Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bbws in orlando

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23

    Need bbw

    We're the big girls at.

  2. #22

    400 pounder

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/26728891/

    This one is for us hardcore guys. Easy contact with the digits provided. Turns out she is staying literally across the street from Orange County courthouse and as I drove by for our date I see LEO in hotel parking lot and I was a little uneasy. Agreed to meet just outside hotel in my car to ease the meeting and when she came out we recognized each other from a previous date in a much different town a few years ago. So we jumped out and basically waved to LEO as we went to her room. We showered once in room and the BBBJ began outside of shower. Probably would've taken place in shower but there wasn't enough room for her to get on her knees. Few minutes of the BJ and I buried my face of that behemoth ass and pussy while she was on all fours. Then on went a cover and pounded her for 30 minutes. K9 and her on her side and over the bed. Pussy is pretty big to be honest but fun, not too often do you get play with a ssbbw. Pics are her but facial pictures have been super enhanced. Tits are kinda small vs the her big belly. No hips and ass is lacking. If you like big girls and big bellies then go for it. Not often do we find a real big girl. 1. 5 gift for full 60.

  3. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by HungryMomg  [View Original Post]
    Found a WSW BBW walking around 43rd last night, figured I'd give it a try. Was reluctant at first to see if she was LEO, almost looked too good to be true. Picked her up, agreed to 2 Jackson's for a headache. Parked in a dark place and she got to work. I was immediately in heaven. Big tits, long blonde hair, fat ass. I was almost embarrassed at how fast she got the job done. She was clean, sweet, easy to talk to and got right to business. I will be finding her again. Even ended up tipping which I never have before. Well worth it.
    Who Ashley from obt?

  4. #20

    WSW BBW by 43rd.

    Found a WSW BBW walking around 43rd last night, figured I'd give it a try. Was reluctant at first to see if she was LEO, almost looked too good to be true. Picked her up, agreed to 2 Jackson's for a headache. Parked in a dark place and she got to work. I was immediately in heaven. Big tits, long blonde hair, fat ass. I was almost embarrassed at how fast she got the job done. She was clean, sweet, easy to talk to and got right to business. I will be finding her again. Even ended up tipping which I never have before. Well worth it.

  5. #19

    Info please

    Who's been holding the bbws.

    Info please need to get my senior status.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c5f92d4edada7e376669506f94912060_f.jpg‎   52d71d04472263414358282159368d68_f.jpg‎   77aa7df390473769c59062a348b877d7_f.jpg‎  

  6. #18

    #

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    BBWs aren't my thing but this one is skilled in the headache dept. Had a few recommendations and this was my 2nd date with this one during the blackout and once again not disappointed. Highly recommended for any BBW lover. She used to advertise on Babylon but I think its closed off the US providers now. I have digits for BBW fans out there.

    TMC.
    Share her digits with a fellow bbw lover please.

  7. #17

    Headache Nichole

    BBWs aren't my thing but this one is skilled in the headache dept. Had a few recommendations and this was my 2nd date with this one during the blackout and once again not disappointed. Highly recommended for any BBW lover. She used to advertise on Babylon but I think its closed off the US providers now. I have digits for BBW fans out there.

    TMC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Webp.net-resizeimage (3).png‎   Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png‎   Webp.net-resizeimage (2).png‎   Webp.net-resizeimage.png‎  

  8. #16

    Kira's partner and Karla.

    Info needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b21be6e67b37c25c256292b4531c0a76_f.jpg‎   789e7e454e8daede2430014b5f4d9383_f.jpg‎   6c5cc0e6615d20e77f0357cc20af277d_f.jpg‎   88779136c5935f0295e4ff4e11eac990_f.jpg‎   029348e259aace106edecb15c6448aaa_f.jpg‎  


  9. #15

    Bbw MILF

    I met up with Jersey Girl today and she fits the bill. She was really into it making it so much hotter. If you want a quality girl and are willing to pay then she's worth it. $$ full GFE (cover intercourse) and she loved making me feel like a king. This was all in my dreams of course so yours may vary.

  10. #14

    You not looking good enough

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottluvsbbw  [View Original Post]
    I kinda like to think of myself as the king of Orlando area bbws. That being said, they're are none here. Got to go to Tampa and my case I score ok in NC. That being said was making my morning stroll and found Krystal on Tuesday on obt around Grand. We made the connection and I picked her up. Nice DD's, maybe 250. Hairy landing strip. Smokes cigarettes. Dirt blonde. We found a spot and agreed on. 3. She started with a BBBJ and took directions like a champ. Then this chubby queen climbed over into the drivers seat of my truck and rode my CG to completion. Anal is off the menu. Wednesday morning found her in same spot, went to our location and she rode me CG again until I nutted. This time she gladly accepted. 20. Krystal can only be found on north side of the obt streets on Tuesday and Wednesday as she has a regular job.
    Forget about the SW stuff when it comes to the bbw there are so many hidden gems but only if you keep it professional its one personally that I found she is utr kinda sorta but you will probably find her if you go to get a massage (hint hint).

  11. #13

    Wootwoot.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkManXFl  [View Original Post]
    I been meaning to ask that same question.

  12. #12

  13. #11

    SW Krystal

    I kinda like to think of myself as the king of Orlando area bbws. That being said, they're are none here. Got to go to Tampa and my case I score ok in NC. That being said was making my morning stroll and found Krystal on Tuesday on obt around Grand. We made the connection and I picked her up. Nice DD's, maybe 250. Hairy landing strip. Smokes cigarettes. Dirt blonde. We found a spot and agreed on. 3. She started with a BBBJ and took directions like a champ. Then this chubby queen climbed over into the drivers seat of my truck and rode my CG to completion. Anal is off the menu. Wednesday morning found her in same spot, went to our location and she rode me CG again until I nutted. This time she gladly accepted. 20. Krystal can only be found on north side of the obt streets on Tuesday and Wednesday as she has a regular job.

  14. #10

    Blonde bbw

    Anyone have a link to the ad for this one you are talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bweezy15  [View Original Post]
    The blonde is definitely real. Check out the pic of her giving me a boob job in the picture thread.

  15. #9

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Munchi420  [View Original Post]
    Damn I might have to sample nicole since I've been hearing nothing but great reviews about her head game!

    Hey that blonde bbw chick posts all the time but I'm super cautious about calling her cause she never updates her pics. Can anyone vouch that she is real and if her pics are real? Would love to have those huge tits all up in my face and cock!!
    The blonde is definitely real. Check out the pic of her giving me a boob job in the picture thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape