Thread: Bbws in orlando
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 667
-
02-25-19 22:35 #67Senior Member

Posts: 1149Coco bbw
This one isn't in Orlando, but for any bbw lovers that are up in north lake, it may be worth a trip to go see her. She advertises in the Ocala sister site page. I went up and saw her for an hour GFE session today. She's lots of fun, looks like her pictures. Big girl and also relatively tall. She's got a great attitude, very friendly, very pretty. Never was rushed at all, got msog, she's got great oral skills. Nothing to complain about. Will repeat when ever I can make the trip. Honestly its a hike, if you are familiar at all with ocala it near Vanguard.
-
02-06-19 05:02 #66Senior Member

Posts: 240#2
My next dream was a single. But still pretty good. Easy set up early dream. But she was ready when I arrived got the room # quickly. I was a little nervous because no face pics but the body pics where spot on. She is THICK. Got hips, thighs and azz like I like them. Nice C cup tits. A bit of a gut but not too bad. She was friendly and welcoming. She was ready to go. Start with a great bbj that had me ready quickly. Since we only did a qv I went with k9 and man she can throw that azz. I didn't last long. Clean up, chat and I was out. Solid time and I will repeat. Stay safe my friends.
-
02-06-19 04:53 #65Senior Member

Posts: 240Good times
What up fellow BBW lovers? Had a few good dreams lately that I'd like to share. Did a Lollipop duo with these to on Saturday. Set up was easy. Got the addy. Then slid over to good ole idrive. Got room # . First floor which I like. Room was clean, both ladies were present and dress for action. Which I like. Quick chat, take care of biz. I undress. Time for action. Teamwork abd communications beween these two pros was impressive. One on buddy and one on the boys. Needless to say a marvelous time was had. I will definitely repeat. They were nice and friendly. Good old dub hug on the way out.
https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/29237174
https://escortindex.com/ad/tampa/407-986-7846/1/1892964
-
12-13-18 19:53 #64Senior Member

Posts: 464Oh wow
No wonder her ads haven't been up.
Originally Posted by DsLanger
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 15:02 #63Senior Member

Posts: 154They're out there. There's kinky boss lady Ashley on I Dr that I've seen a few times lately. One of my old favorites is Shyla Roberts. I've seen ssbbw GG twice, once last month. Natalie over in the Oviedo area is a big tittied smaller sized BBW. And all but one I've had BBFS.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 08:21 #62Senior Member

Posts: 35Baby Jamie
She moved back to Texas.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-18 08:19 #61Senior Member

Posts: 35BBW Bunny
Finally was able to connect with her solo (did a doubles with her and Kira before). Decided on a hhr visit at Incall near the airport. Arrived and she wanted a pic of the hotel before giving the room number which was weird but whatever. Did that and got the room number. Walked in, chatted for a little bit and got down to business. Started with a very good bbj. Went on for a good while but switched up since I didn't want to pop yet. Threw on a cover a hopped in mish position. She was very tight so I went slow until she loosened up and pounded out (her request) until I popped in the cover. Pretty cool chick. I recommend her if you don't mind bbws.
https://candy.com.orlando.listcrawle...post/27588121/
-
12-11-18 08:42 #60Senior Member

Posts: 73Sanford BBW
Forgot her name but she used to advertise frequently before the blackout. Amazing head and BBFSWCIP.
-
12-08-18 14:31 #59Senior Member

Posts: 464BabyJamie
Usually an ad on the sister site.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-18 07:59 #58Senior Member

Posts: 458Bbws
Were the bbws at? If BJ's are only covered I'm not interested an swallowing is a must!
-
11-23-18 07:22 #57Regular Member

Posts: 13Not Ashley.
If theres another SW with similar looks ill take her info but the girl I'm talking about is cassie and I actually see her pretty often.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-18 22:50 #56Senior Member

Posts: 240Jersey
Yo just saw Jersey today. 150 hh 200 hr. Rates are higher but work It. If you like big tits and a nice ass plus stellar service. Then she's your girl. Bbj doesn't describe her technique. She worships you cock. Man I'm trying to work my schedule out to see her again as I write this. She has a nice clean and quiet in all by the airport. Check her out cause I know I will. Stay Safe!!
-
10-27-18 12:07 #55Senior Member

Posts: 1149The 321
If I remember right the ad says to use the 321 number. Also she responds to email for initial contact too if you want.
Originally Posted by CsruferL
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-18 05:43 #54Senior Member

Posts: 240Not sure
But the ad I click on had a 407 digits. I think Kira does the comms. And comms were great. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by CsruferL
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 17:38 #53Regular Member

Posts: 6Which one isssss heeer LOL
I see multiple links and phone numbers for bunny. Is it the 321 or 407 number ads?
Originally Posted by SmashDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





