I'm not interested an swallowing is a must!
    Usually an ad on the sister site.

  10. #58

    Bbws

    Were the bbws at? If BJ's are only covered I'm not interested an swallowing is a must!

  11. #57

    Not Ashley.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Who Ashley from obt?
    If theres another SW with similar looks ill take her info but the girl I'm talking about is cassie and I actually see her pretty often.

  12. #56

    Jersey

    Yo just saw Jersey today. 150 hh 200 hr. Rates are higher but work It. If you like big tits and a nice ass plus stellar service. Then she's your girl. Bbj doesn't describe her technique. She worships you cock. Man I'm trying to work my schedule out to see her again as I write this. She has a nice clean and quiet in all by the airport. Check her out cause I know I will. Stay Safe!!

  13. #55

    The 321

    Quote Originally Posted by CsruferL  [View Original Post]
    I see multiple links and phone numbers for bunny. Is it the 321 or 407 number ads?
    If I remember right the ad says to use the 321 number. Also she responds to email for initial contact too if you want.

  14. #54

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by CsruferL  [View Original Post]
    I see multiple links and phone numbers for bunny. Is it the 321 or 407 number ads?
    But the ad I click on had a 407 digits. I think Kira does the comms. And comms were great. Hope this helps.

  15. #53

    Which one isssss heeer LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashDog  [View Original Post]
    What fellow Bbw lovers? To add to what OB has said about Bunny. I recently saw her and Kira together. It was one of my best experiences ever. The little dog was there but not a problem. They took me to another place. Between the dfk and DATY. The Double bbj and dual k9. I was bbw heaven. To the DTCIM while I was sucking and kissing on Kiras huge tits. I can't wait to do it again. If ya get a chance do it. You won't be sorry. Stay Safe!
    I see multiple links and phone numbers for bunny. Is it the 321 or 407 number ads?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape